Sigmatel audio drivers ?

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am looking for Sigmatel audio drivers but I am hard at finding them at the manufacturer's website. If anyone can help me find :)

Here my sound card info:
soundgq0.jpg

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
You should've posted them in the Computer's and tech mate! :) [EDIT - Looks like someone moved it, because I'm sure I saw this in General. :p]

And btw, I tried to search for Sigmatel HD drivers from the net a while ago, took me a bit of time, but I think some Mercury motherboard sites might have it, because I once saw SigmaTel Audio on a mercury motherboard! :)

Last edited:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Urgh dude, a while back i was sorting out a mates pc, and he needed the same drivers. I found them, however when i just looked for them i could not find them.

Type Sigmatel audio drivers download in google, and search every page, you will find them, but it could take some time. Thats what i had to do.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
You should've posted them in the Computer's and tech mate! :) [EDIT - Looks like someone moved it, because I'm sure I saw this in General. :p]

And btw, I tried to search for Sigmatel HD drivers from the net a while ago, took me a bit of time, but I think some Mercury motherboard sites might have it, because I once saw SigmaTel Audio on a mercury motherboard! :)
I am currently having mercury mainboard its model no is Mercury PI945GCM. I had checked mercury site but the driver version there is older than mine (believe me its true :p) my driver version is 5.10.5511.0 and they are giving out 5.10.2xxx.0

Users who are viewing this thread