WWE - Don't Dare to Try Anywhere(RR:Tables Match -Tag Team: DM/Viper Vs JeriShow-OVER!)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Too bad a loss there.Last second turn-around.And lol @ the guy who got beatings after the match.Some people just know to speak and nothing else.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great match. The Alliance really rocked their opposition. They did things the wrong way but they won and all the talk surrounding the match has only helped the Alliance get more "proactive". ;)

IN MEMORY OF TROY!!

I miss the guy. Hope he comes back soon :)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Oh yes yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
What did i tell you Zorax!!!
I took well over a minute (chatting with Number 1) after i hit the powerful slam and yet,you were unable to kick out :laugh

This is just the beginning my friend.
Don't you even dare think that you'll get away having killed Troy,one of my closest friends and Madhur's own brother. :mad:

But,i would like to make it clear that it was all about team work for us.
Both Hedger and Macho played their roles and here we are standing victorious in the ring ;)

But,the party's not over yet folks because we are still a part of the Royal Rumble match.

I would also like to thank Hitman for joining hands with us. :)

bcvstheworld added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Too bad a loss there.Last second turn-around.And lol @ the guy who got beatings after the match.Some people just know to speak and nothing else.

Well,you put up a good fight but were a little inexperienced to get the job done.
Well tried though.
I see some raw talent in you.
Just stay away from the bad company of DM,Viper and Zoraxis and you'll have a bright future here. ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh Come on!I'm all good myself alone.Winner can only be one person.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Viper I needed you in the place of ████ Number 1. Zoraxis , Viper and I would have easily defeated Alliance.

I shall return back to get you bcvs and his team mates after we win our titles from Jerishow.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Viper I needed you in the place of ████ Number 1. Zoraxis , Viper and I would have easily defeated Alliance.

I shall return back to get you bcvs and his team mates after we win our titles from Jerishow.

All know who was the last man standing and also who was not even able to defend himself from just one guy.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Wheres ol' Funky. Yeah they are humiliated by the Alliance!!

I have showen my true colours :banana2 :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread