Problem: Online Save Cushion for Quitters needs to go ASAP!!!

Online really is full of tools lol

People appeal every ball rub the ball every delivery must be a fetish :)
Watch all the replays pull out of bowling change fields every ball the list is endless.
Only satisfying thing is when i still beat there ass.:D

----------

Is there anybody here from UK on PS3 gonna get a good well mannered game going gimme some PSN ID please.:yes

I only watch the replay if its a "what the fish just happened" thing.

I always forfeit online games though if its a technical problem (not if its me playing bad: but when the problems from out of sync happens three/four balls in a row all to wickets: then no offence, I'm not carrying on with the game): does that award the win to the other team? If not, it definitely should and quitting through "save and quit" should be a joint thing.

Speaking about that: would love to try an online test match with someone - ideally UK and also someone as bad as me to make it interesting...

[/COLOR]Is there anybody here from UK on PS3 gonna get a good well mannered game going gimme some PSN ID please.:yes

Looking for the same, as well as a challenging game.

xx-1mr4n-xx

An option to blacklist players would really help.

We can have a a Thread called 'HALL OF SHAME n REDEMPTION'

were members here can list out the players against who they have had bad experience.Once the same id is listed more than 5 times they get added to the LIST of SHAME.
The top post can have a list updated frequently preferably by some admin.

Now i should be able to enter this list into my CA, ideal way would be to enter this using the PC version of CA and then downloading this blacklist via CA in the console, so on the online matchup board the blacklisted players dont appear or have a different colored name to identify.SO that players can skip playing them.

This will starve the cheats of games and also protect the fairplayers to an extent.

Also they can always redeem themselves/if it was a genuine last over connection prob, by playing with some one here and getting them to vouch for them and get their name removed from the hall of shame.

finally playing a match lag free :)

Shit bugs ruined a good game.

Last edited:
That stumping bug needs fixed fast 4 stumpings and 3 were coz my guy decides to move when i do nothing.

Hope you got some form of a challenging game from me mate....

What was you PSN ID?

----------

That stumping bug needs fixed fast 4 stumpings and 3 were coz my guy decides to move when i do nothing.

Was a good game mate.

Surprised you did'nt use more spin.

Yes stumpings really suck. Hope its fixed in the second patch.

What was you PSN ID?

----------

Was a good game mate.

Surprised you did'nt use more spin.

Cerebral316 is my psn

----------

Timing in single player is so different to timing in Multi player

Cerebral316 is my psn

----------

Timing in single player is so different to timing in Multi player

Cool, I was referring to acid burns though lol

I figured out who you were because you told me on PSN that you were St0ney

@RIZZYX

You can hover your mouse over the small PS3 icon in my profile , to see my PSN ID. (Left hand side of this post beneath the photo)

But if you struggle to find it , its SpringbokGamer.

@RIZZYX

You can hover your mouse over the small PS3 icon in my profile , to see my PSN ID. (Left hand side of this post beneath the photo)

But if you struggle to find it , its SpringbokGamer.

Kool, never knew that. I would always end up clicking on that icon lol

Right now I know who you are.

Look forward to our next game, will go for more orthodox fields for you. :yes

Quitters

Just had my first quitter on xbox:mad,i was 98 all out he was 48-7 from 9 overs when he quit:mad,his gamertag was gasheadx so avoid him fellow xboxers.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @mikeymerren I think you should incorporate the same system that Fifa follows. If anyone quits the game or gets disconnected, his opponent should get the pop-up asking him whether he wants to save and wait for his opponent or just go ahead and take the win. Even if he choses to save the game and wait for his opponent, he should have the option to take the win at anytime incase the match is not resumed by the opponent. It does not matter what the match situation was when the DC happened. The party that is still connected should get the win and have the option to save the game incase he wants to wait for the opponent. Thats how it happens in Fifa. I have had DCs at 3-0 in the 89th minute in Fifa and yet never felt the need to curse the system. If I got DC, its 'my' problem and the opponent should not be penalized for it, simple. In DBC14, the online save system is just being abused with its current implementation. Let the online save option remain with the party thats still connected or through mutual consent so that people who know each other can save the game if they wish to continue later.
Unfortunately it's simply not as easy to implement something like other sports games.

Cricket doesn't have a win condition that is easily put in as unless you're at the last few balls with exorbitant amount of runs left to make it's still open slather pretty much right through.

In terms of knowing who disconnected, again, it's not as simple as knowing that one guy did and one guy didn't. From our end, we can't always tell who the guilty party was, so we can't go punishing the one that we 'think' disconnected as we may be punishing the wrong person. You also have to be wary of not punishing people for having internet drop outs, power drop outs, etc. that are completely out of their own control.

We went through many iterations of what to do when a disconnect occurs, the end result came through working with Sony and MS and following their guidelines for what our game is. We are still working on potential ways to change how this is handled as we definitely hate the idea of people losing time for no result.
I think that a good system would be if the guy is abusing things too much for wasting time, e.g. appeals, cutscenes, ball shining, then the other person should be sent a message asking "is this person being a dickhead and do you want to claim a dickhead victory?"

:D
The last one is there. You can accept a forfeit if the other player wastes time and bowls a lot of wides or no balls.

Users who are viewing this thread