Spurs ready to destroy Berbatov's Career

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agreed, ?8m or ?10m tops. Nowhere near ?32m! Wouldn't that put him in the same kind of bracket as Robinho?

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Berba is abt to sign for Manchester City as their 37m offer is accepted by Spurs

Sureshot

Executive member
Agreed, ?8m or ?10m tops. Nowhere near ?32m! Wouldn't that put him in the same kind of bracket as Robinho?

Yes. Berba is better than ?8/10 million. Then again, I'd have him in my team over Robinho any day. Too inconsistent and weak to play in the Premiership.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Well, Berbatov's career is definitely not going to be destroyed now! Quite the opposite, I'd say...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Oh yes he will be a really big flop, just like he was at Spurs. I find it laughable that you can all our players mercenarys when your club is the biggest set of them in the world.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Berbatov's the next Cantona. I reckon he'll have a similar impact on United to that of Cantona. I think he'll be a brilliant signing, United needed another Striker and there aren't many better in the Premier League. He's obviously good, if Sir Alex went to pick him up from the airport himself.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh yes he will be a really big flop, just like he was at Spurs. I find it laughable that you can all our players mercenarys when your club is the biggest set of them in the world.

If you see our squad closely you''ll know we have about ten players in the squad who are from the youth squad, and atleast four of them start every game.

I am not denying that we dont have ''mercenaries", but so do United and Berbatov is the latest one. He was brilliant at Spurs, but he'll fall flat on his face at Manure, wait and watch.

PhilD123

International Coach
Yeah we will watch, but you're talking nonsense. Madrid is the club of mercenaries, think back 5 years.

Agree about Cantona as well, speak it quietly, but he has some of the heir of Cantona. He's gonna be fantastic!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Why he's still there? Threading footballs?..

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah we will watch, but you're talking nonsense. Madrid is the club of mercenaries, think back 5 years.

Agree about Cantona as well, speak it quietly, but he has some of the heir of Cantona. He's gonna be fantastic!

Thinking back 5 years...

Raul...still there
Casillas....still there
Guti....still there
Salgado....still there
De la Red....still there

Yes a lot of players have left since, but a lot of them have been because of age. Roberto Carlos who joined us in 1997 was here till 2007, or were simply not good enough (Samuel, Baptista, Gravesen, etc.) to continue wearing the white shirt.

Robinho and was probably the only real ''mercenary", who left us against our will.

PhilD123

International Coach
Thinking back 5 years...

Raul...still there
Casillas....still there
Guti....still there
Salgado....still there
De la Red....still there
You know exactly what I mean, I dont mean players who are still there from 5 years ago, I mean players who have left. I could easily do that with United.

Giggs...still there
Scholes...still there
Ronaldo...still there
Gary Neville...still there
Brown...still there
Ferdinand...still there
O'Shea...still there
Fletcher...still there

So to call United mercenaries, is not only ludicrous, it's hypocritical.

Berbatov will be class en eff tee.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Berbatov is a class player, but what made him stand out more was playing against the big sides and showing his skill. I'm not so sure he'll be an better at Man U, but I don't think he'll be much worse either. Big sell for Tottenham, lots of dosh to spread around now.

Users who are viewing this thread