WWE - The Golden Era Roleplaying League - Monday Night Raw..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Royalrumble2010.jpg

23rd January, 2010

Santino Marella and Eve Torres v Chavo Gurrero and Jillian Hall
Match Background: Tag Team Match

Maria(c) v Mickie James
Match Background: The match will for the WWE Women's Championship.

Nikkie Bella(c) v Brie Bella v Melina v Alicia Fox
Match Background: The match will for the WWE Divas Championship.

Christian(c) v Sheltn Benjamin v William Regal
Match Background: Triple Threat match will for the ECW Championship.

Batista(c) v Undertaker/CM Punk
Match Background: The match will for the World Heavyweight Championship.

John Cena(c) v Edge
Match Background: The match will for the WWE Championship.

Tradition 30-man Royal Rumble Match including 2 Guest Wrestlers
Match Background: The match will be a Royal Rumble match and the winner will be the number one contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania XXVI

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
52610380.jpg

25th January, 2010

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, we are just a weeks away from Royal Rumble. With me I have Jerry Lawler today. Welcome Jerry!
Jerry Lawler: Thanks a lot Michael, hopefully we will have a great show tonight, couple of huge matches are lined up for us including our main event which is a three-man tag team match and of course the cage match between Kofi Kingston and Randy Orton.

Edge is walking backstage, when he meets John Cena. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Segment One
Bella Twins vs Melina and Gail Kim.
Match Background: Nikki Bella is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Gail Kim takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Brie Bella arm drags Gail Kim over and locks on an armbar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brie tags out to Nikki Bella. Bella Twins hook up Gail Kim, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Nikki hits a soaring kick on Gail Kim. Gail Kim blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Nikki takes a NICE hurrancarana from Gail Kim. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Melina. Flying elbow off the top rope by Melina, getting as close to zero air as possible. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Melina hits an arm drag on Nikki, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Melina walks into a drop toe hold. Nikki Bella arm drags Melina over and locks on an armbar. Nikki tags out to Brie Bella. Brie snapmares Melina and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Melina tags out to Gail Kim. Brie hits a soaring kick on Gail Kim. Gail Kim is all alone...EPIC Ending!! 1....2....3! Bella Twins nod at each other...and they attack Gail Kim \ Melina! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Gail Kim \ Melina down and out on the canvas.
Winner: Bella Twins
Match Rating: *1/2

Segment Two
John Cena is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He wanted to rip into Edge. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Segment Three
Santino Marella vs Chavo Guerrero.
Match Background: Marella and Chavo have been feuding recently. Chavo has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.
The Match: Chavo Guerrero takes a butterfly suplex from Marella. Reverse DDT on Chavo. Covers for a quick two count. Chavo Guerrero once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Chavo just WAFFLES Marella with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Hard back suplex on Marella. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chavo Guerrero. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Marella. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Santino Marella comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Santino Marella! Covers for a quick two count. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Santino Marella. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chavo Guerrero takes a butterfly suplex from Marella. Back suplex on Chavo. Chavo reverses a waistlock. Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Marella. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger suplex on Marella. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Chavo Guerrero grapples with Santino Marella, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Santino Marella: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Hornswoggle comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Horny hits Chavo with a chair to the back! Chavo Guerrero goes down to the canvas, hurt.
Winner: Chavo Guerrero
Match Rating: ***1/4

Segment Four
Kofi Kingston is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Randy Orton. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Five
The Miz vs Montel Vontavious Porter.
Match Background: The Miz is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: STIFF high kick on MVP by The Miz. Montel Vontavious Porter powers out of a The Miz headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up The Miz who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The Miz charges, MVP moves, and the referee is knocked silly! TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of The Miz! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! MVP goes for a splash but The Miz puts the knees up. The Miz slams Montel Vontavious Porter down and motions to the crowd. Spear by The Miz. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from The Miz. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Montel Vontavious Porter is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Full nelson slam on The Miz. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! The Miz elbows Montel Vontavious Porter in the face to break a hammerlock. MVP reverses an irish whip...and The Miz runs into the referee! Montel Vontavious Porter knocks The Miz to the outside, then signals for the Drive By Kick. He reaches out of the ring for The Miz...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see The Miz sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. The Miz goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory
Winner: The Miz
Match Rating: **1/4

Segment Six
Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne.
The Match: Jack Swagger with a spinning neckbreaker on Bourne. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Jack Swagger! Covers for a quick two count. Evan Bourne fights out of a grapple. Spinning back kick from Evan Bourne. Implant DDT by Evan Bourne! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Swagger. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bourne uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Bourne drops an elbow...but Jack Swagger moves out of the way. Nice piledriver on Bourne. Covers for a quick two count. Jack Swagger brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Bourne in the ring! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jack Swagger with a spinning neckbreaker on Bourne. Swagger scoops and slams Evan Bourne. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Jack Swagger gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying elbow from Evan Bourne connects. Power drive elbow by Evan Bourne. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Jack Swagger gets knocked to the ground by Bourne, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Shooting Star Press! 1....2....3. The Miz has grabbed a chair. Swagger walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Bourne also takes a hard shot. The Miz has laid everybody out!
Winner: Evan Bourne
Match Rating: **1/2

Segment Seven
Henry and Sheamus vs Legacy.
Match Background: Legacy and Henry and Sheamus have been feuding recently. Henry and Sheamus hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Legacy during the feud.
The Match: Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Ted DiBiase. Full nelson slam on Dibiase. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sheamus tags out to Mark Henry. Mark Henry scoops up Dibiase. Sheamus bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. BAAACK Body drop by Dibiase gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Henry scoops and slams Ted DiBiase. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Dibiase ducks a wild right hand. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Henry! Tag between Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. Mark Henry charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Big piledriver on Henry. Henry backdrops Cody Rhodes out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Mark Henry. Tag between Mark Henry and Sheamus. C. Rhodes walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. High Angle DDT by Sheamus just SPIKES Cody Rhodes down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sheamus connects with rights and lefts and Cody Rhodes is down! Sheamus misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Massive backbreaker on Sheamus and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cody Rhodes moves in for the kill. Cross Rhodes!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Henry and Sheamus look like they aren't done...and they attack Legacy! After an exchange of blows, C. Rhodes and Dibiase are laid out in the ring.
Winner: Legacy
Match Rating: ***

Segment Eight
Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton.
Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Orton and Kingston have been feuding for quite some time now.
The Match: Kofi Kingston launches Orton into the cage wall. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Orton is down! Orton reverses a waistlock. Orton hits a right hand. Bodyslam by Orton. Randy Orton throws Kingston into the cage. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Kingston CRASHING to the mat. Randy Orton and Kingston climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Randy Orton misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Super kick by Kofi Kingston. Tiger suplex on Orton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Kingston hits a dropkick on Randy Orton and gets right back up. Kofi Kingston drives Orton into the cage side. Orton blocks a kick from Kofi Kingston. Fallaway slam by Randy Orton puts down Kofi Kingston. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Randy Orton moves in for the kill. RKO!!! That shook the ring. Kingston climbs the cage...but gets pulled off by Randy Orton, who then climbs up and over! We have a winner! Randy Orton remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Winner: Randy Orton

Segment Nine
A video is played, hyping the upcoming Edge vs John Cena match for WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Segment Ten
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena vs Chris Jericho, Big Show, and Edge.
Match Background: Jeri-Show and DX have been feuding recently. DX hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Jeri-Show during the feud. This is a continuation of the Edge vs Cena feud. So far, Edge hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Cena since the feud started. John Cena is the reigning WWE champion. DX are the reigning WWE Unified Tag Team champions, and have been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: John Cena hits some punches. How generic. BIG clothesline on Edge. Cena tags out to Shawn Michaels. BIG clothesline on Edge. HBK hits a piledriver on Edge. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. HBK tags out to Triple H. DX whip Edge into the corner. Shawn Michaels whips Triple H in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Edge by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? Edge counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BAAACK Body drop by HHH gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag to Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho snap suplexes HHH HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Jericho is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Powerbomb on HHH. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chris Jericho snap suplexes HHH HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Jericho is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag between Chris Jericho and Big Show. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Big Show ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Flying shoulder tackle by Show sends HHH CRASHING to the mat. Show goes for a splash but HHH puts the knees up. Tag to John Cena. BAAACK Body drop by Show gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag between Big Show and Edge. Edge scoops and slams John Cena. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? John Cena elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Edge gets knocked to the ground by Cena. Here it comes...STF! Edge taps!
Winner: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena
Match Rating: ****1/4.

Match of the Day: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena vs Chris Jericho, Big Show, and Edge.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
15888092.png

29th January, 2010

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. We are just a a couple of days from this month's and this year's first PPV, the Royal Rumble. With me I have Jim Ross.
Jim Ross: Thanks Matt, yeah we have a great lineup of some great matches today including our main event, which is a last man standing bout between CM Punk and Undertaker.

CM Punk is backstage. He was building up the feud with Undertaker. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment One
Maria Kanellis and Layla El vs Michelle McCool and Mickie James.
Match Background: Maria Kanellis is the reigning WWE Women's champion, and has been since 08 January 2010.
The Match: Layla walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Mickie tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Layla El. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Mickie James and Michelle McCool. Michelle \ Mickie whip Layla into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Layla El walks into a chop to the pecs. Ouchy. Covers for a quick two count. Wack kick from Michelle. Layla El elbows Michelle McCool in the face to break a hammerlock. Layla DDTs Michelle McCool. Tag to Maria Kanellis. Maria hits a dropkick on Michelle McCool. Actually, it barely touched! Maria Kanellis uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Maria goes for a splash but Michelle puts the knees up. Michelle tags out to Mickie James. Mickie tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Maria Kanellis. Mickie James with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Forearm to the face from Mickie on Maria. Maria flips out of a Mickie James bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from Maria on Mickie but it misses by miles. Mickie James can barely stand. Marialistic!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Marie and Layla

Segment Two
Eric Escobar vs Hart Dynasty.
Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout.
The Match: Uninspired brawling from Eric Escobar. Escobar just FLATTENS David Hart Smith with a hard right hand! Eric Escobar hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kidd takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Kidd counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Hart Dynasty whip Escobar into the corner. Tyson Kidd whips David Hart Smith in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. A Gut buster connects on Escobar and hits hard. Flying reverse elbow by Tyson Kidd. Hart Dynasty whip Escobar into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Escobar goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Escobar takes down Tyson Kidd and begins wailing away with some weak punches. Escobar gets caught with a short powerbomb from DH Smith. Hart Dynasty whip Escobar into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Spinning back kick from Tyson Kidd. Eric Escobar comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. DH Smith goes for a splash but Escobar puts the knees up. Eric Escobar nearly ends the career of DH Smith with a screwed up german suplex. GET AWAY FROM THE WRESTLING BUSINESS! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Doctor Bomb connects and Escobar landed hard. Hart Dynasty whip Escobar into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hart Dynasty have Eric Escobar to themselves. Heart Attack! 1....2....3! It's over.
Winner: Hart Dynasty
Match Rating: **

Segment Three
Drew McIntyre vs Charlie Haas.
The Match: McIntyre drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Haas. Haas counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Double arm suplex by Charlie Haas connects as McIntyre hits hard. McIntyre reverses an irish whip...and Charlie Haas runs into the referee! Charlie Haas plants McIntyre with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! McIntyre blocks a punch. Stun Gun from Drew McIntyre! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Vicious back suplex! Charlie Haas got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Haas is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Charlie Haas comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Charlie Haas hits a stalling suplex on McIntyre. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Haas drops an elbow...but Drew McIntyre moves out of the way. Charlie Haas is in trouble. Here it comes - Scot Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

Segment Four
Kane vs John Morrison.
The Match: Flying elbow from John Morrison connects. Morrison crushes Kane with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Morrison drops an elbow...but Kane moves out of the way. STIFF~! chop lights up Morrison who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends Morrison CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Kane scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on John Morrison by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Morrison powers out of a headlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Kane is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from John Morrison, Kane got planted! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard back suplex on Kane. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. John Morrison kicks the leg, knocks Kane down, and goes to work on it. Kane pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Running knee lift from Kane. Kane scores with a standing spinebuster. Kane moves in for the kill. Chokeslam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kane is still in the ring celebrating. John Morrison pushes the referee away. John Morrison slams Kane down. John Morrison climbs to the top rope and hits the Starship Pain!
Winner: Kane

Segment Five
Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio vs R-Truth and Finlay.
Match Background: Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Spin kick by R-Truth to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. R-Truth goes for a splash but M. Hardy puts the knees up. M. Hardy slams R-Truth down and motions to the crowd. Tag to Rey Mysterio. Mysterio uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on R-Truth. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. R-Truth reverses a Rey Mysterio hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Mysterio. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tag between R-Truth and Finlay. Big forearm by Finlay makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Mysterio tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Rey Mysterio avoids a Finlay avalanche by getting out of the damn way! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tag to Matt Hardy. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Matt Hardy connects and Finlay is down! Pin, but Finlay is out just before the three count. Vertical suplex by Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Twist Of Fate. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio
Match Rating: **3/4

Segment Six
Cryme Tyme vs Jeri-Show.
The Match: Shad slams Big Show. Fallaway slam by Shad Gaspard puts down Big Show. There's a two count on the pin. Show powers out of a headlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Shad Gaspard by Show. Remember when that was a legit finish? Full nelson slam on Shad. Tag between Big Show and Chris Jericho. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Shad! Shad ducks a wild right hand. Tag to JTG. A weak headbutt on Jericho by JTG causes nothing but pain for both. Chris Jericho takes a right hand to the temple from JTG. Hooks the leg for a two count. Weak bodyslam by JTG. Tag between JTG and Shad Gaspard. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Shad Gaspard just KILLS Chris Jericho! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Shad walks into a drop toe hold. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Jericho. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Tag between Chris Jericho and Big Show. Flying shoulder tackle by Show sends Shad CRASHING to the mat. Big Show floors Shad Gaspard. Here it comes...Colossal Clutch! Shad Gaspard taps!
Winner: Jeri-Show

