Some more news from Codemasters

adthomp you are saying you wont buy it right now.When the game will be released you will be the first guy buying.
I wont care about stadiums as long as they have the 20 stadiums developed accurately
but they already did scarifice domestic competition for gamplay and now they are sacrificing stadiums for game play that is absloutely pathatic.

Caodmasters has got an ICC licence .this means that every team will be accurately represented and all ICC tournaments would also be there.
anyhow domestic competition is stupid .i never played domestic in cric 2004.its so boring to go thru the tour matches too.i oubt most of u play it.
codemasters would also have good gameplay.
even the gameplay of blc old is better than that of cricket 2004.even hard mode is quite easy in cric 2004.in blc all was there. ,including the pitch detioration in various countries.

and domestic cricket has also unfortunately taken up a lot of space in the game

ritwik said:
Forget stadiums but a player editor IS an essential feature. God only knows what age they are living in. I'll personally take a nice player editor over classic matches any day.

add me to that list too

anywayz being the first game codies ahave to staart it from stracth and if blc has more installments then 2007 will be atleast till the series gets all you guys want and concerning ea just forget about then they have been making fifa from the last 10 years anuualy and reguarly still they cant beat an unlicensed and a japanese game pes tho japan is not gr8 at making soccer games as its not a very famous sport there

To be honest, if the game is good and doesn't have as many bugs as Cricket 2004, then won't you be happy? I know I will as long as there aren't all the bugs that are in Cric 04. So what if there is only 20 stadiums, who actually picks a stadium to play in? I bet nobody has actually played in every stadium in Cric 04.

true very true
actually i would prefer 20 finished stadia than to boast about 61 stadia which dont even have important venues like nairobi(host to ICC 2000) and Kingsmead,Durban(host to the 2003 WordlCup Semifinal).

kmk1284 said:
add me to that list too

anywayz being the first game codies ahave to staart it from stracth and if blc has more installments then 2007 will be atleast till the series gets all you guys want

Lets remember its not actually just Codemasters who are doing this game. The actual developers are Swordfish Studios.

The news on the stadiums is very frustrating, especially when you consider BLC '99 had 41 or something like that.

World Championship Rugby was developed by Swordfish, that only had 4 stadiums, they made Jonah Lomu Rugby too, that only had 4 stadiums. What else have they done?

Codemaster's Guy: Wanna watch a cricket match?
Swordfish Guy: Sure. At your house good?
Codemaster's Guy: No!
Swordfish Guy: Why?
Codemaster's Guy: I got tickets to watch it live at the Stadium
Swordfish Guy: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs away screaming and crying*

hehehe :):):)

but we have double wicket cricket and otha challenges that 2004 neva had it
lets home itz gonan be good ... but having more domestic is not my issue.!!.. my issue that game shoudl be fun to play and shoudl be as realistic as it can be.

iceman_waugh said:
even hard mode is quite easy in cric 2004.
It was in BLC as well

And you're all being a bit optimistic assuming that it'll have good gameplay because of the lack of features- a player editor should be automatically included in any sports game, to not have it is pretty terrible.

*Brad remembers Cricket 97 and its player and team creators*

Users who are viewing this thread