WWE - Don't Dare to Try Anywhere(RR:Tables Match -Tag Team: DM/Viper Vs JeriShow-OVER!)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Woah Nice Update Suren,Well Done.Though i am waiting for the main royal rumble match?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Gah, idiots. Told them to stay out of my way and let me kill BCVS...and I was doing a good job of it too.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
warningheader.jpg

All the incidents taking place here are just for fun. It was never meant to HURT anyone. If it does, We kindly apologize for that & don't take any of the incidents to the heart. All are imaginary & scripted only for the story line sake.

30471860.jpg

LIVE from Miami, Florida

With Dragon Master getting eliminated, the job gets tougher for Zoraxis & Number 1 to put up a dominant show.

84659676.jpg

Number 1 still goes wild over the alliance members despite the heavy blows he got from them. Zoraxis also helps Number 1 on many numerous situations to distract the alliance members & the referee. Number 1 continues to impress the spectators by his stunning flying attacks from top of the rope.

41390577.jpg

In one of the situations, the referee goes clueless about the legal tag holders. Everyone continue to fight outside the ring despite the referee's count down. Bcvs & Hedger sets their own trap during their attempt of distraction of the referee. i.e. It was when Bcvs/Hedger tried to divert the attention of referee, Zoraxis hits Macho Mad with a wooden stick. BAAAANNNNNG! Followed by a Piledriver from Number 1. :eek: :siren

57339388.jpg

Number 1 manages to come up to the ring & Zoraxis helps in pusing the unconscious Macho to the ring. Zoraxis immediately ran to Bcvs/Hedger end distracting them. Though he(Zoraxis) got severe beatings from Hedger & Bcvs, it did not stop the pin count from the referee when Number 1 puts Macho mad in the pin fall.

Yes.. 1....2.....3!!! Macho Mad gets eliminated. :eek:

48693712.jpg

The wildness of Number1/Zoraxis did not stop there. Number 1 immediately pulled Hedger(who was standing outside the ring) into the ring by an EXPLOSIVE SUPLEX. The spectators continue to get impressed by these movesets. Number 1 goes wild further by his trademark piledriver. BAAAAAANNNG! AND HEDGER STARTS TO BLEED. Number 1 gives the tag to Zoraxis & runs to Bcvs end and continues to attack Bcvs outside the ring.

WHAT A SMART TEAM WORK from Zoraxis/Number till now. Zoraxis continue the wild momentum left by Number 1.

:eek: :siren Zoraxis performs PEOPLE's ELBOW on Hedger! Where the hell is BCVS? :siren :eek:

92083812.jpg

Whaaaaaat? :confused: Look at Bcvs. Number 1 is just destroying Bcvs outside the ring. Bcvs gots trapped between the ring ropes & BAAAANNNNG! This reminds Shawn Michaels & Hitman of old days.

Hold On! Zoraxis goes for PINFALL. 1....2..... & Bcvs is completely helpless.... 3!!!!!!! It's OVER FOR HEDGER. Zoraxis eliminates Hedger. What a turn around for this match. From nowhere it went from 3 vs 2 to 1 vs 2. Brilliant team/mind work from Number 1/Zoraxis.

83890105.jpg

Number 1 & Zoraxis continue their smart work against Bcvs but the poor referee was too clear that he didn't allow to Number 1 to stand inside a ring after certain count. Yes, Zoraxis & Bcvs are legal tag holders. ;)

Bcvs, despite the sever knee blow, puts up a strong fightback against Zoraxis. Both Zoraxis & Bcvs continue their fight for their pride.

89308695.jpg

In one of the situations, Bcvs puts Zoraxis down by his powerful slam & Number 1 attempted to interfere in dirty way. Bcvs added a loud statement, " There is nothing between you & me. It's between me & this *** ( pointing @ Zoraxis ). If you have real guts & if you are really a *********, wait till I eliminate Zoraxis! ". :sarcasm :eek:

Number 1 got provoked by this statement & surprisingly didn't help Zoraxis in the pinfall. 1...2....3! It's over. BCVs eliminates Zoraxis. Can this attitude of Number 1 be a turn around for anti alliance? :eek:

70319883.jpg

But nothing stopped Number1's wildness. BAAAANNNNG! BHOOOOOOM!! BAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGG! Pildriver from Number 1. Everyone thought it's all over for Bcvs when Number 1 puts up a brilliant SUBMISSION MOVE on Bcvs. :siren

55683386.jpg

HANG ON! Bcvs revereses. He goes for a DIRTY TAG.. WHAT? :confused: Referee starts his count.. 1......2....... referee waits a second and .... 33333! It's over. It's OVER! IT's OVER! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bcv's have done it for the alliance. What a pity thing for anti alliance! Number 1, Zoraxis, Dragon Master definitely fought better than Bcvs/Hedger/Macho but it was just a cheap thinking at the end that costed the whole match.

18553304.jpg

Hedger(despite the bleeding), Bcvs and Macho mad continues to celebrate.. HANG ON.. Yudi's music hits the arena. WHAAAAAT?

96107832.jpg

Yudi : Firstly, well done guys for the win. But do you actually think that you guys deserve this win?

Yudi : No, NOT AT ALL. People who hit others from behind definitely are COWARD.

Yudi : How about saying this? " Alllllliiiiiiiaaaaannnnnnceeeee has finaaaalllly cheatttteeed & cowardly whipppeeed the A***es of others? " Have guts to say this?​

WAAAIT A SECOND.. LOOK BEHIND, YUDI!

17674426.jpg

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNG!! BAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGG...

<<< Steel chair attack from Hitman & Aditya on Yudi. What the hell is happening. What are these two guys doing? Rumors also suggests that Hitman has been helping the alliance team in backstage. :spy >>>

58013809.jpg

Whatever.. What it matters now is, officially, alliance - Bcvs/Hedger/Macho mad have won this first match of Royal Rumble & they continue to celebrate their victory despite the crowd's boo sounds. :D

Match Result : Bcvs/Hedger/MachoMad Defeat Number1/Zoraxis/DragonMaster.

... Next Match To Start ...

Users who are viewing this thread