Snooker

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
SkateBoarder said:
Barry Pinches originates from Norfolk. :)
My grandmother is a friend of his wife. ;)

One hell of an ugly fella ;)

Plus he played pants against Jimmy, and still won, sadly Jimmy played worse! :(

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Okay the semi-finals are

Ronnie'OSullivan vs Steven Hawkins
Stephan Hendry vs John Higgins

I think Ronnie will win but Higggins and Hendry have a chance If they take advantage of ronnies mistakes

JamesyJames3

International Coach
All people with the surname Hendry turn out to be great...

My name sake will join the list of greatness come the final, i am 100% sure! ;)

Sureshot

Executive member
Madman said:
Ronnie is a superb player but mentally deranged

Just because he has depression doesn't mean he is deranged. I think you would be mentally down if your dad was a convicted murderer, your mum was/is a taz cheat and your sister's on the game.

danny2502

School Cricketer
can somebody explian to me on why snooker is a good game to watch/play because i have watched it and played it and i was nearly on anti-depressents it's such a boring, predicatable game is it even classed as a sport?

JamesyJames3

International Coach
danny2502 said:
can somebody explian to me on why snooker is a good game to watch/play because i have watched it and played it and i was nearly on anti-depressents it's such a boring, predicatable game is it even classed as a sport?

Lol, i take your point, im only watching it as im at University with a huge amount of free time and a lack of digital television :p

Sometimes the game can be good, but Im more of a pool player myself.

themuel1

International Coach
Sureshot said:
Just because he has depression doesn't mean he is deranged. I think you would be mentally down if your dad was a convicted murderer, your mum was/is a taz cheat and your sister's on the game.

His dad is a murderer? His sisters a prostitute?

Damn, is that true?!!!! :eek:

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
themuel1 said:
His dad is a murderer? His sisters a prostitute?

Damn, is that true?!!!! :eek:

Yep.

Ronnie just got very lucky with Hawkins missing a sitter, John Virgo's fault (he put the commentators curse on Hawkins!).

Sureshot

Executive member
danny2502 said:

Because it takes a true genius to be good at it, not many sports where a mm off line can cost you MIllions.

Sureshot

Executive member
Pool is easy, pockets are bigger than Rhinos arse. It's harder to miss than it is to pot in Pool.

danny2502

School Cricketer
Sureshot said:
Because it takes a true genius to be good at it, not many sports where a mm off line can cost you MIllions.

so watching snooker is exciting because geniuses play it wow you guys really do need a girlfriend

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
danny2502 said:
so watching snooker is exciting because geniuses play it wow you guys really do need a girlfriend

Is there something wrong with appreciating the skill in sport? Why do you NEED a girlfriend? Wasn't aware it was vital...

Sureshot

Executive member
danny2502 said:

Don't tell me what to do i have a mind of my own, just because i like a different sport to you doesn't mean you can judge me.

Users who are viewing this thread