The Official 'Quitters' Thread

P

pcfan123

The sportsmanship rating was a spectacular failure. In fact any stats tracking was a joke on IC10, online or offline.

Ever heard of a sports game that does not keep track of your wins and losses? seriously what kind of retards decided to leave out that simple statistic.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
This sort of thing i find worse than players quitting or the disconnection bug.

What sort of pleasure can you get from playing this way?

It should be so much harder to score runs than this, its a big time game breaker for me.

Its actually very enjoyable online as long as you play against someone that knows how cricket is played. Sure it seems to be set on medium online. But if you get someone that slogs everything, if you bowl well and bowl all different deliveries then you'll get them out for not alot at all.

Blake84

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you bowl to a field and mix up your pace you wont get slogged. In the few games I did get to play, anyone who just went the slog was bowled out in 10-15 overs for well under 150. Often well under 100. Not that any of this matters because it does not work. And the disconnection thing is not really a bug, it's just completely f*cked.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This sort of thing i find worse than players quitting or the disconnection bug.

What sort of pleasure can you get from playing this way?

It should be so much harder to score runs than this, its a big time game breaker for me.

You are right about IC 2010 being not a very realistic game but I think developing a right cricket game is quite hard and challenging because sometimes you can score 50 in 2 overs and sometimes you can not even pass 10 runs in 6 overs. So maybe they should induct propoer pitch conditions into the game.

Lee1981

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
If they made spinners more effective online then that would help alot, spinners are just cannon fodder.

Users who are viewing this thread