Snooker

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pot Black

Pot black is back on tv today, after a nineteen year break, for those not familiar with it it is basically a knock out tournament consisting of one frame per game only.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
lol, its like snooker on speed, turn your back and you miss a match!!!! Much faster game these days.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Mathew Stevens wins the pot black cup.
Shaun Murphy (runner up) set record 111 break during the competition.

Last edited:

Sureshot

Executive member
Actually won something!

Good to see Paul back, even if he's not 100% yet.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
well it was only one frame.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Prett big bump but anyone looking forward to the World Championship, watching the Robertson vs Davis match currently and Davis has looked very poor which is a shame as I want him to win.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Prett big bump but anyone looking forward to the World Championship, watching the Robertson vs Davis match currently and Davis has looked very poor which is a shame as I want him to win.

I put 20 quid on Robertson :D We love him in our household - a real breath of fresh air to snooker?

did you see his long range pink when the cue ball was on the cushion?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I am loving this Championships more than any other for years! It's great stuff! As for Davis, he's bound to decline as he gets older. How many players would even qualify in their fifties? He's a true legend and will always be the true King of the Crucible as far as I'm concerned.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Does anyone find the bloke at the beggining saying "Lets get the Boys on the baize" annoying as hell?

Looking forward to tonights play, was a great session of snooker earlier between Higgins and Allen hopefully this can be as good.

Not sure who I want to win Murphy and Robertson are my two favourite players but I want it to go down to the wire.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Does anyone find the bloke at the beggining saying "Lets get the Boys on the baize" annoying as hell?

Looking forward to tonights play, was a great session of snooker earlier between Higgins and Allen hopefully this can be as good.

Not sure who I want to win Murphy and Robertson are my two favourite players but I want it to go down to the wire.

I prefer the old MD. Something Hughes?

Users who are viewing this thread