Some suggestions for the downloads forum.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I have just been brought in to the Cricket 07 forum so I will be looking out for some major issues.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just been brought in to the Cricket 07 forum so I will be looking out for some major issues.

And Some Major issues there are :p, I'm back in action as well. Just with the WIP type of threads, how about we get people to release something first instead of starting 20 patches?

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
We could stop people making megapatches (using others' patches) and most of the rubbish will be stopped. Maybe a rule so that you can release only your patches?

Harrypotter_fan added 10 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Maybe we could change this to include text speaking or improper typing too?

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
i give you a suggestion that it would be better to avoid ads of this site which are in the form of sildes because the dial up users of internet get more download to view this site.

Highlander999

ICC President
Planetcricket has no control over the ads which are on this site. This issue has been said so many times, and it is always the same response ;)

Sureshot

Executive member
Dial-up still exists? ;)

Seriously though, as Tom says, we don't control the style of the ads.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
If you are on dial up I suggest you either take the plunge and upgrade to broadband, or just get an ad blocker.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Neither do I - I take no ads for granted, and when I get on other people's computers it's amazing how many more ads I see.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
I've updated/Merged/Removed Sticky threads to get the forum more organized. There should be a few more changes soon as well :)

Ste

Executive member
Planetcricket has no control over the ads which are on this site. This issue has been said so many times, and it is always the same response ;)

Early next year we hope to have much more control over the advertising which appears on PlanetCricket, but yes as mentioned at present we have no control.

Users who are viewing this thread