WWE - The Golden Era Roleplaying League - Monday Night Raw..

Teddy Long: Ok, after seeing the EPIC and the Brothers of Destruction fighting for a title shot against DX for the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions. I have decided that Epic - Sheamus and Mark Henry - will fight Legacy - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase tonight, and The Brothers of Destruction will face Jeri-Show in this week's Smackdown. The winners of these two matches will face D-Generation X for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship in a Triple Threat tag team match in next week's Monday night Raw. But tonight the main event would be D-Generation X up against the Brothers of Destruction in a friendly, non-title match.

52610380.jpg

21st December, 2009

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentleman welcome again to Monday night Raw. What an event we had yesterday in TLC, we say John Cena retain his Championship against Edge and DX winning the Unified Tag Team Championship Jeri-Show, Henry and MVP, and Legacy. I would like to welcome Jerry Lawler.
Jerry Lawler: Thank Michael, we have some great matches coming up today, including Mark Henry and Sheamus teaming up for the first time against Legacy and our main event is the new Unified Tag Team champions up against the Brothers of Destruction.

Henry and Sheamus are backstage. They was building up the feud with Legacy. I respect you, Booker Man.

Segment One
Primo Colon vs Festus Dalton.
The Match: Festus Dalton connects with rights and lefts and Primo Colon is down! STIFF~! chop lights up Primo who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Flying shoulder tackle by Festus sends Primo CRASHING to the mat. Fallaway slam by Festus Dalton puts down Primo Colon. Primo counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Second rope flying axe handle, Festus goes down. One day, Primo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Festus is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Festus blocks a punch. Primo walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Festus Dalton scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Primo Colon elbows Festus Dalton in the face to break a hammerlock. STIFF high kick on Festus by Primo Colon. Primo drops an elbow...but Festus Dalton moves out of the way. Festus Dalton with a spinning neckbreaker on Primo. Primo Colon is in trouble. Fireman's Carry Flapjack!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Festus Dalton
Match Rating: *1/2

Segment Two
Melina vs Bella Twins.
Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout. Brie Bella is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Brie Bella strikes Melina. Melina walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Nikki Bella scoops up Melina. Brie bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brie Bella with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Brie Bella scoops up Melina. Nikki bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Brie Bella once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Melina tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Nikki Bella. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Brie Bella fights out of a grapple. Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Brie. One word: Ow. Bella Twins whip Melina into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. Melina fights out of a grapple. Flying knee to the face from Melina. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Covers for a quick two count. Brie blocks a punch. Brie Bella uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Badly executed second rope splash by Nikki. Nikki Bella floors Melina. Small Package! 1....2....3.
Winner: Bella Twins
My Opinion: *1/4

Segment Three
Randy Orton is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Kofi Kingston. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Sgment Four
Hornswoggle and Santino Marella vs Chris Masters and Chavo Guerrero.
Match Background: Marella and Chavo have been feuding recently. Chavo has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.
The Match: Horny hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Masters slams Hornswoggle down. Horny is sure in trouble now. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Masters and Chavo Guerrero. Masters \ Chavo whip Horny into the corner. Chris Masters whips Chavo Guerrero in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Hard back suplex on Horny. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Horny kicks Chavo Guerrero in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hornswoggle uses a running dropkick into the corner. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Hornswoggle and Santino Marella. Santino Marella hits a stalling suplex on Chavo. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Vertical suplex by Santino Marella. Chavo Guerrero fights out of a grapple. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tag to Chris Masters. Wack kick from Masters. Tag between Santino Marella and Hornswoggle. Horny gets splashed in the corner. Hornswoggle gets knocked to the ground by Masters. Masterlock!!! Hornswoggle taps out!
Winner: Chris Masters and Chavo Guerrero
My Opinion: **

Segment Five
Jack Swagger vs Montel Vontavious Porter.
Match Background: Jack Swagger is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Jack Swagger connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. MVP powers out of a headlock. Swagger is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Swagger reverses an irish whip...and Montel Vontavious Porter runs into the referee! Powerbomb on Swagger. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Swagger reverses a Montel Vontavious Porter hammerlock. Swagger drives a thrust kick into the chest of MVP. MVP walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of MVP! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Swagger charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spear by Montel Vontavious Porter. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! MVP charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Montel Vontavious Porter is in trouble. Doctor Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Evan Bourne comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Bourne hits Swagger with a chair to the back! Jack Swagger goes down to the canvas, hurt.
Winner: Jack Swagger
Match Rating: ***1/2

Segment Six
Henry and Sheamus vs Legacy.
Match Background: Henry and Sheamus are teaming up as Henry and Sheamus for the first time tonight. Legacy and Henry and Sheamus have been feuding recently. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. Unified Tag Team championship contenders match.
The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Dibiase who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Ted DiBiase charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Mark Henry and Sheamus. Henry and Sheamus hook up Dibiase, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Ted DiBiase. Sheamus goes for a splash but Dibiase puts the knees up. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Ted DiBiase! Covers for a quick two count. Dibiase tags out to Cody Rhodes. Nice piledriver on Sheamus. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying shoulder tackle by C. Rhodes sends Sheamus CRASHING to the mat. Sheamus pushes out of a Cody Rhodes hold. Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Cody Rhodes. Tag between Sheamus and Mark Henry. Henry slams Cody Rhodes. C. Rhodes tags out to Ted DiBiase. Running knee lift from Mark Henry. Ted DiBiase is all alone...The World's most EPIC Slam!!! 1....2....3!
Winner: Henry and Sheamus
My Opinion: **1/2

Segment Seven
Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston.
Match Background: This is a continuation of the Orton vs Kingston feud.
The Match: Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on Kingston. Spear by Randy Orton. Covers for a quick two count. Kofi Kingston is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Kingston just WAFFLES Orton with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Hard back suplex on Orton. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Orton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Kofi Kingston to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Orton flips out of a Kofi Kingston bodyslam attempt. Orton hits a piledriver on Kofi Kingston. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Randy Orton just KILLS Kofi Kingston! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Kingston. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Randy Orton ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kofi Kingston fights out of a grapple. Kingston hits a dropkick on Randy Orton and gets right back up. Vicious kick to the teeth from Kofi Kingston. Randy Orton is in trouble. Trouble in Paradise! 1....2....3. Kofi Kingston is still in the ring celebrating. Randy Orton pushes the referee away. Randy Orton spins Kingston around. Randy Orton hits the RKO!
Winner: Kofi Kingston
Match Rating: ***.

Segment Eight
John Cena is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Edge. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Nine
DX vs Brothers Of Destruction.
Match Background: DX are the reigning WWE Unified Tag Team champions, and have been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Bodyslam by HHH. Kane walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. DX whip Kane into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. Kane is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Kane reverses a hip toss. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Kane connects and Shawn Michaels is down! Tag between Kane and Undertaker. Fallaway slam by Undertaker puts down Shawn Michaels. Spear by Undertaker. Undertaker goes for a splash but HBK puts the knees up. Tag between Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Spear by Triple H. Triple H scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. HHH charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spear by Undertaker. Brothers Of Destruction have Triple H to themselves. Double Chokeslam! 1....2....3! It's over. Brothers Of Destruction remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.
Winner: Brothers of Destruction
Match Rating: ***3/4

Match of the Day: DX vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Yay, a victory over Legacy!

The Bella Twins' finishers haven't bee renamed, but nice to see Mark Henry's has. Also, what about the other match requests (Nikki vs. Brie for the Diva title and The Miz's rematch)?

Yay, a victory over Legacy!

The Bella Twins' finishers haven't bee renamed, but nice to see Mark Henry's has. Also, what about the other match requests (Nikki vs. Brie for the Diva title and The Miz's rematch)?

Actually i did the show first and then re-named the moves, so it would work from the next show. Anyways the Brie Bella v Niki Bella would in next week's Raw and The Miz's re-match would also be coming soon. ;)

15888092.png

25th December, 2009

Jim Ross: This is Friday Night SmackDown! The first after TLC and what an event we had on Sunday, Rey Mysterio defeated John Morrison and Kane to win the Intercontinental Championship and Batista defeating the Undertaker and CM Punk to win the Heavyweight Title.
Matt Striker: Yah Jimmy, we have some great matches today also. Batista taking on Dolph Ziggler and ofcourse the main event the Unified Tag Team championship contenders match between the Brothers of Destruction and Jeri-Show.

Brothers Of Destruction are backstage. They were on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Jeri-Show.

Segment One
Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James.
Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. Michelle McCool is the reigning WWE Women's champion.
The Match: Michelle McCool strikes Beth Phoenix. Mickie hits a back kick, doubling Michelleover. Mickie charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spear by Beth Phoenix. Phoenix hits a piledriver on Michelle McCool. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Mickie face jams Beth Phoenix. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Beth Phoenix reverses a hip toss. Beth Phoenix hits a bulldog off the ropes. Michelle McCool turns Phoenix inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Beth Phoenix can barely stand. Faith Breaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Michelle McCool
Match rating: *1/4

Segment Two
Drew McIntyre vs Charlie Haas.
The Match: McIntyre slams Charlie Haas. Haas reverses a Drew McIntyre hammerlock. Haas drives a HARD forearm into the chest of McIntyre. Drew McIntyre charges, Haas moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of McIntyre! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Drew McIntyre pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying shoulder tackle by McIntyre sends Haas CRASHING to the mat. Massive backbreaker on Haas and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Haas is out just before the three count. Charlie Haas once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Charlie Haas! Pin, but McIntyre is out just before the three count. McIntyre powers out of a headlock. Charlie Haas can barely stand. Here it comes - Scot Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
Match Rating: *1/4

Segment Three
Cryme Tyme vs Hart Dynasty.
The Match: Kidd hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kidd uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith. Hart Dynasty whip Shad into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Stun Gun from David Hart Smith! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Shad Gaspard fights out of a grapple. Spear by Shad Gaspard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shad tags out to JTG. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. JTG hits a right hand on David Hart Smith. JTG drops an elbow...but David Hart Smith moves out of the way. DH Smith drives a thrust kick into the chest of JTG. Tag between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. JTG walks into a high dropkick from Tyson Kidd, almost losing several teeth in the process. JTG tags out to Shad Gaspard. Kidd uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hart Dynasty have Shad Gaspard to themselves. Heart Attack! 1....2....3! It's over.
Winner: Hart Dynasty
Match Rating: **1/2

Segment Four
Finlay vs John Morrison.
The Match: Finlay walks into a high dropkick from John Morrison, almost losing several teeth in the process. Finlay flips out of a John Morrison bodyslam attempt. Double arm suplex by Finlay connects as Morrison hits hard. Finlay misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Finlay plants Morrison with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Morrison pushes out of a Finlay hold. Second rope flying axe handle, Finlay goes down. One day, Morrison might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. SUPER frankensteiner on Finlay, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from John Morrison. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Finlay avoids a John Morrison avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Nice piledriver on Morrison. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Finlay drops an elbow...but John Morrison moves out of the way. John Morrison has Finlay down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Starship Pain! 1....2....3. Finlay slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Morrison turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.
Winner: John Morrison
Match rating: ***

Segment Five
Jeri-Show are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against Brothers Of Destruction. Sounds like fun.

Segment Six
The Great Khali vs Matt Hardy.
The Match: Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by M. Hardy. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Doctor Bomb connects and Khali landed hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. M. Hardy charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. M. Hardy hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Khali slams Matt Hardy down. M. Hardy is sure in trouble now. There's a two count on the pin. The Great Khali scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Khali slams Matt Hardy down. M. Hardy is sure in trouble now. M. Hardy ducks a wild right hand. Massive backbreaker on Khali and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Matt Hardy! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Vertical suplex by Matt Hardy. Khali gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from M. Hardy! M. Hardy drops an elbow...but The Great Khali moves out of the way. M. Hardy takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. The Great Khali scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Matt Hardy can barely stand. Punjabi Plunge!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rey Mysterio comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Mysterio hits Khali with a chair to the back! The Great Khali goes down to the canvas, hurt.
Winner: The Great Khali
Match Rating: **

Segment Seven
Batista vs Dolph Ziggler.
Match Background: Batista is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Batista scoops and slams Dolph Ziggler. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Ziggler blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Dolph Ziggler hits some punches. How generic. Batista charges, Ziggler moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Batista gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Batista reverses a hip toss. Flying shoulder tackle by Batista sends Ziggler CRASHING to the mat. Batista hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Batista just KILLS Dolph Ziggler! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dolph Ziggler once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Massive backbreaker on Batista and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Batista avoids a Dolph Ziggler avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Dolph Ziggler is in trouble. Batista Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Batista slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Ziggler turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.
Winner: Batista
Match Rating: *3/4

Segment Eight
Jeri-Show vs Brothers Of Destruction.
Match Background: This is a Unified Tag Team championship contenders match.
The Match: Jericho drives a thrust kick into the chest of Kane. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Kane hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Big Show. Jeri-Show hook up Kane, then hit a double suplex. BAAACK Body drop by Kane gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Kane gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Big Show misses a clothesline. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Show! Kane tags out to Undertaker. Bodyslam by Undertaker. Undertaker hits a piledriver on Big Show. That used to end matches, you know. Big Show avoids a Undertaker avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between Big Show and Chris Jericho. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Undertaker hits hard. Jericho hits a great swinging DDT on Undertaker. Jericho then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Undertaker just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Jericho. Undertaker counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spear by Undertaker. Chris Jericho is in big trouble...Double Chokeslam!! 1....2....3! Show and Jericho remain in the ring, arguing. Chris Jericho looks really angry. Big Show pushes Jericho away and walks off, looking furious.
Winners: Brothers of Destruction
Match Rating: ****

Match of the Day: Jeri-Show vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Kane: We are the winners and next week in Raw we will again defeat DX and also the team of Mark Henry and Sheamaus who thinks they are better than us. We will prove that we are more worthier than they are.

MVP's Theme Music hits the arena and MVP makes his way to the ring...

mvp.jpg

Jerry Lawler: Its MVP!! What is he doing here.

Jim Ross: He's not happy at all. He was dismembered by the leader of EPIC, Mark Henry.

Music cuts and MVP is in the ring with mic.

MVP: Triple H....John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Big show. The big names of RAW.

I heard someone warning all these big guns. The new dawn, new era, new legacy?? Do you think some "Exciting Passionate Intense CHUMPS" will be able to take over RAW? I don't think so..

Jerry Lawler: Did you hear that JR?? He called Mark Henry and his fellas..CHMUPS!!

A mixture of cheer and boos from crowd..

MVP: And Mark! Honestly speaking...I was never interested to be a part of EPIC and I am happy that I am not a member of it. I am the superstar these fans want to see as their new WWE United States champion, not The Miz or Sheamus or any other CHUMP of EPIC.

Mark! You shouldn't be sorry for dismembering me. Infact, I am sorry.....because I won't let EPIC to take over RAW.

MVP's music plays and he leaves the ring.

Backstage at RAW. We see EPIC preparing for the night's show

Mark Henry: Alright guys, tonight's the night. Do you all remember what we have to do night?

Sheamus: Yes sir-ree. We've got to go out there and win those tag titles. DX and The Brothers of Destruction thing they're the best there is in this business, but we're going to show them otherwise. It's not reputations and past records that count, but what happens right there and then, in the ring, that matter. And we aren't going to drop those titles without a fight.

The Miz - Jack's gonna lose his Swagger when I'm done with him. That US Title is MINE, and MINE only. Some cocky youngster or a basket-balling geek do NOT deserve that title, and I'll be glad to teach them a lesson.

Nikki Bella - And I'm going to beat Brie for her title...

Brie Bella - After which I shall invoke my rematch clause and win it back...

Nikki Bella - Following which I'll invoke my rematch clause and take the title back again...

Brie Bella: The title is not leaving our family, not for a while anyways.

Mark Henry smiles

Mark Henry: Excellent, excellent.

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, the show starts in 10 minutes. Lets go and make our presence felt, and make tonight's show truly...

EPIC!!!!

Kane at backstage...

Kane-Tonight we face DX and the team of Sheamaus and Mark Henry for the Unified Tag Team Champions. Undertaker and I are better than Shawn Michaels , Triple H , Sheamaus and Mark Henry. We have defeated all of them once in our career except the kid Sheamaus..and tonight we will again defeat them.

Undertaker appears..

Undertaker- I completely agree with my brother here. Tonight we will prove everyone that we are the dominating team in the whole of WWE.

52610380.jpg

28th December, 2009

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday night Raw live from the world's famous arena the Elison Square Gardens and we have some great matches lined up for us today. Along side me as usual I have Jerry Lawler.
Jerry Lawler: Thanks a lot Michael, yeah we have some great matches today. Three championships are on the line including the Divas and the United States championship and ofcourse our main event for tonight is for the Unified WWE Tag Team championships between the holders DX, Mark Henry-Sheamus and the Brothers of Destruction.

Henry and Sheamus are backstage. They wanted to rip into DX.

Segment One
Primo Colon vs Evan Bourne.
The Match: Bourne hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Standing leg lariat by Evan Bourne on Primo. Second rope flying axe handle, Primo goes down. One day, Bourne might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying elbow from Evan Bourne connects. Primo Colon reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from Primo Colon connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Bourne, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Primo Colon misses a clothesline. SUPER frankensteiner on Primo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Primo walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Primo is out just before the three count. Evan Bourne misses a clothesline. Standing leg lariat by Primo Colon on Bourne. Bourne kicks Primo Colon in the gut to reverse the momentum. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Evan Bourne floors Primo Colon...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Shooting Star Press! 1....2....3.
Winner: Evan Bourne
Match Rating: **1/4

Segment Two
Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE Divas title. Nikki Bella has been WWE Divas champion since 28 December 2009.
The Match: Brie hits a soaring kick on Nikki. Brie Bella uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Covers for a quick two count. Nikki counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! A kick from Nikki is delivered to the leg. Nikki hits a dropkick on Brie Bella. Actually, it barely touched! Covers for a quick two count. Nikki face jams Brie Bella. Pin, but Brie is out just before the three count. Nikki hits a dropkick on Brie Bella. Actually, it barely touched! Brie reverses a Nikki Bella hammerlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Brie. Covers for a quick two count. Brie Bella with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Brie Bella arm drags Nikki over and locks on an armbar. Nikki takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Nikki flips out of a Brie Bella bodyslam attempt. Nikki hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Nikki Bella with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Brie Bella gets knocked to the ground by Nikki. Small Package! 1....2....3. Mickie James has a chair. Brie turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Nikki is next to take a hard shot. Mickie has demolished everyone!
Winner: Nikki Bella
Match Rating: *1/2

Segment Three
Carlito vs Chavo Guerrero.
The Match: Stun Gun from Carlito! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Chavo hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Chavo Guerrero is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Chavo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Spin kick by Chavo Guerrero to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Chavo Guerrero. That looked KILLER. Pin, but Carlito is out just before the three count. Flying elbow from Chavo Guerrero connects. Carlito reverses a waistlock. Chavo walks into a jaw breaker. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Carlito! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Carlito with a spinning neckbreaker on Chavo. Chavo takes a headbutt from Carlito. Chavo Guerrero avoids a Carlito avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Chavo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tiger suplex on Carlito. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Chavo Guerrero floors Carlito near the ropes and makes the pin. Chavo is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Hornswoggle comes running down the aisle with a chair! Chavo Guerrero is just leaving the ring...and Horny scores with a brutal chair shot! Chavo Guerrero falls to the floor holding his head.
Winner: Chavo Guerrero
Match Rating: **3/4

Segment Four
Montel Vontavious Porter vs Cody Rhodes.
The Match: MVP is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. MVP blocks a punch. STIFF~! chop lights up C. Rhodes who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! C. Rhodes reverses an irish whip...and Montel Vontavious Porter runs into the referee! Spear! C. Rhodes is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Cody Rhodes comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Montel Vontavious Porter charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Big piledriver on MVP. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Cody Rhodes just KILLS Montel Vontavious Porter! Pin, but MVP is out just before the three count. Montel Vontavious Porter elbows Cody Rhodes in the face to break a hammerlock. Spear by Montel Vontavious Porter. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Montel Vontavious Porter misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Ted DiBiase comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! MVP turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Dibiase! Ted DiBiase has left MVP in big trouble. Cody Rhodes moves in for the kill. Cross Rhodes! 1....2....3. C. Rhodes and Dibiase put the boots to Montel Vontavious Porter, stomping away on him.
Winner: Cody Rhodes
Match Rating: ***1/4

Segment Five
The Miz is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Jack Swagger. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Segment Six
Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston.
Match Background: This is a continuation of the Orton vs Kingston feud.
The Match: Orton slams Kofi Kingston. Randy Orton gets taken down out of nowhere! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Orton goes down. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Springboard dropkick from Kofi Kingston. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Orton ducks a wild right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Kingston CRASHING to the mat. Spear by Randy Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kingston counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying reverse elbow by Kofi Kingston. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kingston walks into a drop toe hold. Kofi Kingston gets knocked to the ground by Orton. Head Punt! 1....2....3. Randy Orton gives a murderous look toward Kofi Kingston...and attacks! Kingston gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Orton leaves the ring having left Kingston down and out.
Winner: Randy Orton
Match Rating: ***

Segment Seven
The Miz vs Jack Swagger.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title. Jack Swagger has been WWE United States champion since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Swagger walks into a high dropkick from The Miz, almost losing several teeth in the process. Jack Swagger is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Jack Swagger snap suplexes The Miz. The Miz reverses an irish whip...and Jack Swagger runs into the referee! Death valley driver by Jack Swagger! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Swagger charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Running knee lift from The Miz. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Swagger. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Swagger reverses a waistlock. Jack Swagger hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Miz flips out of a Jack Swagger bodyslam attempt. The Miz gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! Montel Vontavious Porter comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Montel Vontavious Porter spins The Miz around. Montel Vontavious Porter hits the Drive By Kick! The Miz has been left down on the canvas.
Winner: The Miz

Segment Eight
Ted DiBiase vs John Cena.
Match Background: John Cena is the reigning WWE champion.
The Match: John Cena takes a butterfly suplex from Dibiase. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Cena hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cena counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! John Cena hits some punches. How generic. Cena slams Ted DiBiase down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Dibiase. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Cena slams Ted DiBiase down and motions to the crowd. Ted DiBiase reverses a hip toss. Cena takes a quick lariat. Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Stun Gun from Ted DiBiase! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Cena gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Dibiase! Cena counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BIG clothesline on Dibiase. John Cena scores with a standing spinebuster. Ted DiBiase can barely stand. Here it comes - Attitude Adjustment. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: John Cena

Segment Nine
DX vs Henry and Sheamus vs Brothers Of Destruction.
Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. This match is for the WWE Unified Tag Team titles. DX have been WWE Unified Tag Team champions since 20 December 2009.
The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Shawn Michaels ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. BIG clothesline on Undertaker. HBK tags out to Mark Henry. Henry slams Undertaker down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Undertaker reverses a Mark Henry hammerlock. Tag between Undertaker and Kane. Brothers Of Destruction whip Henry into the corner. Kane whips Undertaker in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Henry tags out to Sheamus. Sheamus hits some punches. How generic. Sheamus hits a piledriver on Kane. That used to end matches, you know. Tag between Kane and Triple H. Bodyslam by Sheamus. Sheamus goes for a splash but HHH puts the knees up. Sheamus is in trouble. Pedigree! 1....2....3.
Winner: Triple H and Shawn Michael - DX
Match Rating: ****

Segment Ten
DX are in the ring, and they have a short celebration ceremony to mark their recent success.

Match of the Day: DX vs Henry and Sheamus vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Wrestling's Top 50 Workers of the Year
31st December, 2009

1. Chris Jericho
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. CM Punk
5. AJ Styles
6. Kurt Angle
8. Samao Joe
9. Bryan Danielson
10. Kaval
11. John Morrison