Sixes when batting.

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey all,
i was just wondering if you could help me out with my batting, i can pretty much hit 1 bounce fours all the time but only rarely do i hit a six, should i play at it earlier or later?

when there down leg i use d+shift+right arrow
and outside off i use d+shift+left arrow
and when on the stumps and yorker length d+shift+down arrow
i press d when the bowler lets go off the ball, should i press it before that or after?

thanks mac

ps: is this the right forum :rolleyes:

press d as soon as the bowling arm of the bowler stretches straight back. but be careful this works every single time so don't get carried away and start hitting every ball for six and getting a century in 17 balls like me :D

i tried that, cant hit straight sixes still only one bounce fours and when u say arm straightens back u mean in the loop?

yes i mean in the loop so just as when his bowling arm is pointing straight back press d while holding shift and one of the arrow keys down

make sure to get in position too before the shot. for example if its a yorker on the stumps i position myself so the bat is inline with the marker. then when the bowler begins his loop i hold shift and down arrow. and finally during the loop when his bowling arm points back i press d and it goes for six every time. sometimes i can be a little off on the timing and it will go for a four instead.

hmm that works for me on every shot but straight drives :D lol :crying

hmm i don't know. keep trying i guess :) or maybe someone else can help

play a six hit off a spinner when it is pitched up and just as the bowler releases the ball

yeh i can hit sixes off spinners but they bowl pace aswell, LOL

off the pacers wait for a leg stump delivery then loft it over mid wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread