Special Balls

Or just outside the line and swing it in, they play ridiculous shots, although batting as them I like, the way they slash at the ball when trying to pull it, excellent stuff, and could really be funny in multiplayer.

how do u bowl the special bowl?

hi guys can someone pls tell me how do u bowl the special bowl?

thanx

there are 2 buttons to push depends on what platform you are on
i am on pc and for me the 2 different buttons are on the left shoulder of my control pad, not ideal but i am 2 lazy to change it now

my best bowling is with my created player, he sux big time LOL since i have really just started using him. i got 8 for 12 on TEST don't ask how i did it, got 2 caught and bowleds and the others were flicked to square leg. i think one of them was an lbw as well.

I find special balls don't work at all on proper batsmen. Have given up using them. Now, when my confidence meter is full, I just keep on bowling 'normal' deliveries. Every yorker or bouncer I bowl just gets tonked. :(

I'm very much the same mate, I find that once on special your bowler can hit his line a little easier too, so you can bowl quicker more often when on special. Every so often against good batsman the special bouncer with a lot of swing taking away from the batsman can get a nick through to the keeper :)

Users who are viewing this thread