aus5892 said:
Wait until w3lshrugby says what team hes in, requests are not always given.
Well it seems that the scousers must have some extra power because they've requested two or three who've signed up.

Anyways we need one more defender and then Rhys knows, as i've told him, ill leave him alone as far as players goes, so thats one team sorted :D

Thanks for giving us RickyP we could use his defensive capabilities, and just to say, HAHA the scousers didnt get Whitey anyways :D

Thanks alot Rhys for giving Mark to us :thumbs , We r ready for challnges ;)

Simbazz said:
HAHA the scousers didnt get Whitey anyways :D

Now who's the spoiled child?

Shame we didn't get Whitey but seeing as there aren't any actual stats to this game and the ages are roughly the same, we've pretty much got the same player.

evertonfan said:
Now who's the spoiled child?

Shame we didn't get Whitey but seeing as there aren't any actual stats to this game and the ages are roughly the same, we've pretty much got the same player.

Matt u got Merchant in ur team :) , he is also sexy as u all , if he is not , i m sure u will make him ,with ur own way .:thumbs

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Matt u got Merchant in ur team :) , he is also sexy as u all , if he is not , i m sure u will make him ,with ur own way .:thumbs

We sure will. If he aint sexy, then he aint playing. ;)

Outburst Simon? I was merely requesting a player.

Welcome to Headbutt FC Whitey!
First training session - We work on low blows, tripping and diving...

ZoraxDoom said:
Welcome to Headbutt FC Whitey!
First training session - We work on low blows, tripping and diving...

U r in a fighting mood ;) , we will show Headbutt FC some Gary tricks :p

evertonfan said:
We'll show you have to style you hair...

After the match, Matt i will go to Sexy Scousers Salon to hve a new hair cut , i hope u will treat me like a VVIP :)

Users who are viewing this thread