The Official 'Quitters' Thread

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quitters of the Day
babrick110 was 26/7 in 7 overs in a 20 over game when he quit after the game sent him a message "quitting ass" to which he replies "lets play again n let me bowl first n ill show u who the ass is"- no thank you mr. babrick :sarcasm
Timpaty 5 wickets down for 2 run in a 5 over game
anish_2k7 was all out for 30 in a 5 over game quit when I had scored 14/0 in 1 over
beloy18 was all out for 10 and quit when I scored the last run

Genuine Players of the day
Ganager91

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 quitters list
ali603
anish_2k7
babrick110
batmouse29
beloy18- LAST BALL QUITTER
connor-barwin- LAST BALL QUITTER
Danny_87_owen
dizzmantled
elliot-on-cheese
goodison89
gursimar- LAST BALL QUITTER
juiceuk08
laurence254
LLinkin1
M-Angus83
marza95
Mr-Sohail
narangjawahar
naval_boss
naz_da_dom- Will quit against you and then name you on the forum as a quitter.. Avoid at all costs
saifu786
sakender007
Thames179
Timpaty
yuvisixer

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 Genuine players list
baazigar123
bradez5
DNT-101
krish1712
Lonewolf5646
Ganger91
Guy005
Rizzyx
sadiqameen
Thandamilk
Themummy460
ymraeulbdnader
yash_007

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In Naz da dom's defence he didn't quit against me or St0ney yesterday and he now has 8 defeats so I reckon he might be given another chance.

D

Dutch

Right! I have just wiped out two pages of this god awful thread. The very next person who doesn't know what it actually means to move on, whoever they are, is going to be on the wrong end of a heavy infraction!

Read the first post for a clear understanding of what to post. If you are unsure ask.

This thread is turning into the same rubbish as the Ashes 09 thread. I will not let it happen, not on my watch!:mad:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Sorry Capt'n, it probably refered to other posts and/or I was just to trigger happy this afternoon!:p I have calmed down now!

I say mow 'em down with this:

gatling_shotgun.jpg

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Add Cherndog to quitters the list on AC2009. Just played him, I scored (India) 214 of 10 overs, he (Australia) was 7-28 of 4 overs when he quit.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I got up for an online match yesterday night after 2 months. I played with DylSingh, I was samshing him all over the park and made 50 in 1.5 overs and then he quits.

I have never completed a single game in IC 2010, I am fed up with this quitting system. Codemasters has to do something in their next version. Give us the disconnectivity status in percentage form of each and every player similar to WWE Wrestling games where it is very easy to identify about the player sportsmanship through a disconnectivity status.

Lee1981

International Coach
I was samshing him all over the park and made 50 in 1.5 overs

This sort of thing i find worse than players quitting or the disconnection bug.

What sort of pleasure can you get from playing this way?

It should be so much harder to score runs than this, its a big time game breaker for me.

Users who are viewing this thread