SOS to Francobaldo1 re Lua

Ridge

School Cricketer
Hi Mate,

Sorry to contact you like this out of the blue as a stranger. I have been doing mods for Big Ants Rugby League Live series and liasing with Wouldubeinta. I have just recently started editing the lua scripts, and whilst I have had success on some fronts, I am still fumbling in the dark a little. Wouldy suggested I contact you as you seem to have made a lot of progress with editing the lua scripts and knowing which bytes to edit. I downloaded your hacking guide with the example of editing the Edge frequency. I can see which bytes you have changed (kpri), but I guess I am trying to understand the methodology behind it. It says at the end of the guide that the reason for the change you made would be explained in the next update. I have searched high and low for it...but cannot seem to find it. I am trying to put together a massive mod and overhaul of the Rugby League game and I am really close to a breakthrough, but it would really help if I could liase with someone who knows far more than me. I don't want to take up too much of your time, but it would be great to touch base with you and perhaps pick your brains on a few ideas I have and how best to achieve it. Many thanks in advance!!!

p.s I tried to send you this message via PM(conversation) but it kept getting rejected as spam??? so apologies for having to create a new thread for this....cheer.

Users who are viewing this thread