[ Sign Ups Closed] WWE Attitude Era 2, PPV Backlash, Match Progress - Part 1

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Arrgghh..
After my victory, I would love to celebrate like how Edge did with Lita when he won the WWE Championship :lol

You really want to tweak a wh*re?

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
*screeching* Yeeesss yeeess *screeching* According my mapping for the cosmic key

It was 7.7825 light years away , one light year is 5.878625 trillion miles. We had to find the key .Until I came up with this equation , I'm taking it with me , taking it into a dimension, a world, a time where it belongs . *High pitched laugh*

maxresdefault.jpg

Hulk hogan & The Rock , speaking of The" Rock" . do you know the age of the oldest rock on this planet? *High pitched voice* 4.4 billion years .how can you mock The cosmic key and expect no response from the Stars, millions and billions of stars... , Once I obtain the Cosmic key, I shall send you both to the "BLACK HOLE" . *High pitched laugh* * Staaaaarrr.....Dussstttt*

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
^You'll find the cosmic key in their arse.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
titlewwe.png

The entire context and story line is completely imaginary and it has got nothing personally to hurt anyone in reality. It is used only for the purpose of story writing

WWE PPV - Backlash, Live From Miami, Florida

Backlash - Match Progress Report

BLmatch11.png

"Oh Trish please, we have to stop this. Remember, our match is in few minutes time", Show added.

" Don't worry big man! I have already sorted things out for ya, it is going to go very smoothly like our dinner tonight!", Trish added.

******** WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?**************

Match 1 - Vik(@shoaibakhtar) Vs Nginator(@AucklandAce)

blmatch12.png

Vik's very long term wish of having his hands on Nginator finally happened in backlash, both these superstars started to fight with some vengeance in them.

Match went for very long time with both Vik and Nginator kicking each other a**es. They threw each other on the mat, jumped from top ropes, went for numerous submission locks but both of them seemed not to give up on the win. At one moment, both of them were lying on ring mat without any motion when referee almost counted 10.

Vik went for EDGECUTION twice, where he also went motionless during his first finisher move without going for pinfall & Nginator kicked out in 3rd count during second time. VIK CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

BLmatch13.png

It was when Vik trying to think on his options that he had to finish this off, Nginator grabbed him for a TOMBSTONE! YES, it was a deadly tombstone that landed on Vik's head! 1...2...3... NO MOVEMENT FROM VIK, match got officially over with Nginator celebrating his victory. To be noted, Nginator was not even able to get up from the ring mat after the victory, it was referee who gave a hand to Nginator to stand on his leg. Yes, both these superstars gave out everything which they had for this match.

What a start to Backlash!

Match 2 - Rish(@rishabh96 )/JTD(@Jack Ryder) with Manager Lita Vs Henry/BigShow with Manager Trish

BLmatch14.png

Both the superstars, JTD and Rish made their entrance with Lita. Sadly, lot of things went WRONG in this match which was totally unexpected.

"Dude, do you EVER think that I am going to partner you in this match with me helping you to win this match & you stealing the moment from me after the win? It is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I am a perfect athlete & I can take single handedly take both these giants and win on my OWN. You are never going to get my HELP!", Jack The Diamond addressed to Rish just before the start of this match.

BLmatch15.png

This is quite SHOCKING & Rish was totally unprepared for this. As soon as the bell was rang to begin this match, Trish interfered very first minute giving a CHEAP low blow on the referee!

:eek::eek: WHAT THE F*** IS HAPPENING HERE?:eek::eek:

BLmatch16.png

None has a clue, even Bigshow and Henry stood aside just to spectate on things happening! Rish & Lita were totally confused.

Wait a MINUTE! JTD has a EVIL LAUGH on his face.

He grabbed the confused looking Rish down the ring and hit the POWERFUL ROCK BOTTOM near spectators arena ON THE FLOOR! :eek::eek: What the F***!! WHAT THE F***!! They are supposed to be tag team partners, Rish is motionless. Lita is shocked, Big Show and Henry are still confused. Trish seemed to be the only person who was enjoying this.

It didn't just stop there, JTD grabbed back Rish to the ring and made him lie on the center. He executed his yet another FINISHER, PEOPLE's ELBOW! **** BANG!!! **** Rish collapsed!

OMG, JTD is imitating Rock! Is it to get the attention of Rock from backstage? Or Is there any secret affair between Trish and JTD? WHAT THE F*** is going ON? None has the clue.

JTD leaves the ring and leaves the match, he exits the arena door back to the backstage. Lita just sat with both her hands on head in a shocking state. Yes Rish collapsed & remained totally unconscious. This is indeed a sad news for a promising superstar who made his entrance on this PPV with so many dreams to conquer the heart of WWE universe.

BLmatch17.png

It did not take less than few minutes after JTD's exit for Henry to finish the things off officially. Referee came back to conscious state and he was not even in a state to figure out on what happened all these time. Ideally, it should be DQ win to Rish but to the referee who just woke up, match is still officially ON.

Henry had no problems in sending Rish to HALL OF PAIN, 1...2...3! Rish remains collapsed. Henry, Show and Trish celebrate!

BLmatch18.png

After they(Show,Henry,Trish) left the arena with celebration, Lita and Rish still remained on the stage. Yes, Lita gave her helping hand to Rish, hugged him, consoled him and helped him to walk out of the ring with little bit of cheer.

Among so many confusions and secret plans, will this moment of Lita and Rish mark the new beginning of new relation from nowhere? Is Rish going to trust Lita? Or Lita going to utilize Rish for something like Trish? Well, NONE has a clue for now. In this very moment, Lita and Rish walked back to ring's exit with both PAIN and bit of HAPPINESS!

This is an incredible start to PPV, Backlash!

The ROCK's reply to Stardust(@Sami Kumar)

BLmatch19.png

In reply to Stardust's back talking about cosmic key and age of the rock, looks like THE ROCK has exploded back strongly at Stardust.

Link:Rock's Reply Back! - YouTube
(Not my Video, Just took out from Youtube which matched the story context)

... Stay Tuned to find out more on the remaining matches of this PPV Backlash, coming up NEXT...​

Last edited:

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Ohh Lita you are amazing but WTH is going on. I mean its confusing. I am heel and bad things are happening to me only.

God (Surendar) knows what's next but for now let me enjoy with Lita.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh what a start! :D Can't wait for the next matches.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's strange, I am currently out on thanksgiving vacation till Sunday. Will look into that YouTube publishing error once I come back. Sorry for inconvenience.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I was a face,I beat up a Heel and I became a Heel.:thumbs
Trish? Someone newer would be great(AJ,Kaitlyn,Kelly Kelly & etc)
Hogan you oldie,you think you can beat us LOL

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I was a face,I beat up a Heel and I became a Heel.:thumbs
Trish? Someone newer would be great(AJ,Kaitlyn,Kelly Kelly & etc)
Hogan you oldie,you think you can beat us LOL
You forgot Paige :(

Users who are viewing this thread