Some noob questions..

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im a total noob at ICC 2005 and i have some questions. Is there any downloads for this game? Any at all. Can you just instantly play a game. Like a ODI or a test match?
Cheers

Yeah you can play a game instantly in either the last Ashes series or some classic ones. There isnt any downloads really apart from some new backgrounds.

Ste

Ste said:
Yeah you can play a game instantly in either the last Ashes series or some classic ones. There isnt any downloads really apart from some new backgrounds.

Ste
Thanks ste. Could i please have a link to the new backgrounds.
Also what is a ideal score for a 50 over game? I just got 190 and managed to bowl out the opposing team when they needed 7 runs :D
Thanks

a good score depends on the wicket and your bowlers. on a turning wicket you can win very easily with abt 200 if you have good bowlers. but against the best teams sometimes you will need atleast 260

once some of your players get into form it should be easy to post big totals

Thanks for your posts. Do any of you have a link to the new background?

You have to drag the badges into your MLMS folder. You do that by opening the one that comes with the game. Right click on your ICC2005 icon on your desktop and click find target. Then once you have found the old MLMS folder, open the one where you have your new badges and drag them into the old MLMS folder and when it asks you if you want to replace the existing files click ''yes''.

Once again hope that helps.

RoboRocks said:
220 is my ideal score, anything above that is brilliant :p

220? thats a very bad score. the oposition will chase that down quick. you need at least 260-270 but I always look to get at least 300.

Users who are viewing this thread