Segment Seven
Undertaker is backstage. He was building up the feud with CM Punk. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Eight
CM Punk vs Undertaker.
Match Background: This will be a last man standing bout. Punk and Undertaker have been feuding recently. So far, Punk hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Undertaker since the feud started. This will be a number one contenders match.
The Match: Punk hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Undertaker. Punk crushes Undertaker with a running senton. Undertaker reverses a hip toss. Punk gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Flying shoulder tackle by Undertaker sends Punk CRASHING to the mat. The referee gets to a five count....and CM Punk gets back up. Chair shot connects! Undertaker slams CM Punk down and motions to the crowd. Punk backdrops Undertaker out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of CM Punk. CM Punk hits a stalling suplex on Undertaker. The referee is counting: 5....6....Undertaker is back up. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Undertaker! The referee is counting: 7....8....Undertaker is back up. Undertaker takes a butterfly suplex from Punk. CM Punk uses the table as a battering ram. Undertaker pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Bodyslam by Undertaker. High Angle DDT by Undertaker just SPIKES CM Punk down! Undertaker moves in for the kill. Tombstone!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Batista comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Batista hits Undertaker with a chair to the back! Undertaker goes down to the canvas, hurt.
Winner: Undertaker
Match Rating: ***1/2

Segment Nine
A video is played, hyping the upcoming Batista vs Undertaker match for the World Heavy Weight Championship at Royal Rumble.

Match of the Day: CM Punk vs Undertaker.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Royalrumble2010.jpg

31st January, 2010

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for our first big event of the year, the Royal Rumble. Alongside me I have Jerry Lawler. Welcome Jerry!!
Jerry Lawler: Thanks a lot, Michael. Almost all championships are on the line today and I can't really wait for our main event which a tradition 30-man Royal Rumble match.

Santino Marella and Eve Torres vs Chavo Guerrero and Gail Kim.
Match Background: Marella and Chavo have been feuding recently.
The Match: Santino Marella connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Big dropkick by Santino Marella, who got a ton of air on the move. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Eve Torres. Marella \ Eve whip Chavo into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chavo walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Chavo ducks a wild right hand. Chavo crushes Eve with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chavo tags out to Gail Kim. Eve takes a NICE hurrancarana from Gail Kim. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Eve Torres and gets right back up. Eve Torres is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Gail Kim takes a knee lift from Eve. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Tag between Eve Torres and Santino Marella. Gail Kim just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Marella. Gail Kim tags out to Chavo Guerrero. Marella drives a thrust kick into the chest of Chavo. Santino Marella moves in for the kill. Rolling Cutter! 1....2....3. Marella \ Eve climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.
Winner: Marella and Eve

Segment One
Maria Kanellis vs Mickie James.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE Women's title. Maria Kanellis has been WWE Women's champion since 08 January 2010.
The Match: Back heel kick from Mickie on Maria but it misses by miles. Flying knee to the face from Mickie James. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Mickie face jams Maria Kanellis. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Mickie hits a soaring kick on Maria. Hooks the leg for a two count. Maria ducks a wild right hand. Maria Kanellis arm drags Mickie over and locks on an armbar. Maria Kanellis hits a shitty missile dropkick on Mickie. Mickie James once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Badly executed second rope splash by Mickie. Maria Kanellis is in trouble. Here it comes - Mickie-DT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Mickie James remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Winner: Mickie James

Segment Two
Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella vs Alicia Fox vs Melina.
Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the WWE Divas title. Nikki Bella has been WWE Divas champion since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Melina gets hip tossed by Brie. Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Brie. One word: Ow. There's a two count on the pin. Melina counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag to Alicia Fox. Flying elbow from Alicia Fox, grazing the target slightly. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Flying knee to the face from Alicia Fox. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Cover, but there's no one to count for Alicia Fox! Brie takes a hard, stinging chop from Alicia. One word: Ow. Brie Bella is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Brie tags out to Nikki Bella. Flying elbow off the top rope by Nikki Bella, getting as close to zero air as possible. Alicia walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Nikki walks into a drop toe hold. Flying elbow from Alicia Fox, grazing the target slightly. Alicia Fox with an enziguri. Cover gets three for Alicia Fox, Nikki got pinned. Melina strikes Alicia. Melina hits a dropkick on Alicia Fox. Actually, it barely touched! There's a two count on the pin. Melina hits a shitty missile dropkick on Alicia. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Alicia pushes out of a Melina hold. Alicia face jams Melina. Tag between Alicia Fox and Brie Bella. Brie Bella with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Cover gets three for Brie Bella, Melina got pinned. Brie hits a short arm drag on Alicia. Alicia blocks a kick from Brie Bella. Badly executed second rope splash by Alicia. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Brie Bella pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Alicia walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Alicia Fox is in trouble. Small Package! 1....2....3.
Winner: Brie Bella
Match Rating: **.

Segment Three
A video is played, hyping the upcoming John Cena vs Edge match.

Segment Four
Christian vs Shelton Benjamin vs William Regal.
Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the ECW title.
The Match: Back suplex on Shelton. William Regal slams Christian onto a trash can lid. Shelton Benjamin elbows William Regal in the face to break a hammerlock. Vicious back suplex! William Regal got nailed big time! Tiger bomb by Shelton Benjamin, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Shelton! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Shelton Benjamin comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Regal gets nailed with an old school NES to the head! There's better uses for that thing! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Christian connects and Shelton Benjamin is down! Shelton Benjamin can barely stand. Killswitch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Christian

Segment Five
Batista vs Undertaker.
Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Batista has been World Heavyweight champion since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Undertaker slams Batista. Undertaker hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by Batista gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. BIG clothesline on Batista. Batista pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Batista with a spinning neckbreaker on Undertaker. Massive backbreaker on Undertaker and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Undertaker counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Massive backbreaker on Batista and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Undertaker! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Batista kicks Undertaker in the gut to reverse the momentum. Batista connects with rights and lefts and Undertaker is down! Undertaker blocks a punch. BIG clothesline on Batista. Batista can barely stand. Here it comes - Tombstone. 1....2...3, it's finished. Undertaker goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Segment Six
Edge is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with John Cena. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Segment Seven
John Cena vs Edge.
Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This is a continuation of the Edge vs Cena feud. So far, Edge hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Cena since the feud started. This match is for the WWE title.
The Match: Cena scoops and slams Edge. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Edge counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Edge slams John Cena. Edge whips Cena into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Death valley driver by Edge! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! John Cena elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Edge gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Massive backbreaker on Edge and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by John Cena! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Edge reverses a waistlock. Edge scoop slams Cena onto and through a table. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! John Cena reverses a hip toss. John Cena moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Attitude Adjustment. 1....2...3, it's finished. John Cena remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Winner: John Cena
Match Rating: ****

Segment Eight
Royal Rumble.
Match Background: Winner will be guaranteed a title shot.
The Match: Sheamus and Matt Hardy are the first two competitors. STIFF~! chop lights up M. Hardy who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! BIG clothesline on M. Hardy. Entry # 3 : Finlay! Big forearm by Finlay makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Finlay went for the elimination, but Sheamus held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Entry # 4 : Evan Bourne! M. Hardy slams Finlay. M. Hardy threw Finlay all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 1) Entry # 5 : Kofi Kingston! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Bourne goes down. Evan Bourne got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Kingston. (Elimination # 2) Entry # 6 : Shad Gaspard! Spin kick by Kofi Kingston to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kingston just WAFFLES M. Hardy with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Entry # 7 : JTG! Double arm suplex by Matt Hardy connects as Sheamus hits hard. Sheamus gets caught with a short powerbomb from M. Hardy. Entry # 8 : Brock Lesnar! Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Matt Hardy got bundled out by Lesnar. (Elimination # 3) Entry # 9 : Shawn Michaels! Standing leg lariat by Kofi Kingston on Lesnar. Kingston tried to eliminate Brock Lesnar, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Entry # 10 : Rey Mysterio! Fallaway slam by Shad Gaspard puts down Brock Lesnar. Shad went for the elimination, but Brock Lesnar held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Entry # 11 : Big Show! Show slams Sheamus. Sheamus got eliminated by Show. (Elimination # 4) Entry # 12 : Triple H! Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on Shad. HHH scoops and slams Shad Gaspard. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Entry # 13 : John Morrison! Kingston is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. HBK went for the elimination, but Kofi Kingston held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Entry # 14 : Hornswoggle! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Lesnar is down! Mysterio threw Brock Lesnar over the top rope, but Brock Lesnar skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 15 : Randy Orton! Brock Lesnar hits some punches. How generic. Lesnar threw John Morrison over the top rope, but John Morrison skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 16 : The Great Khali! Spin kick by John Morrison to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Morrison threw Randy Orton over the top rope, but Randy Orton skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 17 : Mark Henry! Kingston uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Kingston tried to eliminate Randy Orton, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Entry # 18 : R-Truth! Horny hits a quick kick on Shad, only for Shad to pop back up and eat another one. Shad Gaspard got eliminated by Horny. (Elimination # 5) Entry # 19 : David Hart Smith! HHH takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Triple H was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 6) Entry # 20 : Drew McIntyre! Flying elbow from John Morrison connects. STIFF high kick on McIntyre by John Morrison. Entry # 21 : Montel Vontavious Porter! Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar hits some punches. How generic. Entry # 22 : Chris Jericho! Kick to the gut from Horny, who sadly, was even able to botch THAT. Drew McIntyre gets hip tossed by Horny and follows it up with two more. Entry # 23 : CM Punk! Montel Vontavious Porter hits some punches. How generic. Bodyslam by MVP. Entry # 24 : Ted DiBiase! Vicious back suplex! Hornswoggle got nailed big time! HBK went for the elimination, but Hornswoggle held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Entry # 25 : Ric Flair! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Ric Flair ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Fallaway slam by Ric Flair puts down CM Punk. Entry # 26 : Tyson Kidd! Double arm suplex by Chris Jericho connects as Khali hits hard. The Great Khali got bundled out by Jericho. (Elimination # 7) Entry # 27 : The Miz! STIFF high kick on McIntyre by John Morrison. Morrison threw Drew McIntyre over the top rope, but Drew McIntyre skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 28 : Jack Swagger! Bodyslam by HBK. HBK threw John Morrison all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 8) Entry # 29 : Kane! Mysterio hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. Entry # 30 : Cody Rhodes! Nature Boy hits a right hand. Ric Flair with a spinning neckbreaker on HBK. Vertical suplex by Jack Swagger. Swagger went for the elimination, but Brock Lesnar held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Punk slams Drew McIntyre down and motions to the crowd. Drew McIntyre got bundled out by Punk. (Elimination # 9) Spinning back kick from Kofi Kingston. Kingston went for the elimination, but Brock Lesnar held on to the ropes at the last possible second! HBK scoops and slams Rey Mysterio. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Rey Mysterio got bundled out by HBK. (Elimination # 10) Swagger gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Ric Flair just KILLS Jack Swagger! The Miz connects with rights and lefts and JTG is down! Diamond Dust from The Miz and JTG is out! Horny hits a quick arm drag on MVP. Montel Vontavious Porter got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Horny. (Elimination # 11) Big piledriver on HBK. Orton went for the elimination, but Shawn Michaels held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Hard back suplex on JTG. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. CM Punk gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Punk. Shawn Michaels hits some punches. How generic. HBK threw Hornswoggle all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 12) Lesnar slams Randy Orton down and motions to the crowd. Lesnar hits a right hand. DH Smith walks into a high dropkick from CM Punk, almost losing several teeth in the process. Punk threw David Hart Smith all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 13) Lesnar scoops and slams Big Show. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Lesnar tried to eliminate Big Show, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Lightning kick by R-Truth on Lesnar. R-Truth tried to eliminate Brock Lesnar, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! The Miz hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. The Miz threw Mark Henry all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 14) Spinning back kick from Kofi Kingston. Kingston tried to eliminate Jack Swagger, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Nature Boy slams CM Punk down and motions to the crowd. CM Punk got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Nature Boy. (Elimination # 15) The Miz gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jericho! Jericho threw The Miz all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 16) BAAACK Body drop by Kidd gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tyson Kidd got bundled out by Jericho. (Elimination # 17) A Gut buster connects on Kingston and hits hard. Kofi Kingston got eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 18) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Brock Lesnar ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Jack Swagger was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 19) BIG clothesline on Show. Show is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Ric Flair ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Ted DiBiase was eliminated by Nature Boy. (Elimination # 20) Fallaway slam by Kane puts down Cody Rhodes. STIFF~! chop lights up C. Rhodes who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Bodyslam by Jericho. Big Show got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Jericho. (Elimination # 21) Vertical suplex by Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Jericho. JTG arm drags C. Rhodes over and locks on an armbar. Cody Rhodes got bundled out by JTG. (Elimination # 22) Jericho slams Kane. Kane gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jericho. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Ric Flair ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Brutal sit out powerbomb on JTG! Shawn Michaels connects with rights and lefts and R-Truth is down! R-Truth got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by HBK. (Elimination # 23) Ric Flair hits some punches. How generic. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. JTG hits a soaring kick on Orton. JTG hits a right hand on Randy Orton and follows it up with a couple more. Brock Lesnar connects with rights and lefts and Chris Jericho is down! Chris Jericho was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 24) Big piledriver on Nature Boy. Lesnar went for the elimination, but Ric Flair held on to the ropes at the last possible second! JTG hits a soaring kick on Orton. JTG hits a right hand on Randy Orton and follows it up with a couple more. HBK is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shawn Michaels was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 25) Nature Boy hits a right hand. Nature Boy threw Kane all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 26) JTG gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Orton gets splashed in the corner. JTG threw Randy Orton over the top rope, but Randy Orton skinned the cat to save himself! Orton walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Nature Boy threw Randy Orton over the top rope, but Randy Orton skinned the cat to save himself! Spear by Brock Lesnar. Lesnar went for the elimination, but Randy Orton held on to the ropes at the last possible second! JTG gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. BAAACK Body drop by Nature Boy gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Ric Flair got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Orton. (Elimination # 27) Lesnar hits a right hand. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. JTG is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. JTG got eliminated by Orton. (Elimination # 28) Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on Lesnar. Brock Lesnar is in trouble. RKO! Brock Lesnar got eliminated by Orton.
Match Rating: ****1/2

Match of the Day: Royal Rumble Match

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:banana2 Yes, DX rocks :banana2 Can't believe that Brock did not stand as a last man. :noway

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
52610380.jpg

1st February, 2010

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw. Our host for tonight has set some exciting matches. But with me I have Jerry Lawler, hello Jerry!
Jerry Lawler: Hello Michael!! as you said we have some exciting matches up today. We will find our today, who will be John Cena's opponent at Elimination Chamber today.

Randy Orton is in the ring, and he has a short celebration ceremony after his recent success at Royal Rumble.

Segment One
Bella Twins vs Melina and Maryse Ouellet.
Match Background: Brie Bella is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Maryse Ouellet takes a knee lift from Brie. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Badly executed second rope splash by Brie. Tag to Nikki Bella. Maryse Ouellet takes a knee lift from Nikki. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. There's a two count on the pin. Nikki face jams Maryse Ouellet. Tag between Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. Bella Twins whip Maryse into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Brie Bella misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Maryse tags out to Melina. Melina arm drags Brie over and locks on an armbar. Flying elbow off the top rope by Melina, getting as close to zero air as possible. Tag to Maryse Ouellet. Melina \ Maryse whip Brie into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Brie takes a second rope chop from Maryse. I haven't seen one of those in years. Badly executed second rope splash by Maryse convinces me that I can do better. Maryse tags out to Melina. Flying elbow from Melina, grazing the target slightly. Brie blocks a kick from Melina. Tag to Nikki Bella. Back heel kick from Nikki on Melina. Bella Twins have Melina to themselves. EPIC Ending! 1....2....3! It's over. Bella Twins go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.
Match rating: *

Segment Two
Match Background: Marella and Chavo have been feuding recently.
The Match: Flying elbow from Chavo Guerrero connects. Flying reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero. Hooks the leg for a two count. Santino Marella is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Big forearm by Santino Marella makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Chavo gets caught with a short powerbomb from Marella. Covers for a quick two count. Marella hits a great swinging DDT on Chavo Guerrero. Marella then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chavo gets caught with a short powerbomb from Marella. Chavo powers out of a headlock. Super kick by Chavo Guerrero. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Chavo Guerrero! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Marella walks into a high dropkick from Chavo Guerrero, almost losing several teeth in the process. Marella blocks a punch. Stun Gun from Santino Marella! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Marella who held onto that one for ages. Santino Marella floors Chavo Guerrero...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Diving Headbutt, forget about it. 1....2...3!
Winner: Santino Marella

Segment Three
Evan Bourne vs The Miz.
Match Background: The Miz is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Evan Bourne hits a rolling kick on The Miz. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spinning bulldog in the corner and The Miz is down! Covers for a quick two count. The Miz comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. The Miz hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. The Miz uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Bourne. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bodyslam by The Miz. Bourne counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Lightning kick by Bourne on The Miz. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Evan Bourne and The Miz is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on The Miz. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Bourne hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. The Miz ducks a wild right hand. The Miz hits a dropkick on Evan Bourne and gets right back up. Diamond Dust from The Miz and Bourne is out! Evan Bourne is in trouble. EPIC Fail!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Miz gives a murderous look toward Evan Bourne...and attacks! Bourne gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. The Miz leaves the ring having left Bourne down and out.
Winner: The Miz

Segmnet Four
The Colons vs Chris Masters and Festus Dalton.
Match Background: The Colons used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.
The Match: Festus takes a flying neckbreaker from Primo Colon. SUPER frankensteiner on Festus, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tag to Carlito. BIG clothesline on Festus. Hooks the leg for a two count. Carlito plants Festus with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Carlito tags out to Primo Colon. The Colons whip Festus into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Festus ducks a wild right hand. Festus tags out to Chris Masters. Primo takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Chris Masters hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Masters tags out to Festus Dalton. Masters \ Festus hook up Primo, then hit a double suplex. BAAACK Body drop by Primo gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Nice piledriver on Primo. Tag to Chris Masters. Weak bodyslam on Primo by Masters sets up a legdrop. Masters goes for a splash but Primo puts the knees up. Tag to Carlito. Carlito hits a stalling suplex on Masters. Carlito moves in for the kill. Backstabber!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: The Colons

Segment Five
Henry and Sheamus vs Cryme Tyme.
The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Shad who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Flying shoulder tackle by Sheamus sends Shad CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Mark Henry. Henry and Sheamus whip Shad into the corner. Sheamus whips Mark Henry in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. BAAACK Body drop by Shad gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Shad counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Shad hits a piledriver on Mark Henry. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Shad Gaspard and JTG. Powerslam from JTG on Henry. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! JTG with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Henry. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Henry counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Mark Henry with a spinning neckbreaker on JTG. Tag to Sheamus. JTG gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Tag to Shad Gaspard. Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Shad Gaspard. Shad Gaspard is all alone...Type Name Here!! 1....2....3! Henry and Sheamus climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.
Winner: Henry and Sheamus

Segment Six
Montel Vontavious Porter vs Jack Swagger.
The Match: MVP slams Jack Swagger. STIFF~! chop lights up Swagger who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! BAAACK Body drop by Swagger gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Fallaway slam by Montel Vontavious Porter puts down Jack Swagger. Swagger blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! MVP tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Spear by Jack Swagger. Covers for a quick two count. MVP flips out of a Jack Swagger bodyslam attempt. Full nelson slam on Swagger. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Swagger blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Jack Swagger connects with rights and lefts and Montel Vontavious Porter is down! Swagger charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Jack Swagger charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Jack Swagger can barely stand. Here it comes - Drive By Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Montel Vontavious Porter climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory
Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter
Match Rating: ***3/4

Segment Seven
Legacy vs Hart Dynasty.
The Match: C. Rhodes takes a flying neckbreaker from Tyson Kidd. Spinning bulldog in the corner and C. Rhodes is down! There's a two count on the pin. Kidd tags out to David Hart Smith. David Hart Smith scoops up C. Rhodes. Kidd bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Stun Gun from David Hart Smith! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Covers for a quick two count. Back suplex on C. Rhodes. David Hart Smith misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Tag to Ted DiBiase. A Gut buster connects on DH Smith and hits hard. Tiger bomb by Ted DiBiase, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. David Hart Smith once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. Super kick by Tyson Kidd. Back heel kick off the second rope, Dibiase goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Standing leg lariat by Tyson Kidd on Dibiase. Ted DiBiase fights out of a grapple. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Kidd hits hard. Ted DiBiase moves in for the kill. Dream Street! 1....2....3. Legacy rush forward to attack! Hart Dynasty get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.
Winner: Legacy

