Spinners in 2005

cpt crash

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dont know whether or not anyone will know the answer to this one but here goes.

Will the spinners have more 'tricks' in Cricket 2005?

I was a little disappointed in 2004 when I found that the spinners dont have a topspinner and there is no doosra for off spinners. Will these be available in 2005?

gold639

International Coach
I remember Duff starting a thread,explaining how to bowl the Doosra.

Do a search and you'll find it.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
gold639 said:
I remember Duff starting a thread,explaining how to bowl the Doosra.

Do a search and you'll find it.
Yes, you can certainly bowl the doosra in Cricket 2004.
Just like you can bowl reverse swing for pace bowlers.

Sachin, just because the manual doesn't mention those types of deliveries, it doesn't mean they are impossible to bowl. :)

sachin

International Coach
SUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!lol
I remember trying to teach people to bowl swing(non-existant swing),problem was,couldn't do it myself!lol

usy

Chairman of Selectors
spinner : well in cr8 04 i play , i neva got a wicket yet by a spinner , i try too hard but cant get a wicket with a spinner , y ???????????

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
actually in c04, spinners are the easiest ones with whom we can contain runs and pick up wickets with...

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
cpt crash said:
Dont know whether or not anyone will know the answer to this one but here goes.

Will the spinners have more 'tricks' in Cricket 2005?

I was a little disappointed in 2004 when I found that the spinners dont have a topspinner and there is no doosra for off spinners. Will these be available in 2005?

Well Spinners in Cricket 2004 are very good. They got me out so many times. But I have got them hard, doesn't matter what they throw at me. 6 Sixes in an over anytime I want to.
So spinners in Cricket 2005, watch out, I am ready.

saisrini80 said:
actually in c04, spinners are the easiest ones with whom we can contain runs and pick up wickets with...

I will agree with u on that but i am good with any kind of bowlers and got wickets with everybody.
Cheers!!

jimbob

Club Cricketer
using cgpv4 i get most of my wickets with spinners where ever i bowl and with out any ai patches you should get allot of catches around the bat with spinners

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
Well Spinners in Cricket 2004 are very good. They got me out so many times. But I have got them hard, doesn't matter what they throw at me. 6 Sixes in an over anytime I want to.
So spinners in Cricket 2005, watch out, I am ready.

I will agree with u on that but i am good with any kind of bowlers and got wickets with everybody.
Cheers!!

Every time I read a post you've made you always mention that your so Good and ****!!!

LMAO

What a great laugh, love the entertainment mate, while your busy hitting sixers how about going to a hardware store buy a 100 Foot ladder and get the **** off yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread