WRESTLING Smackdown vs Raw 2011

GloryX

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Information:
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 empowers players more than ever to to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. Along the way, gameplay scenarios change based on player decisions, allowing for more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Players can also enjoy a greater level of interactivity and have increased control of their destinies in the game?s popular Road to WrestleMania story-driven mode.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 has more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs. In addition, searching and sharing content are greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including more than 7.5 million Created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 also features more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and Divas. In addition, a new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence of the WWE Universe.

New Tables Ladders and Chairs:

Today on the E3 floor, I got to pick up a controller and climb into a tables, ladders and chairs match. I was the Lionheart Chris Jericho and up against the Undertaker, but the characters really weren't the story. Sure, Jericho was in new tights packing purple highlights, but the models didn't look too different when compared to what we saw last year.

What was different? Well, the "WWE HD" logo you know from actual WWE programming now sits in the upper-left corner and on the barricades at ringside, the RAW logo was emblazoned on the announce tables, and physics care of the Havok engine have made their way to the tables, ladders and chairs. You can lean a table or ladder up against the ring ropes or the barricade, throw an opponent into it, and watch as the object reacts to the weight. When the Undertaker just clipped the side of a table with Y2J's body, just the legs on that side of the table gave out. Then, the Undertaker picked up Jericho and powerbombed him onto the remaining section of the table. You can even lean a closed ladder on a standing ladder for a ramp.

When these moves are hitting, Jericho's body was reacting to the objects and staying on them ? it wasn't like he was immediately rolling off the item or ignoring it.

This was even more evident when the ladders got involved. When I used a double-underhook suplex to toss the Undertaker onto a ladder I had placed on the mat, Taker hit, grabbed the small of his back, and stayed on the ladder. When Undertaker powerbombed me onto a ladder resting in the corner, the ladder bent in half and sandwiched me there.

Now, you might be wondering how all these moves are happening. Smashing tables and setting up ladder moves wasn't incredibly difficult in previous SVRs, but it wasn't a breeze. In WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, you're going to be able to direct when you're tossing people. When you pick an opponent up in a move, you're going to have a window where you can rotate your body so that you're choosing where the body is going. If you aim the dude you're tossing, you can easily interact with ladders and tables.

Roster so far :
-John Cena
-Undertaker
-Chris Jerhico
-Randy Orton
- Eve Torres
-The Miz

Pics:

2gtnu3m.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687
/2912/e32010wwesmackdownvraw2.jpg

2wf3hci.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203
/2912/e32010wwesmackdownvraw2.jpg

2upwvhj.png

Videos:

YouTube - WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Exclusive Daily Demo with Cory Ledesma
YouTube - Smackdown vs Raw 2011: E3 Stage Demo

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I am happy with SVR 2010. :yes

D0N

Club Cricketer
Superb game waiting for release hope more than previous releases

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've heard that they've re-done the textures for all the superstars. Jericho looks cool, but I can't see any difference in John Cena. I hope they will improve "Superstar Threads" and increase layers in CAW for PS3 version..

Bhargav

International Cricketer
hey..is this game out for PC???:spy

Bargav added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

hey..i want this game desparately....:(

Hitterman

International Coach
No, and will never be.
Yes, it will be!

Hitterman added 15 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Haven't you read about SDvsRAW Online coming early 2011?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I bought Smackdown V Raw 2010 second hand for PS3, but one thing still frustrates me - if you lose a match, you have to replay it. I hate that in games - it's one of the many reasons why Fight Night Round 4 has completely taken over the PS3 - that just doesn't happen in that game! Smackdown v Raw 2011 must see the return of the excellent General Manager mode and create a better Career mode! Don't you guys want to begin as a rookie, work your way up to winning various titles, be a Heel, be a Face, main even Wrestlemania and retire as a Hall of Famer (indeed, I believe that's supposed to be the objective in the new PC game). Sure, it has to follow a story, but it needs to be a loosely woven story and not so linear, wouldn't you agree?

Road to Wrestlemania's OK, but as I said, I hate the way you have to replay a mission if you lose - that makes me tire of it very quickly. The 'Career' mode is just a bunch of disconnected matches - whereas Fight Night Round 4 gives you the impression that stuff is going on in the background - such as training, emails from trainers, challenges from...ummm...challengers and stuff like that. When you get a title shot, it really means something - that's not the case in the WWE games and it should mean something - that's the point.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

No, and will never be.

Incorrect - there is a game coming especially for the PC.

Last edited:

deathrevenge9

International Coach
SvR 2011 Online has been in news for a quite long time but I haven't seen anything related to that game except the trailer.

BTW in the screenshot,Miz looks like Donald Duck.

Users who are viewing this thread