The Quitters / Disconnections Problem

Don't worry, by the time the game reaches the Punjab I am sure the bugs will be fixed.

Yeah but I dont have any Punjab trips planned. I think it is already released there anyway. FYI my new home is Australia.

FYI my new home is Australia.

noooooooo.jpg

oh guys check this out.
i played this guy in a 10 over game he batted first and lasted 2.3 overs when i got trott out and it disconnected as he was walking away.
so i setup another and same guy joined this time i batted first and lasted 10 overs no problems.
then he batted and was going well until i got trott out again and as he was walking away it disconnected again the exact same as the first game, same player same time as the batsman was walking away after getting out.
Make of that what u will.

5 dam games...

and not one complete....... all quitters... quitters are worse then ashes 2009.
how could dev get this quitting thing so wrong!

Not sure if you are aware Intrancer but there is a massive bug where the game disconnects when a boundary is hit. That might be a bigger issue than quitters tbh

one game i hit no boundaries and player quit....... make that 6 now boundary bug

No, I think its safe to say they scammed us. I normally would not use such an accusatory word but fact of the matter is they sold us a broken product.

Online play is the main part of a modern sports game, and it does not work on ICC10.

i haven't been on forums for a while but things haven't changed at all and i wasn't surprised.

They clearly used planetcricket.org as a medium to a) build a patch fix the previous game and hence come up with new game b) market the game before release. Remember how active mr. heath smith and Co. were on the forums back then posting all videos and ratings stuff.

As soon as the bugs surfaced, they all disappeared and so did their claims of working closely with the community. Never ever pre-ordering a game again from them. We surely got scammed (agree with you on that mark) atleast for the people that pre-ordered or bought it on release day trusting them for the game to work. People who waited for reviews and stuff saved their $$.

The next time you will see those Codemasters Trickstar gaming guys in action on forums/news would be when they release a 2011 game hah..

Couldnt complete a single game. Bashed each and every player with Sixes. The Online System is full of bugs and Quitters. Just forget the online play anymore. We should wait for the next title

The Online Engine is full of bugs and craps. CM needs to release a service pack or a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread