WRESTLING WWE Smackdown! VS RAW 2010

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I heard,there is not going be blood in this game, because of the PG rating crap.

Is that true?

Their is still blood. According to some classification its been tagged as 'minimal blood' since its only in the face region anyway. If they did take out blood, then they would have to take out the 'First Blood' match type.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Their is still blood. According to some classification its been tagged as 'minimal blood' since its only in the face region anyway. If they did take out blood, then they would have to take out the 'First Blood' match type.

The blood in WWE games has always been fairly crap without tagging it 'minimal blood'. Look, if I smack someone over the head with a steel chair, I want to see them opened up, the way it was with WWE a few years ago! I mean, the other week we had three HiAC matches and not one drop of blood! Next, the 'First Blood' match will become an 'Ow! That hurt, leave me alone!' match... :sarcasm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
These are Smackdown v Raw 2009 PS3 shots:

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20081028052627168_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20081028052630496_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20081028052638059_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20081028052640699_640w.jpg

That's not my idea of 'bad graphics', unless you are talking PS2 version? Even then, the graphics aren't too bad, considering it's the PS2.

rockymazza

School Cricketer
About the "Storyline Mode".

I am a bit confused about what it actually entails. From looking about the internet I have not really found the answer I am looking for.

Basically I am wondering if it is similar to the "Create a PPV" mode which was in one of the old games, but just that bit more advanced. However, I heard that you predefine who wins and stuff which to me sounds rather boring and if that is the case then I may as well play "Extreme Warfare Revenge". What I want to know is, can you put in your scenes and stuff, and have a match, say between 2 human controlled players and then after the match, the show continues as you scripted. I'm asking this because it sounds like you cannot do this from what I have read.

Thanks.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
For record the 2009 version sucked on PS3. If you had more than 4 wrestlers performance got down.
The graphics I say were bad because you had a black glow across wrestlers.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I just took my friends SVR 2007 for PS2. Now fiddling with it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Am really disappointed with how the Hall of Fame wrestlers are no longer in the game nowadays. I don't want to buy a separate game... I want to play with Bret Hart!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Am really disappointed with how the Hall of Fame wrestlers are no longer in the game nowadays. I don't want to buy a separate game... I want to play with Bret Hart!

Ah, but putting them in a separate game means more money for them, doesn't it? ;) As would making PC versions, but for some reason, they refuse to do that.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Ah, but putting them in a separate game means more money for them, doesn't it? ;) As would making PC versions, but for some reason, they refuse to do that.

Obviously, but they changed the whole control system for the Legends game.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well 2007 version is not bad. The CAWs look good and menu and gameplay are also friendly.

Just uploaded SVR 2010 HD video review on my blog. You can check it there.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Create a Storyline is going to rock,but too bad for me i have to play it on PS2 with crappy graphics and 2d cardboard like crowd :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread