Rosters,Gm's,Belts in First Post. Hardcore Show up on 2nd Page. Follow the War

I think you should make the created wrestlers better skilled, so that atleast the Match Quality is high...

Overal a decent start to the show, i think it could be better if there was more people from PC on it
i tried to use al the PC wrestlers i could but nobody signed up...if anybody still wants to i am still willing to take them on board

I think you should make the created wrestlers better skilled, so that atleast the Match Quality is high...
i thought i made them pretty good maybe things will improve with weeks to come

erm...i hate to sound like a total wazzok but whats EWR???....omg i sound liike a wazzok!!! lol! :P

Title.jpg

The pyros go off and the crowd are wild for the first edition of Non-Stop Extreme Action.

Dave Meltzler: Hi, and welcome to this first ever edition of Non-Stop Hardcore Action. I’m joined by ‘The King’ Jerry Lawler.
Jerry Lawler: Thanks a lot Dave and I really am looking forward to this first Edition of Hardocre Action and I believe there is some big news tonight.

We are taken to Jim Cornette’s office where there is a knock at the door.
*Knock Knock*
The debuting Samoa Joe walks in.
Samoa Joe; Hey Jim, I would love to work for PWE. How do I get a job on this show?
Jim Cornette: You have to prove that you are good enough first, do you know what?
Samoa Joe: What I’ve got a job?
JC: No but you’re in a match NOW against hmm lets think Kurt Angle and if you win you can have a job.
(Segment 1 Rating 90%)

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe with some right hands. Angle blocks a kick from Samoa Joe. Big forearm by Kurt Angle. Angle charges, Samoa Joe moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Devastating Tiger Driver 91 very nearly crushes the neck of Joe. Samoa Joe ducks a clothesline attempt. Running knee lift from Samoa Joe. Hooks the leg for a two count. Samoa Joe scores with a standing Spinebuster. Samoa Joe has Kurt Angle down on the canvas. Coquina Clutch!!! Kurt Angle taps out
(Segment 2, Overall Rating 90)

Jerry Lawler: Joe’s got the job! I’m sure Kurt will have something to say about that.

DM: Big news Jerry. Next up I here we have our first Tag Team Match.

Voodoo Kin Mafia vs Giant Effecticos
The Great Khali hits a big clothesline, on Kip James. Kip tags out to BG James. Khali counters with a kick to the face. The Great Khali hits a big clothesline. Khali tags out to Gigante Silva. Weak head butt on James by Silva. Gigante Silva strikes BG James. Silva drops an elbow...but misses. Back elbow connects Silva staggers backward. James tags out to Kip James. Massive lariat, Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Running knee lift from Kip James. Gigante Silva is in trouble. Here it comes - Missouri Boat Ride. 1....2...3, it's finished.
(Segment 3. OR 50)

A video is played, hyping Snitsky.
‘Ever since the death of a loved one Snitsky has changed.
His feet loving Fetish has ceased.
He discovered a new love; a love of pain has arrived,
As he tries to cause pain to anything in his path.
This is Snitsky BEWARE’
(Segment 4, Rating 53)

JL: Now that is the scariest person I have ever seen. I wonder if we’ll find out who died.
DM: Yeah but next up is to impressive and upcoming players.

Announce: This match is cage match and is for the Cage Championship.

Damage vs Hooper:
Hooper gets slammed. Damage drives Hooper into the cage side. Hooper receives some punishment. Back elbow connects Hooper staggers backward. Damage gets taken down out of nowhere. Hooper snap suplexes Damage. Hooper climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Damage! Damage fights out of a grapple. Hooper with an Irish Whip and Damage bounces off the rope, Spear by Damage! Hooper is down and hurt. Damage climbs the cage, but Hooper finds strength and shakes the cage. Damage is hung up on the top rope! Damage and Hooper get up and climb the cage .Until they get to the top where Hooper and Damage are on the top punching each other Hooper loses his balance and falls back into the cage! Damage clings onto the cage and climbs down.

JL: We have our first ever Cage Champion
(Segment 5 Overall Rating 65 %)

The Quickies are backstage.
Simon Jones: Extremists we want you in a match. You guys think your extreme but you’re just a bunch of Jokers.
(Segment 6 Overall Rating 35%)

Abyss vs Jeff Jarrett:
Test of strength in the middle. Abyss slams Jeff Jarrett. Rude Awakening on Jeff Jarrett by Abyss. Cover for a two count. Rude Awakening on Jeff Jarrett by Abyss. Jarrett counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Nice piledriver on Abyss. Cover for a two count. Spear! Abyss is down and hurt. Pin, but Abyss is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Abyss. Jeff Jarrett fires off some right and left hands. Power bomb by Jarrett. Jarrett is separating until Abyss gets up and they start to brawl. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ! I don't think the fight has finished. Abyss and Jarrett have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. With Abyss Throwing Jeff off the Stage to the floor below.
(Segment 7 OR 76%)

D'Lo Brown vs Ian Bell
Ian Bell walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from D'Lo. D'Lo Brown snap suplexes Bell! D'Lo Brown with a spinning neckbreaker on Bell. Reverse DDT on Bell. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Bell is down and hurt. Pin: 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. D'Lo Brown misses a clothesline. Kick from Ian Bell to the leg. D'Lo Brown takes the advantage after a I-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. D'Lo Brown with a spinning neckbreaker on Bell. D'Lo Brown has Ian Bell down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Lo Down! 1....2....3. D'Lo Brown slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd.
(Segment 8 Overall Rating 64%)

Snitsky is backstage,
Snitsky: Hey Big V, Shall we make a tag team? We’re both monsters so we can dominate.

Big Daddy V: Yeah ok.
They walk away discussing tactics
(Segment 9 Rating 62%)

Ric Flair is backstage.
RF: Chris Masters, You were cocky in WWE your cocky here and I know that you were the one who laid me out last week so if you’re so big face me next week.
*Crowd gives a big POP*

Segment 10 RATING 100%

JL: We have our First Match announced for next week. Ric Flair Vs Chris Masters!
DM: That’s one not to miss. Now for our main event. A 10 man over the top rope battle Royal for the PWE Global Heavyweight Championship. I Hope it’s the young JJS.

10 Man Battle Royal (For the PWE Global Heavyweight Champion Title)
AJ Styles and Big Daddy V are first in. Head butt on Styles by V and he takes Styles straight away to the rope and throws him over. (AJ Styles eliminated by V. Elimination # 1 after 0:10) Homicide comes running down to the ring and takes a right hand to the temple from V. Homicide is thrown over the top rope in the exact same fashion as AJ Styles.(Homicide got eliminated by V. Elimination # 2 After 0:30)Hernandez runs down to the ring and uses a forearm to the face. Spear by Hernandez. Hernandez tried to eliminate Big daddy V; He hung onto the top rope. JJS runs down to the ring. Hernandez gets slammed Big Daddy V. Hernandez got bundled out by Big Daddy V and JJS. (Hernandez Elimination # 3 after 3:45) V and JJS start to exchange right hands while Sabu runs down to Ring. Where he sets up a table in the ring before being backdrop on it by JJS. Sabu then thrown back out. (Sabu Elimination # 4 after 4:00)JJS and V again start to exchange right hands before V pushes JJS into the Corner. RUNNING SPLASH. Dreamer is standing in the ring behind V and he runs and bounces off the far rope and Hits a flying Clothesline. V is down. Dreamer went for the elimination, but Big Daddy V held on to the ropes. Ric Flair is in next. Stun Gun from Ric Flair! Tommy Dreamer walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Flair. Belly to Belly throw from V on Flair. Ryan Crouch runs down to the ring and lays V out with a Spear. Crouch tried to get V over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Chris Jericho is in next, JJS uses a forearm to the face on Dreamer. Big Daddy V was eliminated by JJS, Crouch and Jericho. (Big Daddy V Elimination # 5 after 10:23) Back suplex on Dreamer, Dreamer is in the corner where he receives numerous chops from Flair Irish whip, Dreamer comes running back and Flair ducks and Dreamer got eliminated by Flair. (Tommy Dreamer Elimination # 6 after 11:24)Russian leg sweep by Flair. Flair tried to get JJS over the top rope, but Crouch rolled under the Bottom Rope. Ryan Crouch is leaning against the ropes to catch his Breath and JJS comes running towards him and clears him over the top Rope with a Clothesline, Crouch got eliminated by JJS. (Crouch Elimination # 7 after 13:56) JJS slams Ric Flair. JJ went for the elimination, but Ric Flair held on to the ropes. Dropkick connects on Flair, and he’s over the rope. (Flair Elimination #8 after 15:02) JJ goes down. Jericho went for the elimination, but JJS held on to the ropes. JJ slams Chris Jericho down. Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. JJ slams Jericho. Chris Jericho scores with a back heel kick on JJ. JJ takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho floors JJS. Walls of Jericho!!! JJS goes limp! JJS got eliminated by Jericho. (JJS Elimination #9 after 17:35).
(Segment 11 Overall Rating 69%)

Overall Show Rating 66%

Last edited:
JJS and Crouch were in the Battle Royal
Damage and Hooper had a match.
Theres 4 on that show and 5 on the next show cos i made a roster spli

There Werent exactly many people who signed up

Last edited:
In that case, remove the roster split and keep it one. It would be better to see all of them in one show rather than some at a time.

i agree with Zorax, maybe if you asked the people who have signed up, to create say 2 more then you can have a roster with just created people

Users who are viewing this thread