Spare copy of game for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelsea boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Being that im an impatient so and so i pre ordered my game from hmv weeks ago, however once the rumours started about shopto yesterday i ordered another one just to get it 1-2 days earlier very sad i know, i was going to cancel the hmv today but by the time i finished work i had the message that it had been sent.
So im left with a spare copy, im willing to sell it to one of the guys on this site who may not have ordered it or had not decided wether to get it due to price or for whatever reason, i payed ?25 for it so will let it go for the same price.
I apologise if im being abit of a helmet but it seems stupid to send it back when someone else can get it at a cheap price also.
Let me know what you think.

What console and how would the money be transferred

sorry didnt say did i its ps3.

Also im not really sure how to do all the payment stuff im actually hoping for some suggestions, i hadnt given it much thought to be honest, wasnt sure how much response i would get..
Im quite happy to send it in the post to someone and then recieve a cheque once they recieve it and try it out.
Im quite a trusting guy so its cool with me.

bad idea mate, someone will take advantage of you very quickly.

Just return the game, im sure the PC mods don't want financial exchanges goin on here anyways

yeah that was the most obvious way i can get my missus to do that i suppose. Once i recieve the one from hmv i will put that one on ebay then, maybe tomorrow or thursday then.

Not fussed about that just thought id offer it to someone here for the same good deal i got it at,iknow its easier to send it back but hey im a good guy what can i say.
Once i recieve it then i will put it on ebay and the person who says here they want it for definate i,ll private message you and we,ll sort it from there.

Mods im not doing anything against rules am i? If i am i apologise and you can lock thread.

Don't you watch the Real hustle?

Whats that got to with anything?

Look its very simple i have a spare copy which i will be putting on ebay for the same price of ?25 i payed for it.
As soon as it arrives it will go on, i just thought id offer it to someone here first as we are all here for the same thing, our love of cricket.
Blimey i wish i had'nt bothered now.

Whats that got to with anything?

Look its very simple i have a spare copy which i will be putting on ebay for the same price of ?25 i payed for it.
As soon as it arrives it will go on, i just thought id offer it to someone here first as we are all here for the same thing, our love of cricket.
Blimey i wish i had'nt bothered now.

It's a nice offer mate and kudos for you as only you stand to lose if it does go wrong. If anyone wants to take you up on it they can PM you and arrangements can be made via that way. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread