Someone please Help!

Kratz

Banned for Account faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know this aint got nothing to do with cricket

But does anyone know this horn song of some kind, its a women who sings a bit of it, it comes at the end of the cricket 2003 world cup review second dvd, the commetator goes like at the end " we'll leave with some of the best bits of Australia in this world cup", then this really good song comes on, I dont know how to describe it but it goes like this " da da der der da da dar"and so on, I'v been seraching for this song for ages and I cannot find it.

So somebody please help me

Thanks in advance.

Kratz said:
it comes at the end of the cricket 2003 world cup review second dvd
Have you had a look in the credits of the DVD? They often have the song details buried somewhere in the long scroll at the end.

andrew_nixon said:
Have you had a look in the credits of the DVD? They often have the song details buried somewhere in the long scroll at the end.

The song comes on after the aussies have lifted the cup.......like I said I'v checked evreything...thiers no credits on that dvd. the second dvd is called I think-one day wonders Australia.

Sometimes if I am searching for a specific song I do not know about then I put a line or so of the lyrics in a search engine and Google it, see what comes up. Of course, \"da da der der da da dar\" would not help you there, you need actual words.

Adarsh said:
I can upload the song for you, if you want.

Edit: And if Andrew lets me.
Can you upload copyrighted material to which you do not own the copyright for, or do not have the permission of the copyright holder?

Do you really need to ask?

Adarsh said:
I can upload the song for you, if you want.

Edit: And if Andrew lets me.

Can you please do that for me, I love that horn song so much, thanks in advance.

sohummisra said:
What if he plays a personal variation of it on another instrument? A 'cover' if you like.
As long as he pays the required royalties to the publisher of the song, I see no problem there.

Kratz said:
Can you please do that for me, I love that horn song so much, thanks in advance.
He won't be uploading it.

I think its Piranas - Tom Hark. I cant take credit for this though, I was asking about this song a while back.

Last edited:
Its like a horn song....i just want to know what the track is called thats it. Like I said if anyones got the review of the 2003 cricket world cup dvd........and its the second dvd called " one day wonders Australia" its comes right at the end when you have watched the final.......and the commentator or the narrator goes like " we'll leave with some of the best bits of Australia in this world cup", then it comes right after that. it goes something like this " na na...ner... ner.... ner... ner ner" ( at the beggining of the horn song) and so on.

I'd thank anyone who knows it.

kevmead said:
I think its Piranas - Tom Hark. I cant take credit for this though, I was asking about this song a while back.

Its not that.....but thanks for helping.

andrew_nixon said:
As long as he pays the required royalties to the publisher of the song, I see no problem there.

He won't be uploading it.

Its ok, I just want to know what the track is called.

Users who are viewing this thread