WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
except better graphics everything else in the game has taken a backwards step also the online mode contains 2 options .i like smackdown HCTP .and i am waiting for Wrestlemania 21 for xbox

well thats a dissapointment......anyway,i did not plan to buy the game because of online play.I heard that the season mode can get repetitive but it is awesome on the first go :) .And besides,i bought the game for CAPPV and CAB and the now better CAW. :)

Oh my God this game is awesome i just bought it yester and try it te game is awesome also the move then the match tactics, mini games many more the voice over of a superstar i lik this game man

i just got my copy of the game and its excellent, the voices and better graphics

ohhh.....no.....is the season even smaller than HCTP?......

i expected the season mode to be awsom in this......but i guess better graphics, more wrestlers, sounds, moves, tactics and all will make up for it.

but the life of the game is surely reduced for 1 player games.

as for playing with ur friends...i;m sure it will be awsom.

i'm planning to buy it as soon as it is available in delhi.

tutsipoppy' how much will it cost' i think it cost's around thousand rupees if i am correct

The season mode is awesome the first 3-4 times you play it.I am currently in my third season and I have experienced only 2-3 repeated storylines.There are many more storylines than in hctp.Also, Caw and Cab are excellent.The dissapointment in cappv is that to defend belts,you need 2 memory cards.And challenges are fun to do.Overall,I love this game.:)

There are lots of contenders for that:

1-GTA:SA
2-Half Life 2
3-Doom 3
4-Rome:Total War
5-Metal Gear:solid snake

And there are many more but I am too lazy to type. :P:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread