Smaller download

Amol100

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is my first post and this will probabily **** off the mods..
But i have a ****e connection which downloads at 10-15 kb/sec meaning downloading either BLIC or Cricket 2005 will take me 8 hours which i cant afford. Is there ANY way to get a smaller download? is there any zipped file or anything? Just cant wait to play them both..

How about download it over night while you sleep, then when you get up it will be done

Wait for one of those pc gamer magazine to have the demo on disc. Either that or do as ricky1988 said wait over night. Can't see anyone wanting to zip up those demos and then re uploading it. Plus cant see how much smaller the zip file will make these demos

Well i zipped it but i need somewhere to upload it to. It is around 1 mb anyone know where i can upload it?

what u mean only 1mg big? is this the game ?

anybody knw in australia if there is a gaming magazine with blc05 coming out soon?

Cant be 1mb as the demo is 300mb, possibly 250mb zipped, rar maybe 200mb i dont really know how much the compressor programs give you.

If you want to upload it go to http://www.yousendit.com/ upload it there and then copy and paste the link they give you into here. The link will last 7 days or after 20-25 people get the file so someone may need to reseed it.

PC powerplay could be a good magazine to get as its australian so bound to have the cricket demos

Last edited:
Benny said:
what u mean only 1mg big? is this the game ?

anybody knw in australia if there is a gaming magazine with blc05 coming out soon?

There won't be any Aussie magazines with BLIC obviously - as it's not released there! :D

As for RPIC - that's up to Atari so I don't have a clue - I'll certainly assume they would promote the demo, and we'll certainly be having it available for download via our site.

The Latest July Edition of PC Gamer In The UK Has The Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 Demo.

Last edited:
rubbergenius said:
There won't be any Aussie magazines with BLIC obviously - as it's not released there! :D

As for RPIC - that's up to Atari so I don't have a clue - I'll certainly assume they would promote the demo, and we'll certainly be having it available for download via our site.

:d true BLIC isn't released there, but basically they are the same game minus the name so maybe they could get the BLIC demo and just rename it to RPIC

Users who are viewing this thread