WWE - The Golden Era Roleplaying League - Monday Night Raw..

Kane: Rey Mysterio thinks he is better than me by defeating me once and batista and mysterio thinks they are better than the Brothers of Destruction..by defeating us once?

Undertaker- They have made a mistake because we didn't do that much damage to them we gave them mercy by leaving them because we have a bigger match to concentrate on...

Last edited:
Just can't believe that Taker/Kane lost. :crying But, Batista alone should have been too good. ;) Excellent going, keep it up. :banana2

Kane said:
Rey Mysterio thinks he is better than me by defeating me once and batista and mysterio thinks they are better than the Brothers of Destruction..by defeating them once?

Last edited:
FFS you fearsome tweak don't you know Kane and Undertaker are part of Brothers of Destruction?

52610380.jpg

18th January, 2009

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, we are just two weeks away from Royal Rumble. With me I have Jerry Lawler today. Welcome Jerry!
Jerry Lawler: Thanks a lot Michael, hopefully we will have a great show tonight, couple of huge matches are lined up for us including our main event which is a four-man tag team match.

Randy Orton is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with John Cena. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Segment One
Bella Twins vs Melina and Gail Kim.
Match Background: Nikki Bella is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: A kick from Nikki is delivered to the leg. Nikki hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Brie Bella. Bella Twins hook up Melina, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Brie. One word: Ow. Melina powers out of a headlock. Back heel kick from Melina on Brie but it misses by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Gail Kim. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Gail Kim hits a rolling kick on Brie. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Gail Kim charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Brie hits a dropkick on Gail Kim. Actually, it barely touched! Tag between Brie Bella and Nikki Bella. Nikki snapmares Gail Kim and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Tag to Melina. Nikki hits a dropkick on Melina. Actually, it barely touched! Melina is in big trouble...EPIC Ending!! 1....2....3! Alicia Fox comes running down and slides into the ring. She attempts to single-handedly take on Bella Twins, but is soon beaten down to the mat. They set her up and nail the EPIC Ending! Alicia Fox has been destroyed!
Winners: Bella Twins
Match Rating: *1/2

Segment Two
Carlito vs Festus Dalton.
The Match: Festus walks into a high dropkick from Carlito, almost losing several teeth in the process. Festus takes a back suplex. Bodyslam by Carlito. Vertical suplex by Carlito. Festus blocks a punch. Fallaway slam by Festus Dalton puts down Carlito. Festus Dalton hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Carlito powers out of a headlock. Carlito crushes Festus with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Festus flips out of a Carlito bodyslam attempt. Carlito takes a headbutt from Festus Dalton. Carlito powers out of a headlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Carlito sends Festus CRASHING to the mat. Festus Dalton can barely stand. Here it comes - Backstabber. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Carlito
Match Rating: **1/2

Segment Three
Hornswoggle vs Chavo Guerrero.
The Match: Chavo Guerrero strikes Horny. Horny counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Horny hits a quick arm drag on Chavo. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Hornswoggle with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Horny goes for a splash but Chavo puts the knees up. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Super kick by Chavo Guerrero. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Chavo drops an elbow...but Hornswoggle moves out of the way. Horny tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Chavo Guerrero. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chavo counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Chavo Guerrero floors Hornswoggle...and climbs the turnbuckles. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Chavo Guerrero is still in the ring celebrating. Hornswoggle pushes the referee away. Hornswoggle slams Chavo down. Hornswoggle climbs to the top rope and hits the Tadpole Splash!
Winner: Chavo Guerrero
Match rating: *1/4

Segment Four
Edge is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Cena, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Segment Five
The Miz vs Jack Swagger.
Match Background: The Miz is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Miz ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. The Miz connects with a back heel kick on Swagger and gets back up quickly. Second rope flying axe handle, Swagger goes down. One day, The Miz might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying shoulder tackle by The Miz sends Swagger CRASHING to the mat. Jack Swagger is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Running knee lift from Jack Swagger. The Miz walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. The Miz backdrops Jack Swagger out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of The Miz. Full nelson slam on Swagger. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from The Miz, Swagger got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Swagger counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Swagger hits a right hand. Jack Swagger misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. The Miz hits a rolling kick on Swagger. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Jack Swagger slams The Miz, who rolls onto his stomach. What is The Miz doing? Jack Swagger picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises The Miz up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! The Miz is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that The Miz had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Jack Swagger must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Evan Bourne has a chair. The Miz turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Swagger is next to take a hard shot. Bourne has demolished everyone!
Winner: The Miz
Match Rating: **

Segment Six
Montel Vontavious Porter vs Evan Bourne.
The Match: Bourne is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. MVP slams Evan Bourne. MVP slams Evan Bourne down and motions to the crowd. Bodyslam by MVP. Evan Bourne is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying elbow from Evan Bourne connects. Bourne crushes MVP with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. MVP pushes out of a Evan Bourne hold. Nice piledriver on Bourne. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Montel Vontavious Porter just KILLS Evan Bourne! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bourne ducks a wild right hand. STIFF high kick on MVP by Evan Bourne. Montel Vontavious Porter once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BAAACK Body drop by Bourne gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Evan Bourne can barely stand. Drive By Kick! 1....2....3. The Miz has a chair. MVP turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Bourne is next to take a hard shot. The Miz has demolished everyone!
Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter
Match Rating: **3/4

Segment Seven
Henry and Sheamus vs Legacy.
Match Background: Legacy and Henry and Sheamus have been feuding recently. Henry and Sheamus hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Legacy during the feud.
The Match: Cody Rhodes snap suplexes Henry HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, C. Rhodes is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Big piledriver on Henry. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Ted DiBiase. Legacy whip Henry into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Mark Henry takes a butterfly suplex from Dibiase. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dibiase hits a right hand. Henry blocks a kick from Ted DiBiase. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Mark Henry connects and Ted DiBiase is down! Tag between Mark Henry and Sheamus. Flying shoulder tackle by Sheamus sends Dibiase CRASHING to the mat. Full nelson slam on Dibiase. Ted DiBiase is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Tag between Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. Full nelson slam on Sheamus. Powerbomb on Sheamus. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Sheamus takes a headbutt from Cody Rhodes. Sheamus reverses a hip toss. Sheamus hits a bulldog off the ropes. Henry and Sheamus have Cody Rhodes to themselves. The Epic Finisher! 1....2....3! It's over. Henry and Sheamus nod at each other...and they attack Legacy! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Legacy down and out on the canvas.
Winner: Sheamus and Mark Henry
Match Rating: ***

Segment Eight
DX are backstage. They talked trash about Jeri-Show, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

Segment Nine
Team Cena vs Team Edge.
Match Background: Team Cena consists of John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels. Team Edge consists of Edge, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, and Big Show. Jeri-Show and DX have been feuding recently. DX hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Jeri-Show during the feud. Orton and Kingston have been feuding for quite some time now. This is a continuation of the Edge vs Cena feud. So far, Edge hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Cena since the feud started. John Cena is the reigning WWE champion. DX are the reigning WWE Unified Tag Team champions, and have been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Spinning back kick from Kofi Kingston. Kofi Kingston hits a rolling kick on Edge. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag to Shawn Michaels. HBK scoops and slams Edge. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Tag between Edge and Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels connects with rights and lefts and Chris Jericho is down! Tag between Shawn Michaels and Triple H. DX whip Jericho into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. HHH tags out to John Cena. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Jericho CRASHING to the mat. Full nelson slam on Jericho. Tag to Kofi Kingston. Tor-NADO DDT from Kofi Kingston, Jericho got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between Chris Jericho and Randy Orton. Running knee lift from Randy Orton. Spear by Randy Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Big Show. Orton \ Show whip Kingston into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on HBK! Pin, but HBK is out just before the three count. Shawn Michaels elbows Big Show in the face to break a hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Shawn Michaels puts down Big Show. Tag to John Cena. Full nelson slam on Show. Big Show avoids a John Cena avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between Big Show and Randy Orton. Show \ Orton whip Cena into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cena reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Spear by John Cena. John Cena moves in for the kill. Attitude Adjustment! 1....2....3.
Winner: Team Cena
Match Rating: ****1/4

Match of the Day: Team Cena vs Team Edge.

Bah, still not RPing till one of the Bella twins get their title back or Sheamus/Henry get the tag belts! :p

DX need a main event. :( Backstage is not enough, they are waiting for tougher challenges and destroy them. Keep up the great works. :banana2

15888092.png

22nd January, 2010.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. We are just a week from this month's and this year's first PPV, the Royal Rumble. With me I have Jim Ross.
Jim Ross: Thanks Matt, yeah we have a great lineup of some great matches today including Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio against Cryme Tyme and Batista against Shad.

Brothers Of Destruction are in the ring. Jeri-Show come out onto the sound stage, and issue a challenge for a match tonight. Brothers Of Destruction accept, and the two teams trade insults for a while before leaving.

Segment One
Eric Escobar vs Drew McIntyre.
The Match: Drew McIntyre connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Escobar takes a headbutt from Drew McIntyre. Drew McIntyre with a spinning neckbreaker on Escobar. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by McIntyre. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Escobar blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Double leg takedown from Eric Escobar sets up a ground and pound in the middle of the ring. What the hell is this, UFC? Escobar hits a piledriver on Drew McIntyre. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. There's a two count on the pin. McIntyre ducks a wild right hand. Drew McIntyre hits a stalling suplex on Escobar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Escobar is out just before the three count. Eric Escobar is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. McIntyre takes a snap suplex from Eric Escobar. McIntyre counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BIG clothesline on Escobar. Drew McIntyre moves in for the kill. Ego Trip! 1....2....3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
Match Rating: **

Segment Two
Michelle McCool vs Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix.
Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout and number one contendors match for WWE Women's Championship match at the Royal Rumble.
The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Mickie who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Michelle takes a headbutt from Beth Phoenix. Mickie powers out of a headlock. Mickie hits a face jam on Beth Phoenix onto a chair! Michelle McCool scores with a poor face jam on Mickie James. Pin, but Mickie is out just before the three count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Michelle McCool by Phoenix. Remember when that was a legit finish? Beth Phoenix misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Mickie \ Michelle whip Phoenix into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Slingshot clothesline by Mickie, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Michelle hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Mickie James. Mickie James avoids a Michelle McCool avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Mickie hits a soaring kick on Phoenix. Beth Phoenix can barely stand. Here it comes - Mickie-DT. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Mickie James
Match Rating: *1/2

Segment Three
R-Truth vs CM Punk.
The Match: Big dropkick by CM Punk, who got a ton of air on the move. Reverse DDT on R-Truth. Covers for a quick two count. R-Truth pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. R-Truth kicks the leg, knocks Punk down, and goes to work on it. R-Truth uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from R-Truth. Nicely done. Pin, but Punk is out just before the three count. Hard back suplex on Punk. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. CM Punk powers out of a R-Truth headlock. Tiger bomb by CM Punk, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by CM Punk. Pin, but R-Truth is out just before the three count. CM Punk snap suplexes R-Truth HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Punk is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! CM Punk strikes R-Truth. R-Truth counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. R-Truth hits a dropkick on CM Punk and gets right back up. Springboard dropkick from R-Truth. Nicely done. R-Truth scores with a forearm, sending Punk down into the corner. The referee pulls R-Truth away to get the break. Wait! Punk has pulled something out of his tights. R-Truth walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision! R-Truth remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Winner: R-Truth

Segment Four
Finlay vs John Morrison.
The Match: John Morrison strikes Finlay. John Morrison connects with a back heel kick on Finlay and gets back up quickly. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying elbow from John Morrison connects. Finlay pushes out of a John Morrison hold. Vertical suplex by Finlay. Reverse DDT on Morrison. Hooks the leg for a two count. Finlay goes for a splash but Morrison puts the knees up. Lightning kick by Morrison on Finlay. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by John Morrison. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Finlay reverses a waistlock. Big forearm by Finlay makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. John Morrison reverses a hip toss. Spin kick by John Morrison to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. John Morrison floors Finlay...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Starship Pain, forget about it. 1....2...3! Drew McIntyre comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Morrison turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Drew McIntyre has left Morrison down and bloodied.
Winner: John Morrison

Segment Five
Jeri-Show are backstage. They wanted to rip into Brothers Of Destruction.

Segment Six
Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio vs Hart Dynasty.
Match Background: Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Mysterio goes down. One day, Kidd might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Super kick by Tyson Kidd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to David Hart Smith. David Hart Smith scoops up Mysterio. Kidd bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Stun Gun from David Hart Smith! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Hooks the leg for a two count. David Hart Smith gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to DH Smith. Mysterio backdrops David Hart Smith out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Rey Mysterio. Tiger suplex on DH Smith. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Tag between Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy. DH Smith gets caught with a short powerbomb from M. Hardy. Vicious back suplex! David Hart Smith got nailed big time! David Hart Smith pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. DH Smith tags out to Tyson Kidd. Super kick by Tyson Kidd. DDT from the top rope by Tyson Kidd. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. STIFF high kick on M. Hardy by Tyson Kidd. Matt Hardy reverses a hip toss. Kidd walks into a jaw breaker. Tyson Kidd is in trouble. Twist Of Fate! 1....2....3.
Winner: Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio

Segment Seven
The Great Khali vs JTG.
The Match: Khali receives some punishment by JTG but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Khali counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Uninspired brawling from The Great Khali. The Great Khali misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Sloppy discus punch from The Great Khali barely connects on JTG. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! JTG powers out of a The Great Khali headlock. Big kick from JTG staggers Khali but that's about it. Big clothesline from JTG. Covers for a quick two count. JTG blasts Khali with a superkick. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Khali ducks a wild right hand. Big clothesline from Khali. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! JTG blocks a kick from The Great Khali. JTG stuns The Great Khali. Here it comes - Diving Leg Lariat, forget about it. 1....2...3! JTG is still in the ring celebrating. The Great Khali pushes the referee away. The Great Khali spins JTG around. The Great Khali hits the Punjabi Plunge!
Winner: JTG
Match Rating: *1/4

Segment Eight
Shad Gaspard vs Batista.
Match Background: Batista is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Shad walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Batista scores with a standing spinebuster. Spear! Shad is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Fallaway slam by Batista puts down Shad Gaspard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shad powers out of a headlock. Shad slams Batista down and motions to the crowd. Shad hits a piledriver on Batista. That used to end matches, you know. Batista kicks Shad Gaspard in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spear by Batista. Shad Gaspard is in trouble. Spinebuster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shad Gaspard leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Batista comes running as well, and Shad gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.
Winner: Batista
Match Rating: **3/4

Segment Nine
Jeri-Show vs Brothers Of Destruction.
The Match: Undertaker slams Chris Jericho. Undertaker slams Chris Jericho down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Undertaker and Kane. Brothers Of Destruction whip Jericho into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Chris Jericho by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Jericho blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spear by Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Big Show. Kane walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bodyslam by Show. Kane reverses a Big Show hammerlock. Bodyslam by Kane. Tag between Kane and Undertaker. Undertaker hits some punches. How generic. Tag to Chris Jericho. BAAACK Body drop by Jericho gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Chris Jericho is in big trouble...Double Chokeslam!! 1....2....3! Brothers Of Destruction go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.
Winner: Brothers of Destruction
Match Rating: ***3/4

Match of the Day: Jeri-Show vs Brothers Of Destruction.

DX demands a free license to break the entire SD & RAW GM's room & make the world's attention to turn towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread