Story SouthAfrica's International Diary(ICC CT 2009) - Boucher tries to Steady the Ship

Who win the ICC Champions Trophy 2009

• India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• New Zealand

• West Indies

• Total voters

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
280-320 for me

Team for me:-

G.Gambhir
V.Sehwag
R.Ponting
T.Dilshan
Y.Singh
M.Jayawardane(c)
M.Boucher(wk)
H.Singh
U.Gul
M.Johnson
S.Bond

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batsmen

Ponting
Smith
Dilshan
Sehwag
Watson

Keeper

Sangakkara

All-Rounder

Kallis (C)

Bowlers

Steyn
Aamer
Lee
Johnson

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
2yonz7m.jpg
ICC Champions Trophy
First Match: South Africa v Sri Lanka
Live from Centurion

Early Blows for the Hosts

33bebgm.jpg

Nuwan Kulasekara celebrates the wicket of AB de Villiers

South Africa 0/0, 1 over(0,0,0,0,0,0)
Nuwam Kulasekera given the new ball by skipper Kumar Sangakkara, starts of very well with a maiden. Kulasekera pitched all his balls on the off stump and two of six actually troubled Graeme Smith as both of them just went passed the outside edge to keeper. The rest four were left by the South African skipper, showing no urgency what-so-ever.

South Africa 12/1, 2 overs(4,4,W,0,4,0)
Wicket: Herchelle Gibbs c Jayawardene b Malinga 8(3)

A huge over for South Africa but they lose the first wicket of Herschelle Gibbs. Out of form Herschelle Gibbs started of with a bang by smashing Lasith Malinga for two consecutive fours, but the next gave simple catch to Mahela Jayawardene at slips of a length ball. New man Jacques Kallis got of the mark with a four towards fine leg.

South Africa 19/2, 3 overs(x,1,W,0,0,4,1)
Wicket: Jacques Kallis b Kulasekera 4(4)

Another successful over for the Sri Lankans. Graeme Smith who was on strike for the first ball gave the strike back to Kallis with a single, but next ball a brilliant late inswinger from Kulasekera went through the small gab between bat and pad of Kallis to hit the top of off stump. New man in Ab de Villiers took two balls to get of the mark with a textbook cover drive for four and ended the over with a single.

South Africa 20/2, 4 overs(0,!,1,0,0,0)
Another brilliant over for Sri Lanka by Lasith Malinga. A huge appeal by the Sri Lankan on the second ball for a leg before decision against AB de Villiers but the umpire said no. The hawkeye showed the ball could have just hit the bails but in the end was a good decision as the element of doubt was given to the batsman. De Villiers rotated the strike the next ball and Smith defended the remaining three balls.

South Africa 26/3, 5 overs(0,4,W,1,0,1)
Wicket: AB de Villiers c Kandamby b Kulasekara 10(10)

Yet another successful over for the Lankans as they get the import wicket of the inform AB de Villiers. AB de Villiers smashed the second ball - a short pitched delivery towards the deep square leg boundary but failed to get middle of the bat on the next short pitched ball and this time gave a simple catch to square leg fielder Thilina Kandamby. JP Duminy the new man in got of the strike straightaway with a single and skipper Graeme Smith kept the strike for the next over with another single.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are you using cricsim?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No ICC 2009. Why?

Because you have made a very brave decision of over by over update which hasn't been proved easy for any writers to complete the series. :p Well, good luck :thumbs

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Because you have made a very brave decision of over by over update which hasn't been proved easy for any writers to complete the series. :p Well, good luck :thumbs

Yeah, I wanted to do different as I dont have Cricket 2005, 2007, or AC 2009, so it was either cricsim or ICC 2009 and ICC was better.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And even, there are many image flaws in first post. Check em out and fix up:)

Binnu added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Some Proofs:
2d6m6hu.jpg

o87wg2.jpg

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And even, there are many image flaws in first post. Check em out and fix up
Mate you seriously seem to have lost it.I cannot see any image flaws in the first post.Infact I find his first post one of the best ones.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
EDIT-OMG,I don't know what's wrong there.But,I can't see anything like that.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, even I am not getting any thing like that. Have you seen it with a different browser??

Users who are viewing this thread