MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Digital Spy Forums are massive and to cut server load they don't allow any sigs or avatars.
I certainly think avatars are important for identifying users, and if we ever needed to make sacrifices for load like that they'd be one of the last things to go. We're certainly not anywhere near that point.

Also worth noting you have the option to not view signatures under 'Visible Post Elements'

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Avatars and Signatures are just fine the way they are. If you can't work artistic talent within a 100x100 / 100x300 frame then you've got bigger problems to worry about. As my wife consistently tells me, it's not the size that matters it's actually the number of pixels available...

...and for me, I've got plenty to work with.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
According to rules signature must be of pixel 300 X 100.It should be bigger.400 X 125.

300 X 100 is too small.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
According to rules signature must be of pixel 300 X 100.It should be bigger.400 X 125.

300 X 100 is too small.

If you ask me, 300*100 is enough space for a member of a forum which is not dominated by the graphics related topic. Furthermore, it is what you post is the most important thing when you have your say in the forum and not the signature which might divert people from reading your post if the signature is large in size.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
OK Samuel.300 X 100 looks so small.I can't see the effects much clearly into it.That hides the hardwork done by graphics maker.Okay anyway!

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Hmmm! Good !dea MattW.

Users who are viewing this thread