WRESTLING Smackdown vs Raw 2011

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^It has to do with the main improvement in game i.e. physics. The developers are really boasting about how good and realistic physics are going to be in the latest SVR. Thats why most of the official videos show off a lot of tables and ladders etc. I however am most amped up about the WWE universe mode. It brings back the memories of Smackdown know your role and other games of that era. A never ending career mode was always what fans wanted most.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
^It has to do with the main improvement in game i.e. physics. The developers are really boasting about how good and realistic physics are going to be in the latest SVR. Thats why most of the official videos show off a lot of tables and ladders etc. I however am most amped up about the WWE universe mode. It brings back the memories of Smackdown know your role and other games of that era. A never ending career mode was always what fans wanted most.

WWE Universe is going to be - to coin a phrase - off the hook!

Any idea when the demo's coming out?

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
WWE Universe is going to be - to coin a phrase - off the hook!

Any idea when the demo's coming out?

one bad news and it could be very bad

as if u play the universe mode u cant defend titles in raw sd or superstars only in ppv

like u played smackdown and then u have a ppv in card you can only defend titles in ppv and i am not sure that if its possible to defend united states title in universe mode lets see when the game comes out and some people gets the game 6 to 5 days early in nyc loal

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
one bad news and it could be very bad

as if u play the universe mode u cant defend titles in raw sd or superstars only in ppv

like u played smackdown and then u have a ppv in card you can only defend titles in ppv and i am not sure that if its possible to defend united states title in universe mode lets see when the game comes out and some people gets the game 6 to 5 days early in nyc loal

Hmm, that sounds annoying - what's your source?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
gamefaqs.com caws.ws and smackdownvsraw.com forums

afridi118 added 19 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Can't defend belts in Exhibition - WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Way to go, THQ. You make a mode that sounds like the best thing to hit the WWE since God knows when, and then stick a nice fat torpedo right up its arse with this inane idea. Might hold fire on this one for a bit now. :facepalm

Edit: THQ guy:

"Where did you hear that? Do you really think we wouldn't have that in? C'mon guys!"

"Oh wait, we really don't have that in. Boy do I look like an ass"

Yes, you most certainly do. Titles are defended on a regular basis on ordinary Raw/Smackdown shows - what are you guys thinking??

MasterBlaster76 added 8 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Is this out for PC?
Or what?:spy

Nope.

MasterBlaster76 added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

LOL, they really do enjoy breaking tables, don't they?

They're just doing that to show off the game's physics - it doesn't happen anywhere near as much as that in a real WWE event - looks like one hell of a game though.

Last edited by a moderator:

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
tge game is out and its awesome caw mode is awesome u can create relastic caws
and u can defend titles in raw smackdown ecw there is a trick and its like
suppose john cena is wwe champion and u want him to defend wwe title in raw so make sure u give him another title in my wwe john cena title settings and that title has to be the one that u unlock some where eg ecw title or wcw then go to custom match and create a match and press square on cena first it will ask for attire than hit square again it will ask for set title and set the wwe championship match.

match creater is awesome first blood in steelcage hell cell or finisher first tag or 1on1 or 4 way etc or submission count anywhere tag 6 man tag or 4 way etc
solid game now u can upload movesets online and edit downloaded caws if allowed by creator

Users who are viewing this thread