Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters
Awesome, great music patch. Something that no-one else is doing here! Great stuff. :thumbs

i already did the music first for menus and this guy took some tips how to install menu music from me :D

You Need Alot of improvement,,,

Last edited:
HD KFC BIG BASH GRAPHIC SET:

It Includes:-

1-KFC Rope
2-KFC, PKF & JDFR Adboard
3-BBL Crowds.
4-PKF & KFC Side Ad
5-KFC BIG BASH T20 PitchAd
6-KFC Stump.

hwffxk.jpg

INSTALLATION (Credits To Meet For Posting It)

ADBOARDS
1.Open Big Editor(Latest One)
2.Go to this location "stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.mod el/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

STUMP
2.Open location-"AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds"
3.Replace it with the stumps provided.

ROPE
2.Open location-"AC09/stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack/rope_signage.dds"(You can even replace it with licensed)
3.Replace it with the rope provided.

PITCHAD
2.Open location "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.

Installation For Crowds (By Me)

Go To Big Editor, Gdata- Global-Global Textpack-And Replace My Crowds Female & Male With Your Default Crowd.​

Attachments

• KFC GRAPHIC SET.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Friends Do Comment On My Mega Graphic Set Of KFC BBL! So I Can Improve And I Need Some Help Too, Can You Please Name Me Some International Series Like Natwest? I Forgot All At Once!

I Dont Know Why There Is World Cup Kits For Every Team Of ICC World Cup 2007 When There Is No World Cup In That Game.

:clap

Great crowds man, probably the best I've seen for AC09.

I Dont Know Why There Is World Cup Kits For Every Team Of ICC World Cup 2007 When There Is No World Cup In That Game.

Yeah, the WC was to be included one feels but, the codemasters didn't and those files were just left there. They aren't used anywhere in the game.

NEW HD Vodafone Graphic Set:

New HD Vodafone Graphic Set:

It Includes:

1-Brand New Vodafone Electronic Adboards.
2-Vodafone Rope.
3-Vodafone Stump.
4-Vodafone Pitchad.
5-Vodafone SideAd.

2hib1wn.jpg

INSTALLATION (Credits To Meet For Posting It)

ADBOARDS
2.Go to this location "stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.mod el/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

STUMP
2.Open location-"AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds"
3.Replace it with the stumps provided.

ROPE
2.Open location-"AC09/stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack/rope_signage.dds"(You can even replace it with licensed)
3.Replace it with the rope provided.

PITCHAD
2.Open location "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.​

Attachments

• Vodafone Graphic Set.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 325
Friends Any Request For Me?

----------

Guess What! Upcoming Work Is Pakistan T20 World Cup 2012-13 15 Men Face Pack!

Pakistan 15 Men Squad For T20WC Face Pack (Exclusive)

omnex.jpg

Attachments

• Pakistan face pak.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 592
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread