some new BLIC screens

haha wow in that one pic...is the umpire wearing a windies cap...ie the bowlers hat. thats some good detail. also loving the crowd

Have you noticed one thing both in the videos and the screenshots whenever we see the bowler walking back to his run-up, there is no fielder's on the background whatsoeva.

I don't know what to say. The screenshots say quite a lot. I will still play the game. Need to have complete collection.

POSSIBLE BUG!! Look in 2 of the pics (the one where the west indian bowler is walking back to his mark and the one where the zimbabwian is being bowled) THERE IS NOBODY ELSE!! They better fix this before release. Also the AI is rubbish. The game better be vastly improved. And BTW Hi I'm new here.

Have you played the game? How do you know the AI is rubbish? Truth is, you don't.

punter said:
is it just me or those graphics look like ps1 graphics
It's either you or you have a bloody good Playstation 1.

punter said:
is it just me or those graphics look like ps1 graphics
Yeah i agree,the graphics look ridiculous !!

Pat said:
Yeah i agree,the graphics look ridiculous !!

Lets wait untill the final product is released before stating graphics are rubbish, also some of u must have time machines, how can u tell the AI is rubbish when you havn't played the game? :rolleyes:

I won't as much worry about the scores in the screens. I have had such scores when I have picked up a game and have played against the CPU or a mate.

The graphics aren't probably the best but they do have some good touches. The umpire looks realistic, the crowds by the look of it 3D models and not cut outs, variety in crowd, Flintoff's model (very realistic) and a fairly decent detail of the ground if not breath taking.

As Zim said the graphics that is featuring there next to the batsman may be a downer and I just hope these were intial screens. I am pretty sure if they did a good test of this game they would have concluded having that graphic right next to the batsman would be a watershed. To move the graphic is definitely not a mamooth work for the developers and they may have changed it already. Lest these guys are offering 10 over demos anyways so they are not all out to hiding how the game plays.

Almost forgot to mention this, Kmk thanks for the screen shots mate. :happy

Screen shots are old.

Players missing were only on replays.

The screens are from the Xbox version.

The upclose Cut Scenes/Replays graphics are ok but the zoomed out game play pics look average.

Unrealistic scores, which will be fixed.

Annoying metre near batsman

Nice attention to detail, even the batsman foot was curved (1st pic)

Good Shadows

Batsman grip is pretty good, only the odd slight problem (look real close, hardly noticable)

Crowd is nicely done, England/Zimbabwe shirts in there in a Englnad/Zimbabwe game. Maybe EA should look at that.

Bowlers hands have a lack of detail.

Dull boring trees around the ground, would like to see them a little brighter/colorful.

Footwork looks pretty good.

Thats what I think of those screens..

for some reason the blic graphics appeal more to me than the ea graphics. though ea graphics are more realistic its very easy to spot subtle mistakes. whereas the blic graphics have a blend of realism and cartoon type graphics, im feelin it, its bringin back the "fun" cricket genre back into video games like the ones we all have prolly played on the olllllld sega 2 ;) ... all in all with the crowd detailing and just the video and all its a game im sure to buy. I will prolly get c2005, but i think im gonna enjoy blic more.

all these talkings are crap guys... just wait for the demo than say anything about game... blc 99 was superb hit ... i hope n believe this one is awesome so guys have patience and wait for demo. or next press release.. atleast blic willl be better than cricket 2005... and movie cant show a releastic picture... that was just an intro

Well stumps need work and so does the TV Graphics and the team logo. Crowds look good.

Users who are viewing this thread