WRESTLING WWE Smackdown! VS RAW 2010

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
image4s.jpg

Summary:

Get ready the get the smack laid down on you once again with the '010 version of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010. Stepping back into the virtual ring, players will experience unparalleled creation tools, a robust Superstar roster, key franchise improvements and even a few surprises in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010.

The franchise's renowned customization interface delivers a new look, improved graphical quality and a host of new parts in Create-A-Superstar Mode, allowing players to create Superstars who are comparable in quality with their WWE counterparts. Take creation one step further with a new Paint Tool to detail created Superstars with original tattoos, logos and other unique designs. And for the first time in franchise history, create alternate ring gear for Superstars by customizing the colors of shirts, logos, face paint, elbow pads, boots and much more. Save the alternate looks for use throughout the game and online to show off the Superstars in grand fashion. Share created content with the WWE Universe by uploading created Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, highlight reels, created storylines and more. Utilize the keyword search engine to view created content from around the world and download for use both offline and online.

Features:

CREATE-A-SUPERSTAR REDESIGN -- Improvements in this renowned feature allows players to create even more realistic WWE Superstars.

SHARE THE CREATIVITY -- Uploading your created Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, highlight reels, created storylines and more to the WWE fanbase. (PS3 & X360)

SUPERSTAR THREADS -- Create custom shirts, logos, face paint, elbow pads, boots and much more. (PS3 & X360)

WWE STORY DESIGNER -- Embrace a directorial role to create and customize unique storylines. A brand new cutscene creation interface includes talent and location selections, dialogue writing, camera angles, Superstar emotions and much more. Construct each night's show card with matches, unique match stipulations, interference events, and other story twists and turns. (PS3 & X360)

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA -- The popular story-based mode returns with key updates and new storylines, including a first-ever Divas storyline and a Create-a-Superstar storyline.

Rosters:

Raw:
Big Show
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Festus
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase
The Brian Kendrick
The Miz
Triple H
Beth Phoenix
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James
Maryse

SmackDown!:
Batista
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Edge
Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy
Finlay
John Morrison
Jesse
Kane
JTG
Mike Knox
Matt Hardy
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
The Great Khali
Shad
Eve
Undertaker
Melina
Maria
Natalya
Michelle McCool

ECW:
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

Others:
JBL
Mr. Kennedy
Umaga

Information:

Release Date: October 20, 2009
Available on: PS3, X360, DS, PS2, PSP, Wii, Cell
ESRB: T for Blood, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence

Source: ign.com & gamespot.com

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i stopped watching this, after they killed WWF. that was the best!
WWE is just crap!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
the only WW game i ever had was WWF WrestleMania, got it back in 2001 4 years later after it got released. loved it! :p

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I thought this was also going on PC as an online version only. Or was that a different game?

I think there's a game coming in 2010, but it isn't Smackdown V Raw 2010.

Going by the advert, it looks like you can actually put yourself into the game (similar to PES 09's BaL mode where you could put your head ontop of a footballer's body). Is that accurate, or is the advert a little misleading?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I think there's a game coming in 2010, but it isn't Smackdown V Raw 2010.

Going by the advert, it looks like you can actually put yourself into the game (similar to PES 09's BaL mode where you could put your head ontop of a footballer's body). Is that accurate, or is the advert a little misleading?

That can be done in NBA and NHL games.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
But not this game?

Don't know. The gameplay videos do not appeal me to buy this game. I am happy playing Smackdown 2 for PS1.

Will wait for this games videos to appear on You tube before buying.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know. The gameplay videos do not appeal me to buy this game. I am happy playing Smackdown 2 for PS1.

Not appealing? It's first time that the features are appealing. I always wished for customizing attires and creating story-lines. I am not a fan of WWE anymore but WWE games (THQ) are awesome and I am a big fan of Smackdown series (games). PS2 version will be boring but PS3 and X360 sounds good.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Still I will wait till I see real gameplay videos.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Haven't you played SvR 2009? Best in the series for me, especially the fighting mechanism.

Users who are viewing this thread