Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

North America?

Mark added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

George-W-Bush.jpg

in that case

Justin-Bieber.jpg

either way, what he can't use whatever North American identity he has to defend Pakistan.

here is a nice little article on the lawsuit facing ICC if players are found innocent

PCB might sue ICC if tainted trio found innocent

i would also suggest lawsuits agains NOTW and Scotland Yard, and one against the government of England for allowing this injustice

If the players are found innocent clearly there was a conspiracy.

^lmao, like ICC haven't done their background investigation and weren't 100% certain before they handed out the suspensions and awards DQ, now awaiting their trial. Denial can be such a funny thing :p

I read somewhere that Aamer has been offered a lighter punishment given he provides correct information about his other two team-mates.

What the hell is actually happening, now Amir's family are saying that he's swearing that he is innocent.:facepalm

i would also suggest lawsuits agains NOTW and Scotland Yard, and one against the government of England for allowing this injustice

They are guilty.

And any lawsuit would be laughed out of court.

A sport without Villians is of no use.

Ive been to England and Australia, youth there is just not interested in Cricket. They rarely discuss it. Unless its south asian youth

I find it funny that people here are saying this has been proven and that has been proven. Nothing has been proven in the court of law.

And not only will they compete in the World Cup, They Will win it, and then march all over indian soil with it. Greatness!

If these guys are let go freely, then no cricketer will ever think twice before fixing a game. The case is as clear as it gets.

If Pakistan go ahead and win the World Cup, no one will grudge it as long as they clean up the mess which is Pakistan cricket right now.

aditya123 added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I said IF IF They are innocent

The chances that they are innocent is as much a possibility as a team being able to chase down 50 in 2 overs with 1 wicket in hand. Theoretically you might say `not guilty until proven` like you`d say `Cricket is a funny game. Anything can happen` in the situation mentioned above but in both cases, you know what the inevitable fate is.

Its hopeless, some people are not capable of calling a spade a spade

As if Britain didn't already have enough "asylum-seekers & refugees & others".

here is a nice little article on the lawsuit facing ICC if players are found innocent

PCB might sue ICC if tainted trio found innocent

Okay, let's put some rational thought in to this post.

A law suit against the ICC/ACSU should the players be found guilty? That has some basis should procedures have been ignored.

Against the NOTW? Defamation? Perhaps.

Scotland Yard? Nope, it'd be thrown out of court. They have a right to investigate people under suspicion of committing a crime, you know, it's how pretty much any competent police force works.

The government? As much as I hate Cameron and co, under what allegation? They've no involvement apart from Visas that I know of.

Of course, it'll be completely irrelevant as the evidence is damning.

Users who are viewing this thread