Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Franco you are an awesome awesome man, me n funnyadit can finally co op bat both sides, been one of my requested features, it really helps solve playing co op tests and not having to bowl at AI online for long.Great job mate lots of thanks :thumbs.

This is great stuff can make or playout scenarios with this.
Yeah, like Grk said you really have changed the way for us to play more of Ashes now.. Co-op has become awesome because of you.. :cheers

Also if you could do what @wasteyouryouth requested its a cherry on the cake by making proper default fields we could actually have a challenging match experience..

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First time I've looked at this thread. Is there a fearsome tweak mod for this game that is equivalent to the ones used in DBC14 and 17? I see the LUA console on the front page but I don't see anything to actually run through that except the swing code example that was included on the first page.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
cheats for the match simulation, since the "scenario editor" is not ready yet (wanted to work yesterday but the Big Ant server was down).
You can only use the "wicket/ no wicket" cheat in this, i need to add the "run / no run" and confidence and stamina modifier.

how to use:
open the program and press START, when you are in the match simulation choose what
cheats to activate, then simulate (better if you use the "simulate one ball" option).
Use "disable cheats" when you dont need them.

@BRAB i'm working on a version for this game, not as fast as i would like unfortunately

Attachments

• MatchSimulationCheatsv001.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 84

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Question : would it be difficult to generate a match save file, so to speak, that contained the match situation and also all the difficulty / slider settings, and so on.

I'm thinking in terms of a single player challenge, where different players attempt to get the best score they can under identical circumstances.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Franco bald bro isnt using cheat engine in online gaming a cheat?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Ashes Hacks v0.03

- updated the hack to unlock the game menu options

@abdul170
yes is cheating. You need to block the people that cheats from your list

Attachments

• AshesHacksv003.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
note: this works on the latest game update, so if you are in the beta you need to get the normal build

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
that is why weak people play good cricket in online . :/

Users who are viewing this thread