Segment Eight
Kofi Kingston vs Big Show.
The Match: Kingston takes a headbutt from Big Show. Kofi Kingston fights out of a grapple. Kofi Kingston kicks the leg, knocks Show down, and goes to work on it. Kofi Kingston misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Back heel kick off the second rope, Show goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Kofi Kingston! Show counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Show slams Kofi Kingston down and motions to the crowd. Spear by Big Show. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big Show scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but Kingston is out just before the three count. Kingston ducks a wild right hand. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Show is down! Pin, but Show is out just before the three count. Kofi Kingston misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big Show moves in for the kill. Chokeslam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Randy Orton comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kofi Kingston is just leaving the ring...and Orton scores with a brutal chair shot! Kofi Kingston falls to the floor holding his head.
Winner: Big Show
Matach Rating: **3/4

Segment Nine
10 Man Battle Royal.
Match Background: The Winner will be guaranteed a title shot at Elimination Chamber.
The Match: C. Rhodes scoops and slams Carlito. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Carlito got bundled out by C. Rhodes. (Elimination # 1) Show hits a right hand. Santino Marella was eliminated by Show. (Elimination # 2) Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Primo goes down. The Miz threw Primo Colon all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Reverse DDT on Show. Dibiase threw Big Show over the top rope, but Big Show skinned the cat to save himself! Sheamus is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. C. Rhodes tried to eliminate Sheamus, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! C. Rhodes is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Cody Rhodes was eliminated by Show. (Elimination # 4) The Miz connects with rights and lefts and Sheamus is down! Sheamus got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by The Miz. (Elimination # 5) Big Show hits some punches. How generic. The Miz was eliminated by Show. (Elimination # 6) Dibiase drives a thrust kick into the chest of Henry. Mark Henry got bundled out by Dibiase. (Elimination # 7) Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and MVP hits hard. Dibiase threw Montel Vontavious Porter over the top rope, but Montel Vontavious Porter skinned the cat to save himself! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Montel Vontavious Porter ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Ted DiBiase was eliminated by MVP. (Elimination # 8) MVP scoops and slams Big Show. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flying shoulder tackle by MVP sends Show CRASHING to the mat. Montel Vontavious Porter moves in for the kill. Drive By Kick! MVP threw Big Show all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.
Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter

Segment Ten
Montel Vontavious Porter and John Cena are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Montel Vontavious Porter signs it. Cena also signs it, but is immediately attacked by MVP, who drives the table into his ribs. John Cena is in trouble. Drive By Kick! Montel Vontavious Porter walks off, having won this battle.

Match of the Day: 10 Man Battle Royal.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Cena is too strong for MVP actually. ;) And Cena is going to have an easy opportunity against Porter as well. :)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Undertaker- Finally I got back my holy grail...now who will be my opponent at No Way Out? I want my brother Kane as one of my opponent in the Elimination Chamber if you can't grant it I shall put you to sleep forever

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
15888092.png

5th February, 2010.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. We had a brilliant Royal Rumble last Sunday. But everyone is excited about today's SmackDown. With me I have Jim Ross. Hello Jim!!
Jim Ross: Hello Matt!!, yeah we have a great Royal Rumble last week on Sunday, which saw the Undertaker winning the Heavyweight Championship against Batista. But today we have some exciting matches lined up for us.

Mickie James vs Maria Kanellis.
Match Background: Mickie James is the reigning WWE Women's champion, and has been since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Mickie hits a back kick, doubling Mariaover. Maria counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Maria Kanellis strikes Mickie. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Slingshot clothesline by Maria, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Mickie backdrops Maria Kanellis out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Mickie James. Maria takes a hard, stinging chop from Mickie. One word: Ow. Back heel kick from Mickie on Maria but it misses by miles. Covers for a quick two count. Mickie face jams Maria Kanellis. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Maria backdrops Mickie James out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Maria Kanellis. Maria Kanellis hits a shitty missile dropkick on Mickie. Pin, but Mickie is out just before the three count. Mickie reverses a waistlock. Mickie James moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Mickie-DT. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Segment One
Eric Escobar vs Drew McIntyre.
The Match: Drew McIntyre snap suplexes Escobar. Escobar flips out of a Drew McIntyre bodyslam attempt. Drew McIntyre walks into a chop. That must have hurt. Drew McIntyre charges, Escobar moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Eric Escobar uses something that LOOKS like a reverse suplex. The judges say yes, but barely. Cover, but there's no one to count for Eric Escobar! Escobar walks into a drop toe hold. Escobar tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Drew McIntyre! Hooks the leg for a two count. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Escobar! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Eric Escobar once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Eric Escobar hits a shaky delayed suplex on McIntyre. Davey Boy Smith is looking down from heaven...and shaking his head in disapproval. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Drew McIntyre powers out of a Eric Escobar headlock. Drew McIntyre grapples with Eric Escobar, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Eric Escobar: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Vickie Guerrero comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Vickie Guerrero spins Escobar around. Vickie Guerrero hits the Bitch Slap! Eric Escobar has been left down on the canvas.
Match Rating: *3/4

Segment Two
Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme.
Match Background: Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started.
The Match: DH Smith receives some punishment by JTG but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. JTG slams David Hart Smith down. DH Smith is sure in trouble now. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Shad Gaspard. JTG scoops up DH Smith. Shad bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shad Gaspard with a spinning neckbreaker on DH Smith. Shad Gaspard misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tiger bomb by David Hart Smith, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Tyson Kidd! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Shad Gaspard pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Shad Gaspard with a spinning neckbreaker on Kidd. Tag between Shad Gaspard and JTG. Wack kick from JTG. Tag between Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith. JTG with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on DH Smith. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Cryme Tyme have David Hart Smith to themselves. Thugnificent! 1....2....3! It's over.
Winner: Cryme Tyme

Segment Three
R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison.
Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.
The Match: Spinning back kick from John Morrison. Spinning back kick from John Morrison. R-Truth reverses a John Morrison hammerlock. R-Truth sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner. VERY Sabu-like. Doctor Bomb connects and R-Truth landed hard. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from John Morrison connects. Ziggler counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! R-Truth \ Ziggler whip Morrison into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Tiger suplex on Morrison. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Ziggler hits a snap suplex onto a chair on R-Truth. R-Truth reverses a Dolph Ziggler hammerlock. R-Truth uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! John Morrison can barely stand. Axe Kick! 1....2....3.
Winner: R-Truth

Segment Four
Matt Hardy vs The Great Khali.
The Match: Matt Hardy gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to M. Hardy. Khali counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Wack kick from Khali. Matt Hardy charges, Khali moves, and the referee is knocked silly! The Great Khali scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Matt Hardy powers out of a The Great Khali headlock. Matt Hardy with a spinning neckbreaker on Khali. Spinebuster by Matt Hardy. Covers for a quick two count. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Matt Hardy, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! M. Hardy walks into a drop toe hold. Khali hits a piledriver on Matt Hardy. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! M. Hardy powers out of a headlock. Matt Hardy moves in for the kill. Twist Of Fate!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Great Khali goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!
Winner: Matt Hardy

Segment Five
Batista vs Rey Mysterio.
Match Background: Batista and Mysterio have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Batista hits a right hand. Mysterio powers out of a headlock. Mysterio just WAFFLES Batista with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Batista reverses an irish whip...and Rey Mysterio runs into the referee! DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Rey Mysterio gets taken down out of nowhere! Fallaway slam by Batista puts down Rey Mysterio. Spear by Batista. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Mysterio is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Mysterio counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying cross body off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rey Mysterio gets taken down out of nowhere! Rey Mysterio hooks up a suplex, but Batista flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! I don't think the fight has finished. Batista and Mysterio have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.
Winner: Batista

Segment Six
Chris Jericho is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He talked trash about Undertaker. Good build up.

Segment Seven
Kane vs Chris Jericho vs Undertaker.
Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. Kane and Undertaker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Undertaker is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Undertaker ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kane hits Undertaker with a plastic dinosaur! Kane misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Massive back suplex! Kane got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Spear by Chris Jericho. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Kane! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chris Jericho pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Jericho hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Kane. High Angle DDT by Undertaker just SPIKES Chris Jericho down! Chris Jericho is in trouble. Tombstone! 1....2....3.
Match Rating: ***3/4.

Match of the Day: Kane vs Chris Jericho vs Undertaker.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Its a known fact that Jericho is just fit to talk and do nothing inside the ring :D

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
52610380.jpg

8th February, 2010

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw from California. We have some great matches for us today. Lets catch Jerry Lwaler who is interviewing the Champ, John Cena.

Jerry Lawler is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is John Cena, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview about what Cena is planning to do in the near future.

Segment One
Bella Twins vs Jillian and Melina.
Match Background: Jillian and Melina used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. Brie Bella is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Brie Bella takes a knee lift from Melina. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Melina uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Jillian Hall. Jillian and Melina whip Brie into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Brie takes a hard, stinging chop from Jillian. One word: Ow. Covers for a quick two count. Jillian Hall strikes Brie. Brie kicks Jillian Hall in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying knee to the face from Brie Bella. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Tag between Brie Bella and Nikki Bella. Nikki hits a dropkick on Jillian Hall. Actually, it barely touched! Nikki tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Jillian Hall. Nikki goes for a splash but Jillian puts the knees up. Tag between Jillian Hall and Melina. Melina uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Melina with an enziguri. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Melina hits a back kick, doubling Nikkiover. Nikki ducks a wild right hand. Flying elbow off the top rope by Nikki Bella, getting as close to zero air as possible. Melina is in big trouble...EPIC Ending!! 1....2....3! Kelly Kelly comes running down and slides into the ring. She attempts to single-handedly take on Bella Twins, but is soon beaten down to the mat. They set her up and nail the EPIC Ending! Kelly Kelly has been destroyed!

Segment Two
Randy Orton is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into John Cena. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Three
Match Background: This is a continuation of the Marella vs Chavo feud.
The Match: Chavo takes a back suplex. Santino Marella misses a clothesline. Marella walks into a high dropkick from Chavo Guerrero, almost losing several teeth in the process. Marella reverses an irish whip...and Chavo Guerrero runs into the referee! Marella walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, but there's no one to count for Chavo Guerrero! Chavo Guerrero misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Chavo gets caught with a short powerbomb from Marella. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Chavo hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Chavo! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chavo Guerrero avoids a Santino Marella avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Marella pushes out of a Chavo Guerrero hold. Hornswoggle has climbed up onto the apron! Chavo turns...and falls for the distraction! Santino Marella attacks Chavo from behind! Chavo Guerrero is in trouble. Here it comes - Rolling Cutter. 1....2...3, it's finished. Marella and Horny put the boots to Chavo Guerrero, stomping away on him.
Winner: Santino Marella
Match Rating: ***3/4

Segment Three
The Miz is backstage. He was building up the feud with John Morrison. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Four
Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger.
The Match: Bourne just WAFFLES Swagger with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Evan Bourne kicks the leg, knocks Swagger down, and goes to work on it. Bourne uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Evan Bourne misses a clothesline. BAAACK Body drop by Bourne gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tiger bomb by Jack Swagger, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bourne blocks a kick from Jack Swagger. Super kick by Evan Bourne. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Evan Bourne and Swagger is out! Pin, but Swagger is out just before the three count. Swagger reverses a waistlock. Double arm suplex by Jack Swagger connects as Bourne hits hard. Swagger walks into a drop toe hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Evan Bourne floors Jack Swagger...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Shooting Star Press, forget about it. 1....2...3!
Winner: Evan Bourne

Segment Five
Mark Henry vs Chris Masters.
The Match: Henry gets splashed in the corner. Powerslam from Chris Masters on Henry. Covers for a quick two count. Henry blocks a punch. STIFF~! chop lights up Masters who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Bodyslam by Henry. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Masters is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Fallaway slam by Mark Henry puts down Chris Masters. Mark Henry gets taken down out of nowhere! Big clothesline from Masters. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flapjack from Masters on Henry. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Masters hits a right hand on Mark Henry. Henry hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Chris Masters misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Mark Henry with a spinning neckbreaker on Masters. Mark Henry scores with a standing spinebuster. Mark Henry floors Chris Masters. Here it comes...Bear Hug! Chris Masters taps! Sheamus comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Sheamus spins Masters around. Sheamus hits the 'Irish EPICness! Chris Masters has been left down on the canvas.
Winner: Mark Henry

Segment Six
b]The Miz vs John Morrison. [/b]
Match Background: Morrison and The Miz have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. The Miz is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Spinning back kick from John Morrison. Spinning back kick from John Morrison. Hard back suplex on The Miz. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Morrison uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! The Miz reverses a hip toss. The Miz hits a rolling kick on Morrison. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. The Miz walks into a drop toe hold. Morrison crushes The Miz with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from John Morrison. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Miz fights out of a grapple. The Miz just WAFFLES Morrison with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Morrison backdrops The Miz out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of John Morrison. Flying elbow from John Morrison connects. John Morrison floors The Miz...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Starship Pain, forget about it. 1....2...3! The Miz goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.
Winner: John Morrison
Match rating: ***

Segment Seven
Legacy vs DX.
Match Background: DX are the reigning WWE Unified Tag Team champions, and have been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: HHH hits a right hand. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Cody Rhodes. Death valley driver by Triple H! No one executes that move properly anymore. Tag between Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. HHH takes a back suplex. Dibiase goes for a splash but HHH puts the knees up. HHH scoops and slams Ted DiBiase. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? HHH tags out to Shawn Michaels. Triple H scoops up Dibiase. HBK bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Massive backbreaker on Dibiase and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Spear! Dibiase is down! Tag between Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Ted DiBiase is all alone...Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree!! 1....2....3! Henry and Sheamus just hit the ring with chairs! Stereo chair shots put down Legacy! HBK tries to attack, but gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Triple H has a brief offensive flurry, but gets nailed with a boot to the gut...and hit with the Type Name Here! Henry and Sheamus have laid everyone out!
Winner: DX

Segment Eight
Randy Orton vs Montel Vontavious Porter.
The Match: MVP slams Randy Orton down and motions to the crowd. MVP hits a piledriver on Randy Orton. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. MVP goes for a splash but Orton puts the knees up. STIFF~! chop lights up MVP who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Running knee lift from Randy Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Montel Vontavious Porter by Orton. Remember when that was a legit finish? MVP blocks a punch. Big piledriver on Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Orton. Pin, but Orton is out just before the three count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Randy Orton by MVP. Remember when that was a legit finish? Montel Vontavious Porter hits some punches. How generic. Orton powers out of a headlock. Montel Vontavious Porter charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear! MVP is down! Montel Vontavious Porter is in trouble. RKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! John Cena has grabbed a chair. Orton walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. MVP also takes a hard shot. Cena has laid everybody out!

Mathc of the Day: Legacy vs DX.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
15888092.png

12th February, 2010

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. We are just a couple of weeks away from Elimination Chamber. With me I have Jim Ross. Hello Jim!!
Jim Ross: Hello Matt!! Today we have some exciting matches lined up for us including our main event which is a fatal four way match.

Batista is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Rey Mysterio, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Segment One
Maria Kanellis vs Mickie James.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE Women's title. Mickie James has been WWE Women's champion since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Mickie James takes a knee lift from Maria. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Maria Kanellis hits a shitty missile dropkick on Mickie. Covers for a quick two count. Mickie reverses a Maria Kanellis hammerlock. Mickie hits a back kick, doubling Mariaover. Maria takes a hard, stinging chop from Mickie. One word: Ow. There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot clothesline by Mickie, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying elbow from Mickie James, grazing the target slightly. Mickie drops an elbow...but Maria Kanellis moves out of the way. Badly executed second rope splash by Maria. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swan dive headbutt from Maria but without much elevation on the move. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Mickie walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Mickie takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Maria drops an elbow...but Mickie James moves out of the way. Maria takes a hard, stinging chop from Mickie. One word: Ow. Mickie James with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Maria Kanellis can barely stand. Here it comes - Mickie-DT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Michelle McCool comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Michelle McCool spins Mickie around. Michelle McCool hits the Faith Breaker! Mickie James has been left down on the canvas.

Segment Two
Drew McIntyre vs Slam Master J.
The Match: Doctor Bomb connects and Master J landed hard. Belly to belly off the top rope! Master J gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Master J tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Covers for a quick two count. Drew McIntyre gets taken down out of nowhere! McIntyre takes a hard, stinging chop from Master J. One word: Ow. Slam Master J uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. McIntyre backdrops Slam Master J out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Drew McIntyre. Full nelson slam on Master J. Slam Master J can barely stand. Scot Drop!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Segment Three
Chris Jericho is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He wanted to rip into Kane. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Segment Four
Shad Gaspard, JTG, and Layla El vs The Hart Dynasty.
Match Background: Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme have been feuding recently. Cryme Tyme hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Hart Dynasty during the feud.
The Match: Shad Gaspard hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by DH Smith gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag to Layla El. DH Smith takes a couple of weak clotheslines. Layla El hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Layla tags out to JTG. Layla \ JTG whip DH Smith into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. David Hart Smith takes a right hand to the temple from JTG. DH Smith reverses a JTG hammerlock. JTG tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. DH Smith tags out to Natalya Neidhart. JTG tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of JTG! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Natalya drives a thrust kick into the chest of JTG. Tag to Tyson Kidd. Kidd hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kidd uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! JTG avoids a Tyson Kidd avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between JTG and Shad Gaspard. Tyson Kidd charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to David Hart Smith. Double arm suplex by David Hart Smith connects as Shad hits hard. Shad blocks a punch. David Hart Smith can barely stand. Thugnificent!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Shad Gaspard, JTG, and Layla El

Segment Five
John Morrison and R-Truth vs The Miz and Eric Escobar.
Match Background: Morrison and The Miz have been feuding recently. The Miz has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. The Miz is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: STIFF high kick on The Miz by John Morrison. Second rope flying axe handle, The Miz goes down. One day, Morrison might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between John Morrison and R-Truth. John Morrison scoops up The Miz. R-Truth bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. The Miz counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! R-Truth takes a NICE hurrancarana from The Miz. There's a two count on the pin. The Miz tags out to Eric Escobar. Sloppy short range spear from Eric Escobar. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! R-Truth tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Eric Escobar gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying elbow from R-Truth connects. R-Truth tags out to John Morrison. Morrison just WAFFLES Escobar with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Escobar tags out to The Miz. Hard back suplex on The Miz. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. The Miz can barely stand. Moonlight Drive! 1....2....3. Morrison \ R-Truth rush forward to attack! The Miz \ Escobar get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.
Winner: R-Truth and John Morrison

Segment Six
Rey Mysterio vs Dolph Ziggler.
Match Background: Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Spinning back kick from Rey Mysterio. Ziggler blocks a punch. Dolph Ziggler gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Mysterio! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Mysterio counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. Mysterio crushes Ziggler with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Ziggler goes down. Pin, but Ziggler is out just before the three count. Ziggler counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Mysterio hits hard. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dolph Ziggler gets taken down out of nowhere! Dolph Ziggler gets knocked to the ground by Mysterio, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Torpedo Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Batista comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Batista spins Mysterio around. Batista hits the Batista Bomb! Rey Mysterio has been left down on the canvas.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Segment Seven
Rey Mysterio is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Batista. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Eight
Chris Jericho vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Big Show.
Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. Kane and Undertaker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Undertaker is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 31 January 2010.
The Match: Vertical suplex by Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho snap suplexes Show. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Chris Jericho and Kane. Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends Show CRASHING to the mat. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Kane just KILLS Big Show! Pin, but Show is out just before the three count. Kane tags out to Undertaker. Undertaker slams Big Show down and motions to the crowd. Tag between Big Show and Chris Jericho. Big forearm by Chris Jericho makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Undertaker once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Undertaker pins Jericho. Bodyslam by Show. Show hits a piledriver on Undertaker. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Show slams Undertaker down and motions to the crowd. Tag between Undertaker and Kane. BAAACK Body drop by Show gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Fallaway slam by Kane puts down Big Show. Show powers out of a headlock. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Kane! Cover gets three for Big Show, Kane got pinned. Big piledriver on Undertaker. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Big Show just KILLS Undertaker! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Undertaker comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Undertaker moves in for the kill. Tombstone!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Undertkaer
Match Rating: ***1/4.

Match of the Day: Chris Jericho vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Big Show.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
That tombstone always rocks. :banana2 What a devastating moves, this Taker has got. And also, DX rocks still. Legacy's mantras won't be effective against DX. :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread