South Africa tour of New Zealand, 2023-24

Naveed45

Banned
New Zealand have three. :lol

Saw the first session. Moreki and Paterson bowled well but it just looked like Williamson was biding his time to score a 100.
Wow! Williamson scored 100 twice in the same match for New Zealand, He got 109 runs in the second inning off 132 balls, showing patience and control. Now, New Zealand leads by a huge 528 runs.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow! Williamson scored 100 twice in the same match for New Zealand, He got 109 runs in the second inning off 132 balls, showing patience and control. Now, New Zealand leads by a huge 528 runs.
Sorry Naveed unless you can tell me how many buses are in this image you are off to the forbidden zone.

931789de9ce274f6b6f2ba50913b7cd9.jpg

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I don't like the sarcasm here @wasteyouryouth

As a forum, I have observed that we take new members for granted. Has happened alarmingly often in the last 2 years since I made a comeback.

Let's cut the new one some slack, shall we? Newbies aren't aware of many things; really don't like the way we treat them.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I don't like the sarcasm here @wasteyouryouth

As a forum, I have observed that we take new members for granted. Has happened alarmingly often in the last 2 years since I made a comeback.

Let's cut the new one some slack, shall we? Newbies aren't aware of many things; really don't like the way we treat them.
When he tells me how many buses there are I'll apologise

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Maybe it's the Bazball in me but it just felt like they were taking the chance to cash in rather than win the match once they passed a 400 lead.
Just giving the bowlers a night's sleep before getting them to go again I think, which is fair enough and what I would have done tbh.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Just giving the bowlers a night's sleep before getting them to go again I think, which is fair enough and what I would have done tbh.
I think Kane just wanted another 100 that was going begging and Southee was happy to oblige.

Series is pretty much a warm up for the Australia series so getting in some time at the crease makes some sense.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When he tells me how many buses there are I'll apologise

I’m actually curious as to which new member that wasn’t a troll has been treated harshly on this forum. :thinking:

Even the trolls have been quite well tolerated here in comparison to other forums.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
New Zealand have left Daryl Mitchell out - hopefully a workload management decision. Wagner is back in (for one last Test?) and Will O'Rourke debuts.

It's South Africa I'm excited about though: the unit Shaun von Berg is in the side, and Clyde Fortuin shunted up as an opener for... reasons? So SA now playing three spinners and NZ only one. What a weird series already

Bevab

Staff Member
New Zealand have left Daryl Mitchell out - hopefully a workload management decision. Wagner is back in (for one last Test?) and Will O'Rourke debuts.

It's South Africa I'm excited about though: the unit Shaun von Berg is in the side, and Clyde Fortuin shunted up as an opener for... reasons? So SA now playing three spinners and NZ only one. What a weird series already

Think Mitchell’s not fully fit. I’m surprised Kane wasn’t rested too given concerns over his own hamstrings.

O’Rourke should be one to watch.
Post automatically merged:

Seems to have worked out well for them.

Bevab

Staff Member
His first-class average of 26 did suggest this might happen. As did the sub-20 in the old CSA Franchise competition before they disbanded it.

I still have no idea as to why he’s ahead of Qeshile in the pecking order.

Users who are viewing this thread