Some people better still be playing ICC06 or previous.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still believe these versions are better, because buying ICC3 is just a little database update and a new menu (badly looking) and a 3D animations thingy where you watch the 4's and wickets.

Im not sure about other people, but watching them highlights are pointless, and I play simulation games for the stats, not the looks. And its absolutely ridiculous how we cannot edit skins, commentary or anything really!

So, please people, play the previous versions, and I would only recommend buying ICC03 if you have access to your mums credit card, or if you dont already own an ICC game.

I still believe these versions are better, because buying ICC3 is just a little database update and a new menu (badly looking) and a 3D animations thingy where you watch the 4's and wickets.

[1]Im not sure about other people, but watching them highlights are pointless, and I play simulation games for the stats, not the looks. And its absolutely ridiculous how we cannot edit skins, commentary or anything really!

So, please people, play the previous versions, and I would only recommend buying ICC03 [2] if you have access to your mums credit card, or if you dont already own an ICC game.

[1] I couldn't agree more, if you want a graphics game you go to EA or codemasters, this is a stats game and i only watch highlights to see if a batsmen is hitting lots of 4s and reayd to go up an agression

[2] LOL!

I agree i found ICC ashes available for a fiver ( british money ) so bought it, i hate the skins on ICC3. hopefully the developers listen to peoples suggestions and thoughts about how to improve the game then you might see me buying it

I'm still playing my ICC 05....don't have any plans to buy ICC 3 or any other future ICC game unless it has some major improvements over previous versions.

How do you know the game can't be edited?

Well, have you looked in the game folders? Get back to me;)

ime now playing games on ICC 2006, ICC III and cricket coach 07, im doing really well on ICC 06 so dont wanna stop playing it lol, got some kick ass regens and some really good youth who i wanna see develop

Everything that I could think of on my PC, and have you looked in the threads talking about .pub files and .aus files?

No doubt....

Like what programes have you used?You tried finding any special programes?Standard windows files aren't going to open them.

Users who are viewing this thread