Sky Sports TV Overlay !

thanx ! :)

this is the Manhattan for sky sports.its only the beta. i still have to do the graphs.

suggest me of any improvements

Attachments

• scoring rate.JPG
    scoring rate.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 226
Looking real nice !!! Seems that you are an all-round talent !!!
Bats, TV overlays............. ;)

Keep up the gud work !!!!

It looks brilliant good job. Any idea when it will be finished and released?

Thanx guys !

but release is gonna take atleast another 10-12 days now.
because i have exams from 17th to 24th :crying

Theres 2 ways. The easiest way which I will explain is by using the 'Das Vicky' method. You create a new file that is transparent. Add layers to it as you like. Then in the layer panel usually to the right of your screen there should be a thing called opacity. It is currently 100, change that to what ever you want.

Then save as psd file to keep this transparency.

exams, ugh :crying :noway

good work though,

got to say AWESOME work. :happy

u r great dude :onpc

reps for u :clap

Well done mate. Your first attempt at making TV Overlays is very successful. Good job. Do keep us posted on the developments.

aussie1st said:
Theres 2 ways. The easiest way which I will explain is by using the 'Das Vicky' method. You create a new file that is transparent. Add layers to it as you like. Then in the layer panel usually to the right of your screen there should be a thing called opacity. It is currently 100, change that to what ever you want.

Then save as psd file to keep this transparency.

Thanks mate. You are true helper.

Best of Luck for yor exams JK16_4 (this time i have checked ur name 3rice to make sure i dont misspell it,lol) forur exams. Gr8 job dude but where can I download it or will i haveto wait till the end of ur exams??

JK's making us wait till his exams are over, and I don't blame him... school should always be first priority.. I hope those go well since those will determine your mood while making the rest of the overlay ;).

But best of luck to you bro

thanx guys ! :)
today's physics - I paper went off well :D

i have physics II tomorrow. gotta go study now !

am back :D

although i have maths paper tomm, its like bread and butter for me.
maths is my fav subject ;)

next update on sky sports tv overlay, coming very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread