The Quitters / Disconnections Problem

Care to give us the contact info for the "right" people then ? :p

This is Codemaster's view of it:

barmyarmy, lazy_chestnut = legitimate and 'worth considering' emails

Mark, Insomniac = SPAM

:p

Well to be fair, I do post an excessive amount :p

Also, if Colin did release their personal email and they got flooded with redundant emails about the same issues, I doubt they would be so willing to communicate with the forum in the future.

I am sure he has addressed the ongoing issues, no point in us badgering on top of that. If they care to respond, they probably will.

I mean really, in the whole scheme of things, and with all their other games, they probably don't have the time or interest to rush to fix a problem experienced by a minority group like us. So much for 'people power' :(

Just like a teenager who cannot see consequences, they will never do anything unless they feel a real negative impact caused by the faults of the game. If sales are high enough and profits are made, then they were never spanked and sent to bed without supper. Life goes on as if the problem never occurred.

Right, having thought about this, I think the best way to move forward (for me) is to open up a case in small claims court demanding compensation for the non-working game and the PS3 purchased for non-working game, totaling about $365 USD + payment of all legal fees (I'm not going to the UK personally for this) if a patch isn't released fixing ALL the problems. The attempted invasion of privacy does not sit down well with me at all as I'm sure there are some computer illiterate people who would've given them the IP Address (God knows what they were going to do with them). This is absolutely absurd.

And FYI Codemasters, when I do win my case, you realise that you will have to compensate every consumer who has bought the game (I think that's how UK law works anyway). I think a patch would be a lot easier than denying the issues, for all of us.

Right, having thought about this, I think the best way to move forward (for me) is to open up a case in small claims court demanding compensation for the non-working game and the PS3 purchased for non-working game, totaling about $365 USD + payment of all legal fees (I'm not going to the UK personally for this) if a patch isn't released fixing ALL the problems. The attempted invasion of privacy does not sit down well with me at all as I'm sure there are some computer illiterate people who would've given them the IP Address (God knows what they were going to do with them). This is absolutely absurd.

And FYI Codemasters, when I do win my case, you realise that you will have to compensate every consumer who has bought the game (I think that's how UK law works anyway). I think a patch would be a lot easier than denying the issues, for all of us.

You've already exposed you IP if you sent a email from your home connection... There is nothing they can do with an IP. COme on if they have the time to do something to you won't they fix the game... Chill and never you can win a lawsuit.. I have sent an email and I don't care if I was rude and don't get a reply I even told not to ask my connection details and told them 2010 is supposed to be an upgrade to ashes and not a downgrade

You've already exposed you IP if you sent a email from your home connection... There is nothing they can do with an IP. COme on if they have the time to do something to you won't they fix the game... Chill and never you can win a lawsuit.. I have sent an email and I don't care if I was rude and don't get a reply I even told not to ask my connection details and told them 2010 is supposed to be an upgrade to ashes and not a downgrade
That's where you're wrong - I really haven't exposed my IP. They just have the wrong one :)

barmyarmy, were they able to reproduce the issue on their end?

Did any of the senior member conveyed the issue to Trickstar as well?

Eagerly waiting on any kind of response!

Users who are viewing this thread