WWE - Don't Dare to Try Anywhere(RR:Tables Match -Tag Team: DM/Viper Vs JeriShow-OVER!)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
warningheader.jpg

All the incidents taking place here are just for fun. It was never meant to HURT anyone. If it does, We kindly apologize for that & don't take any of the incidents to the heart. All are imaginary & scripted only for the story line sake.

fightone.jpg

LIVE from Miami, Florida

With Alliance getting the victory in the match one of Royal Rumble, the entire arena was heated up with the excitements for the remaining matches too. The next match was intercontinental championship. Even in this match, there was a last minute change.

With Dragon master disappointed to the core for the loss in the first match, Viper & Dragon master were found nowhere in the arena. Rumors do say that they have vanished somewhere for some masterplans for the tag team championship. :p

Hence Vince had given a new debutant - Mando, a straight forward chance to compete for the Intercontinental championship in place of Viper & it's fall anywhere match.

fighttwo.jpg

All the superstars arrive one by one and crowd went somewhat excited when Rey Mysterio & Zeus made their entrances. It was bit surprising that Zeus was able to capture a place among some of the fans in his very second match. ;)

fightthree.jpg

With all these four superstars aiming for that one belt, they started to pull each other with wildness. Aditya & Mando sets up a heated battle in one end while Zeus took Mysterio in the other end of the ring. Since it was a fall count anywhere, these superstars had to have their eyes on the other battle too.

fightfour.jpg

Unexpectedly, Aditya puts up an impressive fight on the ring. May be Alliance effect? It's to be noted that, Aditya was also involved with Hitman in knocking down Yudi.

fightfive.jpg

It was when Mando reversed one of the attacks of Aditya, there seemed to be a good momentum for both Mando & Zeus. Both continued to dominate Aditya & Mysterio after that. It was very sad that Mysterio looked almost clueless among these four superstars. :what Mysterio looked as everyone's favrorite at the beginning but now, Aditya-Zeus-Mando seem to be more stronger & cunning than Mysterio.

fightsix.jpg

Finally, Mysterio gave his fans some entertainment when he lifted the huge Mando and attempted for the vertical suplex. :eek: But Mando seemed very huge enough for Mysterio that he reversed Rey's attack. :p

Aditya continued to take on Mysterio while Zeus & Mando were fighting in other end. Zeus managed to keep Mando down & brought a steel chair inside the ring.

BAAAANNNNNNNNNNNG... Aditya received a heavy blow on his head from Zeus. :eek: :siren

fightseven.jpg

Odds turned to look in favor of Zeus. He continued to dominate by somemeans - Steel chair against Aditya & a hammer now against Mando. :eek:

BAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.. The big body of Mando went motionless after Zeus' hammer blow. :siren BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGG! :siren Aditya executed a pedigree sort of attack on Mysterio. :eek: It's Zeus & Aditya now.

fighteight.jpg

With these two alone putting up some brilliant attacks, Aditya managed to take Zeus down the ring. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM.... :eek: Aditya puts Zeus on the fan's corner. It should be a huge blow for Zeus as his body has hit the rough surface pretty badly.

The referee was having a sharp look at the superstars. :spy

fightnine.jpg

Mysterio executes a flying attack from top of the ring and all the three - Aditya, Zeus & Mysterio seemed to have injured pretty badly. What a match this has turned out to be.

fightten.jpg

Hang on... Mysterio takes the steel steps inside the ring & BBBBBBBBBAAAANNNGGG... Mando gets the heavy blow from the steel step attack of Mysterio. :siren Mysterio also falls on the ring mat and now all the four remained to be in bad state.

:what BHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! It's Aditya. :eek: He performs a stunning pedigree on Zeus on the rough surface. WAAAAAAAAITT! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNG! :eek: :siren ROCK BOTTOM ON ZEUS follows the pedigree.

Aditya crawls & keeps his hand on Zeus's chest. Mysterio & Mando lying unconscious. What a match this has turned out to be. Is this going to be over? Referee comes down & counts the pin.. 1...........2............ Still all the four lying motionless with Aditya's hands on Zeus's chest.....333333! It's OVER! :eek:

fighteleven.jpg

So, we have a new INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION - Aditya. He continues to celebrate his victories. It's once again a great disappointment for Zeus as he continued to put up a impressive show in front of his fans. The new debutant, Mando also looked very promising in taking on Aditya & Mysterio. It was bit disappointing for Mysterio fans though. Whatever, all it matters is - Aditya managed to win the fatal fourway - fall anywhere match and he gets his first title in his WWE career. :hpraise Tough Luck, Zeus & Mando. :thumbs

Royal Rumble Results
1) Intercontinental Championship - Fatal Fourway - Fall Count Anywhere
Aditya Defeat Zeus - Mando - Mysterio
2) Alliance Vs Anti-Alliance
Bcvs/Hedger/MachoMad Defeat Number1/Zoraxis/DragonMaster.

... Next Match To Start ...
3) Heavy Weight Championship : Elimination Chamber match
1) Umaga 2) Edge 3) Yudi 4) UnderTaker 5) Ash 6) Marley

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow! Great victory for me but i would like congratulate my opponents to they gave me tough fight.

Excellent presentation! :)

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
All fellow superstars gave this match their all. In the end, Aditya won the match. Congrats Aditya. Zeus has proved once again that he is a force to reckon with as it took a Pedigree and a Rock bottom in-tandem to take me down.

Really happy with the progress I've been making. I've come really close to winning both the matches I've been a part of so far and given I've been up against highly experienced opponents, I'm sure I've made an impression in the WWE :).

Thanks Suren :)

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Aditya dominated from the beginning and carried it till the last. He deserved the championship and he got it. Nice update Suren. Eagerly waiting for my match btw.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to see that I'm a contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. :banana2

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Good Win for Aditya and its nice to see him get the Intercontinental Championship. Took a long time for the update but it was worth the wait in the end. KIU Suren

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Ho ho!!!
What a match for the intercontinental championship.
Wanted either Aditya or Zeus to win.
So far..so good for the Alliance.
But,we need to win the big thing in the main event.

The next match features Yudi and Ash,who were associated with the Alliance.
Hope Ash Yudifies the great Yudi :sarcasm once and for all.;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread