Sri Lanka v South Africa

U

UnderTaker

hmmm

srilanka were 327 for 4 after 25 overs.....jayasurya just out for a 180+ .... sangakara is still at the crease notching his second ton in this test.... again it was a top order collapse.. with 87 for 3.. but a 229 runs partnership between sanath and sagakara made srilanka upto here...

a victory for me is not in sight... but i am not going for a draw! :up:

S

sonic

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 13 2003, 06:58 PM
hmmm

srilanka were 327 for 4 after 25 overs.....jayasurya just out for a 180+ .... sangakara is still at the crease notching his second ton in this test.... again it was a top order collapse.. with 87 for 3.. but a 229 runs partnership between sanath and sagakara made srilanka upto here...

a victory for me is not in sight... but i am not going for a draw! :up:
good work their UnderTaker...I must say, if it had been me, I would have just given up and batted out the overs for the draw....but that's cos of my English nature I guess...you Eastern guys always chase lost causes...a big :up: to you geeza :D

U

UnderTaker

:mellow: what else... the result was as expected...

rangeela won by a big margin..... rangeela rules..... :D :up:
Congrats! man

we tried our best to chase the total.. but it was not reacheable...(or was it!? )

Srilanka was bowled out for 665 after 50 overs... i guess some 18 more overs were left in the days play... sangakara went onto score some 250+... last innings double centurian - dilsha - got out in the 60s .. as did thilakaretne... at the vaas and dharmasena made some contribution.. but wasnt enough...

good luck rangeela... see u inthe next match ;)

:up: :up: :up:

S

sonic

once again, well played their UnderTaker, you really did give it some fearful hammer :up: Congrats to Rangeela for yet ANOTHER win! :lol:

U

UnderTaker

oops! did i miss.. i think i took the wrong score card...sorry sonic...

here is the saved game file....

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

You just couldn't write the script of Rangeela's test matches! :D

R

Rangeela

well played undertaker....
hope to see a good match once again..
good luck in advance for 2nd match

Users who are viewing this thread