Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters
Aukland Stadium Update

It Includes Complete Adboards Of All The Commercial Sponsors Of Newzealand Cricket.​

144qch.jpg

Very nice graphics.. and the south Africa crowed is also nice

HD Brisbane Stadium Update​

NOTE: You Can Replace These Adboards With All Stadiums Of Australia As The Sponsors In Each Stadium Remain Same

It Includes (All The Sponsors Of Cricket Australia & New Asics Sight Screen)

1-Commonwealth Bank
2-Vodafone
3-VB
4-Toyota
5-KFC
6-Asics
7-Bupa
8-Milo
9-Qantas
10-Coke
11-Bunnings Warehouse
12-Weetbix
13-Betfair
14-Gatorade​

2jfj0uh.jpg

ra3xa0.jpg

1qj0wj.jpg

Sight Screen:

1or6kx.jpg

INSTALLATION (Credits To Meet For Posting It)

ADBOARDS
1.Open Big Editor(Latest One)
2.Go to this location "stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.mod el/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

Installation Of Sight Screen

Go To Stadiums, Shared Textures & SightScreendark.textpack And Replace Mine With That.​

Attachments

• Brisbane Stadium Update.rar
    349.3 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Nice work but the gatorade adboards are old, see my australian stadiums update. I have the new one. :thumbs

Nice work but the gatorade adboards are old, see my australian stadiums update. I have the new one. :thumbs

I Know, Dosent Matter! You Need To Have Sponsors! And I Felt This One Would Look Better

Upcoming Works:​

1-All English Stadium Updates!
2-Some Music Patch

Dude, your test kits are good but you should not just put logos in the template try to make the designs on test shirts which are being made in the original ones,like I did. :thumbs

how to change the crowds

Hmm! Here You go: Open BIG Editor Gdata , Gdata.wad, Global, Global.textpack. Open It And Find Crowds Female & Replace It With Female & Crowd Male & Replace It With Male.

An Experiment On Adboards From Photoshop​

I Have Just Experiment In Photoshop To Make The Adboards Glow A Bit Just Like An Electronic One! Please Comment!

eb1y51.jpg

Please Do Comment So I Can Know Whether You People Like It & Should I Continue Doing This For Every Adboards And Stadium Updates?

that's a terrific experiment from you mate those adboard does looks like electronic :thumbs

Ah! Thank You! Now Iam Gonna Use This Type Adboards For My Upcoming Works To Make My Works More Brilliant!

----------

What Do Next? I Really Cant Make A Choice! Any Suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread