Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
There is a speed dial addon for Firefox.

I just don't understand why there is no option for people to revert back to the old location bar. I like to search for pages by their url instead of the title. Its also inefficient and brings up irrelevant results most of the time for me.
There's a Old location bar addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7637

There is but it doesn't change its behaviour. At least that's what I read the last time I checked. Seems like a new version has been released recently. I hope it has what I'm looking for.

Dont know why, but whenever i open 5-6 tabs with "heavy" web-pages, firefox crashes.
Happens frequently with AJAX based programs like Meebo, Gmail.

Could be a add-on compatibility issue, but I'm using the same Addons as i used for FF2.

Dont know why, but whenever i open 5-6 tabs with "heavy" web-pages, firefox crashes.
Happens frequently with AJAX based programs like Meebo, Gmail.

Could be a add-on compatibility issue, but I'm using the same Addons as i used for FF2.
Did FF2 used to crash in a similar way too?

No. There was an add-on which made FF2 crash, but after i uninstalled that, there was no problem.

Using the same add-ons with FF3, but its crashing very regularly.

Opera 9.5 is faster for me. That said, I'm still having problems with my browsing speed so I'm not a very reliable source.

Users who are viewing this thread