evertonfan said:
?

I'm just maintaining character. You can have him if you want, just making it clear that my team would like a defender which is what a lot of other people have been doing in this thread. If you have a problem with that then i'll desist.

Matt , i told that u can take Whitey :) , we hve no probs :cool:

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Matt , i told that u can take Whitey :) , we hve no probs :cool:
Listen to WC ;) He seems to be taking assistant managers job, hmmm that reminds me i need to make someone vice captain :cool:

Age (17 to 28): 17
Preferred side of pitch: RC
Type (GK, DF, DM, MF, AM, ST): DF
Stamina (out of 100): 95
Aggression (V. Low; Low; Normal; High; V. High): High

I wish to play for the international warriors

Last edited:
welcome to International Warriors, Ricky , I will like to hve Defenive , i hope Rhys will not hve prob with that , as we need DF .

Well i reckon with Rickyp (Mark's) intentions to join the Warriors, that the Captain will become the student in another sport ;) Welcome all the same Mark, nice to see that we have a quality poster in our ranks

Simbazz said:
Well i reckon with Rickyp (Mark's) intentions to join the Warriors, that the Captain will become the student in another sport ;) Welcome all the same Mark, nice to see that we have a quality poster in our ranks

Yes captain , Mark will be a great asset to us :)

Simbazz said:
Wait until w3lshrugby says what team hes in, requests are not always given.

aus5892 said:
Wait until w3lshrugby says what team hes in, requests are not always given.

We need defense buddy ;) , and if ricky will not be in International Warriors , he told he will not like play for any other team :p

Name: Rolf Merchant
Age (17 to 28): 24
Preferred side of pitch (R/C/L or Combination of 2): C
Stamina (out of 100): 89
Aggression (V. Low; Low; Normal; High; V. High): High

rolfusmercartor said:
Name: Rolf Merchant
Age (17 to 28): 24
Preferred side of pitch (R/C/L or Combination of 2): C
Stamina (out of 100): 89