Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Average

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Well he is one of the Legend and former Hall of Famer :) i really dont know why WWE has set a stupid story line for him :rolleyes:

Why would you want him when you can have Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan,Hollywood Hogan,Doink the clown,Sgt.Slaughter,Jimmy"superfly" stnuka etc.

why?

thay should have a wider range of legend superstars

Jaztheman said:
Why would you want him when you can have Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan,Hollywood Hogan,Doink the clown,Sgt.Slaughter,Jimmy"superfly" stnuka etc.

why?

because he allways has a two by four

psploversam said:
thay should have a wider range of legend superstars

because he allways has a two by four

Who doink the clown:p

Nah he does but that does not mean he is the best, the best legend in the world and should have the best overall rating shoiuld be the late Eddie Guererro.

Jaztheman said:
Who doink the clown:p

Nah he does but that does not mean he is the best, the best legend in the world and should have the best overall rating shoiuld be the late Eddie Guererro.

we all love you eddie viva la raza

thay should have mr perfect after all hes ....... :) :) :)

After today, just now, i recieved a e-mail from IGN.com, as they love me:) sayingthat the ame will be available on the following:

Nintendo Wii
Playstation 2
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Playstation Portable(PSP)
Playstation 3

Jaztheman said:
After today, just now, i recieved a e-mail from IGN.com, as they love me:) sayingthat the ame will be available on the following:

Nintendo Wii
Playstation 2
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Playstation Portable(PSP)
Playstation 3

i think it will be a huge hit on all these consoles but its suppost to be hard on nitendo wii because of all of the interactive things on it

Last edited:
Wow! That would be well cool on Nintendo Wii, you'd be able to work on the old abs whilst having fun :p

Okay nice smilies?!

Anyway i hope they keep some features unlike last time but at least they are not afraid to add new contorls and nearly change the game completely unlike recent cricket titles.

Users who are viewing this thread