Finally, the WWE is coming back to PC??

Tanmay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man thats a great news.Was waiting for SVR series to debut on PC and now its no dream its reality.Thanks to Funky also.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Your welcome.

We can play games offline also. Online is one of this game features!!

Hitterman

International Coach
Its hard to believe it as I cannot find this news on any other site.:(. May be wrong news.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
2 years hmmm, long wait don't know if I will still be into the computer games but I really have wanted to play a wrestling game.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Your welcome.

We can play games offline also. Online is one of this game features!!

So do you reckon there'll be storylines, careers (proper ones, not 1 year ones) offline as well? If so, then that's super news.

Edit: Just looked at Wiki. Let's hope this is accurate! And if it's a success, then maybe it could pave the way for games like Fight Night? I mean, I can play these games on console, but just think of the modding possibilities if released on PC!!

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
A time will come soon enough. Atm the developers refrain due to limited functionality for such games in the keyboard. But soon a time will come when gamepads will be de facto for gaming.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Anyone see Mdickie's games? His wrestling games work brilliantly on a keyboard. Don't see why a WWE game won't work. WWE Raw was for the keyboard too and that was fine.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Anyone see Mdickie's games? His wrestling games work brilliantly on a keyboard. Don't see why a WWE game won't work. WWE Raw was for the keyboard too and that was fine.

And even if it doesn't, you can use both the PS2 and Xbox 360 pads (not sure about PS3) on the PC! So, the excuse of the PC not having the necessary controllers doesn't hold any water these days!

If you ask me, WWE Raw actually showed a hell of a lot of potential. I actually really enjoyed the combat (it was far better than WWE Raw 2 on Xbox) it just needed to be sped up a bit. For me, the real failing of the game was the pathetic roster selection (which wouldn't be a problem these days, as someone would find a way to add whichever wrestler we want), and the lack of game modes, not to mention no season mode of any sort. Plus, it wasn't made by the guys who make Smackdown v Raw, was it? It's still Yukes who make that game isn't it? Yukes didn't make WWE Raw on PC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread