Exams Over !! :D

this is the manhattan update ! :)

are any improvements required ??

Attachments

• Manhattan 2.JPG
    Manhattan 2.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 105
Amazing!!!

Its great that you have finally finished your exams. Release the patch as soon a you can it looks brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

kush said:
Its great that you have finally finished your exams. Release the patch as soon a you can it looks brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

well, statistics, worm, heartbeat , spider is left . but it wont take very long though :D . i'l try to release the patch as soon as possible

Wellcome back jk16 4 !!! Hope your exams went off well !!! Waiting anxiously for your Skysports overlay !!! Looks beautiful !!!

Last edited:
I like the logo of sky sport at the bottom. Did you created one or it is just an image you copied from somewhere.
Amazing work.

Why do u have an 9 sports logo? Are u trying this patch out on ur game which already has 9 sports overlay?

Adarsh said:
Why do u have an 9 sports logo? Are u trying this patch out on ur game which already has 9 sports overlay?

yep ! i am using aussie1st's nine tv patch as a base for testing.

It looks beautiful jk... I take it that your exams went well ;).

ndn_enigma said:
It looks beautiful jk... I take it that your exams went well ;).

Exams went really well :) except for chemistry paper !

God i hate chemistry :noway

Good stuff jk16_4 glad to hear about your exams and good luck with the results, was a good idea about remaking the Skysports graphics init ;)

Good update mate.

jk16_4 said:
although i have maths paper tomm, its like bread and butter for me.
maths is my fav subject ;)

I thought there was something wrong with this guy ;) but nothing wrong with the work he is doing..top stuff! :clap

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread