So what Cricket sim are you playing now?

What cricket game are you playing now.

• Brian Lara Cricket 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EA Sports Cricket 2005

• EA Sports Cricket 2002

• Total voters

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Firstly... Mods, not sure where to put this thread please move if necessary.

Hi All,

Happy New Year!!

What with AC2009's issues, patches and now Transmission's demise are you still playing AC2009 or have you gone back to one of the games in the EA's series or playing Cricket Revolution?

Just to point out it's really a curiosity thread and a short why you've gone back or still playing AC2009 will suffice, after all we know EA's faults and the Transmission Issues.

Steve S.

SteveS3667 added 15 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

I've ventured back into EA Sports Cricket 2007 but am still playing Ashes Cricket 2009, AC2009 has been a bit unstable of late for me.

Ashes Cricket 2009 is still a great game and it's support was outstanding but it's just not behaving itself:facepalm

Steve S.

Last edited:
Im Playing AC09 with Beta 1. After messing around with the Indian stats a bit the AI Seems to be pretty good for me. Yesterday I had a game against NZ & after 50 overs all I could muster was a lowly 221. Later i got em for 167 all out. So it was a pretty pleasing game .

At the moment I am still playing AC 2009, but also occasionally pop into Cricket 07 and BLIC 2005.

Finally got Ashes 2009 stable by tweaking a few things on nVidia Contol Panel so it's now running nice again. Can't say the same for EA Sports Cricket 2005, after selecting teams then going to match all the sound just drops out, doesn't seem to load it into the match at all, very strange that one!

Steve S.

Playing Cricket 07 atm. Dont play regularly but its installed. I do have Ashes but havent tried it due to my drives being full.

In my quest for cricket gaming bliss I have bought and played intensively:

Cricket Coach
Cricket Revolution
Ashes 09
Cricket 07
ICC

Each has it's merits but at the moment a patched version of C07 gives me the most joy.

ATM AC09 and ICC 2009. I want Cricket Revolution, but apparently the single player isn't worth it, and I cbf playing online.

I also play a bit of Cricket 07 on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread